Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kaaa2

VIP Member
Wait, Megan McKenna’s with Oli Burke?? 🧐
Anyone got the tea and his & Lissy’s break-up?
him & Lissy were on and off for a while. He was awful to her I heard, I think he cheated and then she was living with Alisha le may for a while, before she moved into her own place but then got back with him! They went on holiday and then came back and broke up again. He splashes the cash but it’s all for show. Private jets and fancy clothes

Reactions: 1

AnnaW15

Boy it sure doesn’t take long for her to find a new footballer... does anyone know when he broke up with his baby mama? A quick google said their baby was born Sept 2020 so thats not a very big gap...baby’s not even a year old...
I wondered why they broke up too! Used to follow his baby mum on insta but she’s deleted I think. She would post a few cryptic quotes clearly aimed at him being an absent/part time dad. Came to this thread to see who this new girlfriend was after he posted!

kaaa2

VIP Member
OMG thank youuuu!
He does seem awful 🧐
Is she living in London do you know?
yeah she is! She got her own place, lost a lot of weight and seems to be doing a lot of high end stuff. I know she went to Paris with her friend and bought a jet for them to travel in and was around 10k

Samize

I saw her in selfridges London last year and her eyebrows look ridiculous up close. She didn’t stand out all, she looked quite basic compared to naturally stylish people you see in central London. She looked quite moody too but on Instagram she’s always very nice and responds to comment frequently

Titfortattalesxo

I think the lines are a result of dodgy plastic surgery and that awwwwwful pout she always does that she’s been doing since forever. She looks a solid early to mid 40s
The lines are definitely because of the lip filler overstretching her lips and her skin having little to no room left to stretch for them and now she’s saggy. Bless her heart.

Notyourpityparty

Chatty Member
I saw her in selfridges London last year and her eyebrows look ridiculous up close. She didn’t stand out all, she looked quite basic compared to naturally stylish people you see in central London. She looked quite moody too but on Instagram she’s always very nice and responds to comment frequently
I think they look ridiculous online too, she has lovely features as well but goes for makeup trends that she can’t do/don’t suit her

Lurk4Gossip

Came here to post the same thing, she loves herself a championship/low league footballer doesn’t she… 👀
Boy it sure doesn’t take long for her to find a new footballer... does anyone know when he broke up with his baby mama? A quick google said their baby was born Sept 2020 so thats not a very big gap...baby’s not even a year old...

forthegals

yeah she is! She got her own place, lost a lot of weight and seems to be doing a lot of high end stuff. I know she went to Paris with her friend and bought a jet for them to travel in and was around 10k
with weight loss && lip filler she looks just like everyone else now shes proper eager to fit in with all the london fitness lot cos she dont have a personality of her own && cant keep a boyfriend

Longtimelurkerr

She was also with a guy called Mike Betts. In Nottingham. He runs a dubstep YouTube called deep rot.
He was with her for yeaaaaarrssss.