Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zooophatbooty

Iā€™ve just googled this because I didnā€™t know they dated šŸ˜… says it was only for 3 weeks lmao
I just remember when she went on Love Island Aftersun as she was on of Molly Maeā€™s best friends and Wes was on the panel, this was just after they broke up and Lissy had a face like thunder šŸ˜©

Reactions: 3
No! Omg thatā€™s so bad
yeah i think she was doing an ad for misspap and the tshirt she was wearing said ā€˜basic afā€™ or something and then the caption was ā€˜just like my exs new gf lol mole ratā€™ or something like that! all the gfs friends in the comments were kicking off and tagging misspap saying like do you condone this bullying behaviour

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Anyone got any real tea on her??? Her style isn't for everyone and I do appreciate some of her fits, but I never deeped how hard she's trying until its mentioned on here fgs šŸ˜‚

sugarbun

Nothing looks more ridiculous than her teeth, look absolutely awful proper horse teeth, if I paid for those Iā€™d be wanting a refund

Reactions: 2
Hanging out with Midget Rez :oops:
Cringe!
3F2473AC-E320-417D-BC3A-210418F34DC0.jpeg

And this is one of the worst pics of her Iā€™ve ever seen
She looks so aged with those deep marionette lines and whatā€™s with the shiny face?
35057363-E253-4AE9-A890-E7C68FDDF3B1.jpeg

Tea4u

VIP Member
I just remember when she went on Love Island Aftersun as she was on of Molly Maeā€™s best friends and Wes was on the panel, this was just after they broke up and Lissy had a face like thunder šŸ˜©
I do remember Lissy and Molly being bffs, have they fallen out now šŸ‘€

Guccigal

Chatty Member
Hanging out with Midget Rez :oops:
Cringe!
View attachment 2089312
And this is one of the worst pics of her Iā€™ve ever seen
She looks so aged with those deep marionette lines and whatā€™s with the shiny face?
View attachment 2089319
I think the lines are a result of dodgy plastic surgery and that awwwwwful pout she always does that sheā€™s been doing since forever. She looks a solid early to mid 40s

Guccigal

Chatty Member
OK now there's a thread, I have questions:
1. Does she still live in Manchester?
2. Is she still engaged? If so, does anyone know who her fiancƩ is?
3. She was best friends with Molly Mae at one point and I recall MM wearing a necklace Lissy had given to her on Love Island. Are they no longer friends now?
I second all of the above. She was so uppity about her man in the assumptions video ā€œwe donā€™t follow each other and he has no dp and his name isnā€™t his real name, so you wonā€™t find him (bitchy laugh)ā€

and yeah she stills lives in Manchester. Anyone know why she left notts without telling anyone?

chunkylover53

Chatty Member
Boy it sure doesnā€™t take long for her to find a new footballer... does anyone know when he broke up with his baby mama? A quick google said their baby was born Sept 2020 so thats not a very big gap...babyā€™s not even a year old...
Wonder how long they've been "best friends" for....

hereforthetea!!

OK now there's a thread, I have questions:
1. Does she still live in Manchester?
2. Is she still engaged? If so, does anyone know who her fiancƩ is?
3. She was best friends with Molly Mae at one point and I recall MM wearing a necklace Lissy had given to her on Love Island. Are they no longer friends now?
She is still engaged to a football player (not top end) and lives down south now

Reactions: 1