Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think she may be trying to make herself feel better by the self disillusion. Clearly her ‘team’ blow smoke too.

Reactions: 5
Sweet Devine Jesus she’s so deluded she’s comparing herself to Tom ford and Victoria Beckham. Did you ever hear such notions. Don’t think Chris’s pay packet will cover the deficits the way David’s do 💰 but seriously , It’s just getting better and better 🤣 Can’t wait to see it all unraveling.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg she’s so tone deaf. In the middle of this tit show that is 2020 she’s on a high from all the money the sales will generate. Also if a bride to be couldn’t find the right perfume before now how does she know this one is the one for her?! Perfume is so personal 🙄

Reactions: 13
Why does the outer packaging look like the miserable cardboard box that Betty Down the road is using to start a ‘treat box’ business charging €30 for €5 of dealz shite , advertising on insta via slimming world huns

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Holy mother !! Victoria Beckham 🤣🤣 what planet is she on. Was it not for hubby big earner she would have flopped ages ago, mind you have they not got a big deal going on with Netflix , so she can afford losses.. Delusions of grandeur. Can’t believe she stated ‘Not a shop open and I am selling fragrances online’ Not a care in the word for them businesses, confirms what us the non deluded already sussed out. Me me me that is al that is important !! Pure selfish no empathy for all these shops who will struggle, many won’t make it! Bragging is an awful trait even worse in these times. When many of us can’t sleep at night it is due to genuine worry not because we are wired up about how we can/have brainwashed lining pockets. I would not get over confident over a cheap dupe , will there be repeat custom?? Wonder what the locals think of the oversharing and bawling on a public platform , I would be so embarrassed to face them, be seen after the performances over the last few days . No sign of happy face , he usually goes for a walk, cooks breakfast, dinner, wonder if he is staying in just in case all these sex starved females smell him and jump on him , sorry I would sooner jump on Boris and that’s saying something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The branding is dreadful. I can't comprehend why anyone signed off on that in today's climate (maybe a rush job or done in house?) First year marketing students regularly produce much better. Disappointed she feels that kind of thinking and those stereotypes are appropriate and something to be proud of 😕

Reactions: 10
The pharmacy's wouldn't take 50 euro perfume from a non brand. Notions that she is something.

The bride message is 💯 fake.

That smile on the walk seemed soooo fake.

Trust and only recommend what she believes in. Kidding me 🙈 she will sell anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But sure of course she has lots on common with a former member of the world’s most iconic girl band and wife of a former premiership footballer🙈🙊

The delusion is strong today🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
She’s just unbelievable isn’t she. Also just shows she’s not involved much in the actual running of the show if she has time to be out walking 12km and not packing 100’s of orders

Reactions: 9
But sure of course she has lots on common with a former member of the world’s most iconic girl band and wife of a former premiership footballer🙈🙊

The delusion is strong today🙄🙄🙄
Lisa is on the scene 5 years 😂😂😂😂 and ... not exactly in the same league as VB OR TOM FORD for that matter.

The pharmacy's wouldn't take 50 euro perfume from a non brand. Notions that she is something.

The bride message is 💯 fake.
Not when you can get Marc Jacobs and others for a little bit more or even less when special offers on.. €50 people must have more money than sense to fork that out for a dupe, especially one that they have never smelt.. We all have different preferences when it comes to fragrances , will be interesting to see how many will come back and say its not for them ? will they dare say it’s overpriced? Maura Higgins fetched out a make up range, I am sure Boots sell it, she will appeal to the much younger market so may last a bit longer than most but like all the rest will loose her appeal soon. LLL followers many are more mature and we tend to stick to well known tried and tested brands . Just been browsing Boots and seen Chanel Coco Madamoiselle for example £56 for 50ml in Boots and £10 worth of points on your card so basically costs you £46 . No brainier!

Reactions: 17
She’s just unbelievable isn’t she. Also just shows she’s not involved much in the actual running of the show if she has time to be out walking 12km and not packing 100’s of orders
I thought she would be flat out on the bike 🚴‍♀️

Not when you can get Marc Jacobs and others for a little bit more or even less when special offers on.. €50 people must have more money than sense to fork that out for a dupe, especially one that they have never smelt.. We all have different preferences when it comes to fragrances , will be interesting to see how many will come back and say its not for them ? will they dare say it’s overpriced? Maura Higgins fetched out a make up range, I am sure Boots sell it, she will appeal to the much younger market so may last a bit longer than most but like all the rest will loose her appeal soon. LLL followers many are more mature and we tend to stick to well known tried and tested brands . Just been browsing Boots and seen Chanel Coco Madamoiselle for example £56 for 50ml in Boots and £10 worth of points on your card so basically costs you £46 . No brainier!
Thanks for that, love Coco

Reactions: 7
JImmy Choo perfume reduced in Boots. If I were to buy scents as presents this is what you'd be looking at. Established brands. I love my tom Ford though.

She's definitely trolling here 😂😂😂sad sad woman 🙈 gonna be some epic fall from grace for this one, virtually no comments from other bloggers who normally back each other, just goes to show she is disliked by so many people. God I would hate that, I suppose that's why she is the way she is the Billy no mates 😂

I think dear Lisa misunderstands the concept of trolling. There’s trolling, and then there’s absolute nonsense🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.