Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't usually post. But I am fuming. I purchased a blue knitted hoodie and another sweater from Carraig Donn without Lisa's code, I had another 10% code. I got my confirmation and the lovely Lisa pranced around promoting the hoodie which she smuggly announced later sold out!! This was well after I had ordered and received my confirmation. 3 days later I am told my item is being dispatched, and today I receive a message to notify me of my refund and due to high demand my order was cancelled and they went all out offering me 10% off my next purchase.
I wonder did any of the Lisa Lusty orders get cancelled... I am guessing not as it would end up on social media and bad publicity for Carraig Donn. Sickens me that my purchase was less important than a purchase through Lisa's Istagram link.
You should tag them and lusty on Insta or Twitter (or even FB) saying that; that's absolutely disgusting and obviously they were making more money from her sales...... I don't see how though.

Reactions: 4
What's with all the huns dancing around the kitchen. Watching too much Lisa Renna me thinks

Reactions: 1
Another spotlight product !!! I wish that brand would feck off all the PR drops they’re doing are probably doing more hard then good id imagine

also Lisa saying “You know how you get fluff on your toothbrush” ehhhhhhhh ...... ???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't usually post. But I am fuming. I purchased a blue knitted hoodie and another sweater from Carraig Donn without Lisa's code, I had another 10% code. I got my confirmation and the lovely Lisa pranced around promoting the hoodie which she smuggly announced later sold out!! This was well after I had ordered and received my confirmation. 3 days later I am told my item is being dispatched, and today I receive a message to notify me of my refund and due to high demand my order was cancelled and they went all out offering me 10% off my next purchase.
I wonder did any of the Lisa Lusty orders get cancelled... I am guessing not as it would end up on social media and bad publicity for Carraig Donn. Sickens me that my purchase was less important than a purchase through Lisa's Istagram link.
I'm so disappointed to read this. I always liked Carrig Donn. But this will make me think twice.

Reactions: 2
The dancing! Jesus, my eyes, I can’t unsee that!
Mortified for her why just why did she post that no one wants to see her dancing. No one Lisa go back to writing messages to yourself about how great your perfume is. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is on bawling about the dog now. Isn't it sad I have no empathy for this woman? And I love my dog. Her fakery in all aspects of her won't let me have any emotions towards her.

Reactions: 8
I'd say she genuinely loves her dog. I'd hate to see anything happen to anyones pet. I know I'd have to scrape my boys off the floor if anything happened to our pet.

Anyone watching the B Spears documentary. It was interesting but lacked real bite. Though watching some of the reaction to her breakdown made me question how far is too far in commenting about any public figures. I'm not a fan of some public current figures but some of what you see online is very personal and maybe goes too far or is too personal no matter how much they monetise their life.

Reactions: 3
I can’t deal with the ashes on her head 😂🙈 I thought it was contour she didn’t blend right for a few minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd say she genuinely loves her dog. I'd hate to see anything happen to anyones pet. I know I'd have to scrape my boys off the floor if anything happened to our pet.

Anyone watching the B Spears documentary. It was interesting but lacked real bite. Though watching some of the reaction to her breakdown made me question how far is too far in commenting about any public figures. I'm not a fan of some public current figures but some of what you see online is very personal and maybe goes too far or is too personal no matter how much they monetise their life.
I honestly think they all over share. My view on Mizz Lisa is that she overshares her whole life then screams High Court when its shared. I'm glad the dog is OK but I don't get why she had to share so much of the crying but whilst manic smiling at the same time, makes the seriousness of the situation very self serving and disingenuous.
I'm sure she got lots of sympathy messages.

I can’t deal with the ashes on her head 😂🙈 I thought it was contour she didn’t blend right for a few minutes
Thats to let you know she is a good traditional girl at heart. And her Mammy would kill her if she didn't observe the day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d say the ashes are to keep in with her target market of gullible sheep 🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think she gets the worst time of it on here. Others get much worse. Others who are in ways prob less deserving of it. But nobody forced them to put themselves in the public eye. They made that decision as adults. Lisa has been very successful but she isn’t very nice to the people who made her so successful. She exploits and manipulates her followers every single day. She’s fully in control of that. Britney is a victim, an ill person for whom everything in her life has been/was controlled and exploited by the people around her who were supposed to be supporting her. Lisa plays victim as and when it suits her. There’s a big difference.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.