Little Bow Pip #12 Everything’s fake, all for the gram, holidays on credit, christening, rented house and

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m lolling at the traveller lift pic. I don’t mean traveller as in someone heading on holidays I mean bikey! The tracksuits on the lads like something out of sheriff street no doubt heading over to her “bestie” Rosie … when will Rosie realise it’s not doing her rep any good being so connected to Nikki !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she not wangle a specsavers scab for pippas glasses??? Seems then list of people giving her freebies is getting shorter

Reactions: 2
I’m lolling at the traveller lift pic. I don’t mean traveller as in someone heading on holidays I mean bikey! The tracksuits on the lads like something out of sheriff street no doubt heading over to her “bestie” Rosie … when will Rosie realise it’s not doing her rep any good being so connected to Nikki !
Ah here leave the inners alone 🤣

Reactions: 3
Have you ever been to Jersey? It ain’t cheap there I’ll tell you that! Beautiful island but as banking is the main industry, and non islanders have to have a certain level of wealth in order to buy property there. prices are well above uk average.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, influencing is a very lucrative business. However, with Nicola I would wonder how much she’s declaring to revenue 🤔

Have you ever been to Jersey? It ain’t cheap there I’ll tell you that! Beautiful island but as banking is the main industry, and non islanders have to have a certain level of wealth in order to buy property there. prices are well above uk average.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, influencing is a very lucrative business. However, with Nicola I would wonder how much she’s declaring to revenue 🤔
She doesn’t have property there though. She hasn’t a pot to piss in

😂 I didn’t think she had a property in Jersey; just saying it’s not a cheap place to visit.
I still think she makes quite a bit from her instagram ads. 🤷‍♀️

Her aunty lives there. She’s visiting family

Reactions: 4
Her 2 aunties live there.. her mams 2 sisters .. but only 1 she ever visited and she was the youngest.. the other sister was nearer her mams age they were very close .. odd
Maybe there were fall outs over how Nikki took her mam away to their Portugal thinking the sun and fruit juice would cure her cancer..

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Maybe there were fall outs over how Nikki took her mam away to their Portugal thinking the sun and fruit juice would cure her cancer..
I’ve seen this mentioned by others, I wasn’t a follower of her back then.

Would a parent who has a husband and other children be so persuaded by 1 child that they would stop treatment and try a holistic approach without making their own mind up….

Remember their good family friend is Nikki’s herbalist guru. She didn’t lick that anti vax naturalist bullshit off the stones!

Reactions: 1