Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no greed or nastiness from her though. She knows what she is talking about. I wouldn't have the same style as her but I think she is likeable and makes huge efforts with her social media.

I don't think it is fair to say she wasn't compliant during restrictions.
We’ll have to agree to disagree I think! She’s not for me😃

Reactions: 5
The jumper today actually looks too small on her in my opinion.
Was thinking exactly the same ,that style of jumper is not meant to be so tight fitting bit pathetic a woman her age totally obsessed with sizes very silly . We all know sizes vary from retailers/designers etc.

There were some suggestions for the next thread title a while back; we will probably need them soon :) :D

Reactions: 1
There is no greed or nastiness from her though. She knows what she is talking about. I wouldn't have the same style as her but I think she is likeable and makes huge efforts with her social media.

I don't think it is fair to say she wasn't compliant during restrictions.
Unfortunately She wasn't compliant during covid. She did ridiculous PPE outfits of the day. She drove from cork to Kildare with covid herself. Counted her days wrong and was out before the end of her isolation. She also let slip the bf was up in Kildare from cork at the weekends before and after Christmas. Shes more careful now about posting him. She does appear to know what she's talking about but if you listen it's the same general buzz words all the time. I think she's morphing into Lisa, she has made a few passive aggressive digs. She doesn't bother me, I don't really watch her anymore because her style doesn't interest me and the constant sell, sell sell, with a few "stylist tips". I don't think she's too far behind Lisa, she's just not that well known yet. I liked her in the first lockdown when she stayed true to her image consultant job and said she wouldn't flog and was getting people to rewear their clothes. This time there's none of that. She might jazz it up a bit, but at the end of the day it just constant swipe up. But sure it would be boring if we all had the same opinions.

Reactions: 6
Jack Murphy ad to try and prove her ring is real although the stones in ad don’t look anything like hers - her solitaire very dull

Reactions: 4
Does she deliberately wear everything a size too small? She is beat into that jacket
I think she just has a bit of trouble being honest with herself. Seems to have form in that regard. A bit like putting every minute detail of your life and location online yet then claiming to be stalked and bullied🙊

Reactions: 9
Sweaty Lisa on her borrowed bike, full of #AD & COLLAB that we all dislike

Suggested new thread name

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she just has a bit of trouble being honest with herself. Seems to have form in that regard. A bit like putting every minute detail of your life and location online yet then claiming to be stalked and bullied🙊
Case in point of her dishonesty-
I didn’t ask for a vote for the gossies cos I’d be morto.... please vote for me
So it would be embarrassing yest but fine today.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.