Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Better quality puffers in Dunnes and Penneys when they reopen and for half the price.

Annoys me so much when she uses ‘folks’ all the time. She’s a total c@nt

Reactions: 5
Hi girls, another newbie here and so glad to have found so many like minded women!! Just have to comment on that puffa black coat, it’s actually shocking looking. Jesus Christ I can’t believe these women will buy everything and anything without even considering what it may actually look like on them😳 Like seriously the state of those pics of that coat on their website. I wouldn’t be seen dead in it and neither would she!! I guarantee every single one will be returned.

I hope she gets thousands of messages today. Thousands!! All about the coats!! May her phone ping constantly all day long🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I just had a look at her stories.. Shes turning off her messages as she knew she'd be bombarded.. Such a pity as I really wanted to message her about her perfume! 🤣🤣🤣
I'm sorry but theres nothing special about that coat.. I've seen nicer in Penny's!
God she's very passive aggressive isn't she.. "I told ye yesterday I was in the MEDIUM"

Reactions: 8
What is wrong with all these women. It's a boring plain jacket and they are losing their tit because they are pretending it has a huge discount 😂😂

• Haha
Gutted girls.. ye are destroying it for me.. . sooo looking forward to matching my pleather skirt with my puffa ( it’s waterproof cos I made them throw water at it) jacket.. gonna team it with me deadly trainers at 100 odd yo yo and spray a splash of the oul french parfume... will have the auld B&S candles burning.. and I am doubling up on the symprove... laaads... I am lit.. the hubby won’t be able to resist me 🤣 must remember to move all the AM bits off the kitchen table... just in case 🤣🤣🤣
Just don't go too near the candles because between the perfume, the puffa and the pleather you'll go up in smoke. Oh and there will be no saving u cos the water will bounce off the waterproof material 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She shared a post on Insta from someone sympathetic about the comments on FB. There were no negative comments on FB blaming LLL for the shop website crashing. All it was was all the women stating that it had crashed, that they tried 3 times etc etc. I couldn't see anything negative. If you whip people into a frenzy about a highly discounted jacket then they are going to be equally frenetic when they are unable to access the deal. It is simple psychology used to see stuff (think black Friday fights outside shops in the US!) but the seller has to be ready for the fallout!

Reactions: 6
She shared a post on Insta from someone sympathetic about the comments on FB. There were no negative comments on FB blaming LLL for the shop website crashing. All it was was all the women stating that it had crashed, that they tried 3 times etc etc. I couldn't see anything negative. If you whip people into a frenzy about a highly discounted jacket then they are going to be equally frenetic when they are unable to access the deal. It is simple psychology used to see stuff (think black Friday fights outside shops in the US!) but the seller has to be ready for the fallout!
Someone said that when they went on the site it was priced at €119 before her discount not the €199 that she said!

Someone said that when they went on the site it was priced at €119 before her discount not the €199 that she said!
5990C102-B187-4FCC-9C1F-8FDA21F93D6C.jpeg
7FA30541-45E6-423D-A52C-7F68B5CE1889.jpeg

5990C102-B187-4FCC-9C1F-8FDA21F93D6C.jpeg
7FA30541-45E6-423D-A52C-7F68B5CE1889.jpeg
So what was the original price? €199.99 €119.99 or £107.63 maybe this is why she turned her messages off!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
There’s that victim mentality of hers again!!

Reactions: 4
She should have went for the large, it’s too small for her. She can’t zip up the pockets with one hand ie: too small for you Lisa! I would in my eye pay €199, €109, €107 or €50 for that rubbish.

Reactions: 3
Omg some of them holding out online for over an hour to get the coat. I can’t imagine her fees but she gets stuff sold!!

Reactions: 1
Ah jumping on the charity bandwagon. Watch to see what's donated. Sickening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.