Lisa’s Lust List #6 Lisa is now selling bottles of piss, how did it ever come to this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha, someone made a comment here about yer wan wesrung a baseball cap, now apparently she doesn't read here so its very coincidental that she just made reference to wearing a baseball cap on her stories as she hasn't washed her hair in 2 days.
It was me 😂 looks like a right old Chav in it , I don’t think it’s a great look for women her age .. trying to copy VB

Reactions: 1
What about Lusty Lisa; Offallys answer to Mother Teresa..... we need to set-up a new thread
Any member other than a new member can set a new thread up. I’ve set up 3 of the 6 existing ones. Next one will be #7. If I set up another she will think I’m out to get her so I’m not setting up another one🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.