Lisasaccone3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never watched it at the time... but didn't CLA film him hitting her last time she was there??

Reactions: 4
Well done for starting this thread. Lisa is on the begging, slippery, toxic, TikTok slope
Big mistake letting her husband take over tonight

Reactions: 4
CURRENT LIVE SUMMARY

LISA: DOUBLE 🥃 POINTS EVERYONE 🥃
HUSBAND: JOHNNY DEPP 👹 YOU KNOW JOHNNY DEPP? 🤔
LISA: THANK YOU 🥃 FOLLOWING YOU DARLING 🍷

*son lurking in the background* 👀

HUSBAND NOW WITH COWBOY GIFT FILTER ON: 🤠 I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP 🥲 HE IS A GOOD MAN. HE DESERVE TO COME BACK TO US 👹👹

SON: SEND BLUE HEARTS FOR ME 👀👀
LISA: COME ON GUYS SEND GIFTS

*health warning*

*16 year old girl they are battling laughing awkwardly*

HUSBAND: IM TALKING TO BEAUTIFUL GIRL 😉🤪
LISA: LET ME BLOCK SOMEONE 😡😤
HUSBAND: JOHNNY DEPP 🥰

update: husband isn’t homophobic, his best friend was transgender. Son has confirmed this statement so much be true!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Gosh this is very sad to watch.

When she’s sober, she comes across very pleasant. However, when she starts drinking, she really turns. I remember her a week back, completely out of it, Abba on loop, putting her middle fingers up to the screen and saying nothing. This was despite all the comments being lovely towards her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just checked out her so called sons insta and he has a birthday post to his mum and the lady in the picture deffo isn't lisa 😂

Reactions: 3
Gosh this is very sad to watch.

When she’s sober, she comes across very pleasant. However, when she starts drinking, she really turns. I remember her a week back, completely out of it, Abba on loop, putting her middle fingers up to the screen and saying nothing. This was despite all the comments being lovely towards her.
Seems like she has an issue with alcohol tbh. Pissed all day, every day.

Reactions: 5
She tries to act classy , as soon as she pissed her true colours come out , she’s rough as duck !! She’s a mess , she needs help !! She is disgusting and cheap , she’s a lot older too and she’s getting involved with these kids

Reactions: 6
Google her partners name, Vincenzo Fuccio, he's been all over the news before, banned from running restaurants for life due to poor hygiene

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She tries to act classy , as soon as she pissed her true colours come out , she’s rough as duck !! She’s a mess , she needs help !! She is disgusting and cheap , she’s a lot older too and she’s getting involved with these kids
Shes vile, anyone know what her actual age is? I think 43-45

• Wow
Reactions: 3