Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forthegals

1. No. She moved to live with Connor. I think Cheltenham? But not 100% - she may live nearby and just venture there to take her pics.
2. Her fiancé is a failed footballer called Connor Thomas. Like all footballers he is a player and has slept with a ALOT of girls. Before lissy he had never had a serious relationship. Their engagement was a complete surprise and shock to most people because they’d not been together for a while when it was announced. Connor was also on/off dating someone else around the same time.... Lissy was up in Manchester and Connor had another girl back home at the time. I can’t imagine this was the only girl he was cheating on her with at the time.
he is known for having several girls at a time. I did notice that lissy would constantly follow and unfollow him to keep suspicious at bay, and Connor eventually deleted his social media all together (after making a private one). I imagine lissy probably knows what he’s like. Can’t see it lasting.
3. No idea. Thought this myself as I follow both of them and I’ve not seen either post with each other, or comment on each other’s pics. Wonder what happened here?

lissy is very stuck up and has absolutely zero reason to be. She has few friends these days, mainly caused by her relationship with Connor and the fact that she’s bone dry to have a conversation with.
omg how do you know all this about connor? how long was he cheating for??

KatyRogs

Chatty Member
Yassss thanks @KatyRogs gal in the know!!! As if she’s just silently dipped from Manchester as well and interesting about the boyfriend - no wonder she wanted to keep it super private as he sounds like he’s got a reputation. Hope someone can shed light on MM and fill in the missing piece of the puzzle x
Some people don’t have a racial preference...
True!
some people don’t but if your track record isn’t very diverse I’m gonna assume your type is mixed race 🤣
my angle too! x

Tea4u

VIP Member
I’ve just googled this because I didn’t know they dated 😅 says it was only for 3 weeks lmao

him & Lissy were on and off for a while. He was awful to her I heard, I think he cheated and then she was living with Alisha le may for a while, before she moved into her own place but then got back with him! They went on holiday and then came back and broke up again. He splashes the cash but it’s all for show. Private jets and fancy clothes
OMG thank youuuu!
He does seem awful 🧐
Is she living in London do you know?

MaryX82

VIP Member
I just find it interesting how sooo many insta baddie girls (naomi genes, summer bianca, lissy, miss joslin etc etc) seem to all go for mixed race boys
I agree.I think it helps that the guys are rich and famous ish footballers.I always wonder how many mixed or black guys they have been out with before.I would guess none.

Tea4u

VIP Member
I followed her for ages but she was so dull to follow. Don’t know how people asked her for fake tan tips as hers looked awful without filter/editing!