Lisa's Lust List #38 Girls, girls, girls, I am so kind. 4.90 'discount' - I'm robbing ye blind.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for the QVC of Offaly. Title, thanks to me 😁.

The big news was that she begrudgingly gave the sheep a 'discount' of 4.90, yes 4.90 for buying two of the overpriced crappy looking shirts. And they had to be two the same size!
Postage is 5.50...🥴.
Nothing wrong with her maths when it comes to the money flowing into her own very deep pockets.

Same old, same old, constant hard sell.
Another horrible bag launched but apparently only on preorder.
Barely pays lip service to the brands who actually pay her to promote them.
witch mansion still under construction.
Buying a house for the son, although she never mentions him, haha.
Trustpilot reviews building up, mostly very negative.
Chelinda and Noel flat out with sycophantic messages, pretending to be from the sheep.
Appeared behind a veil to psyche them all up for a launch of her latest money-spinner - cosmetics.

That's all I can think of, please add anything else that should be there.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

The big news was that she begrudgingly gave the sheep a 'discount' of 4.90, yes 4.90 for buying two of the overpriced crappy looking shirts. And they had to be two the same size!
Postage is 5.50...🥴.
Nothing wrong with her maths when it comes to the money flowing into her own very deep pockets.

Chelinda and Noel flat out with sycophantic messages, pretending to be from the sheep.
Appeared behind a veil to psyche them all up for a launch of her latest money-spinner - cosmetics.

Good recap and, no insult intended but same s**t different day so it's hard to give a factual informative one when she's constantly on repeat, meant not as an insult to your recap.

Reactions: 8

Postage is 5.50...🥴.

Selling her gifted tit on Designer Exchange and not all the items were a size 10 for reference 🤔
All her discounts are tje beat you will ever get - unless you log onto tje brands website where aome items are actually cheaper apart from Murphys shoes who charge more than other shops so when Lidas discount is applied you may save 3 or 4 euro!!
Darrgh who is never mentioned is buying a car as well as the house but already has the car as she didn't mention it 🤣🤣
Not bad for a student who started his sinner job only a few weeks ago- but he's never mentioned 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is so so so so so thankful for everyone getting behind her her launches are selling out faster and faster and she has so so so so so much more to come sooooo many launches

Then says all the "girls" today are her followers and fails to mention Sally the insta beauty page, her Sis in Law and people connected to Una.....

Valerie arranged snacks, treats and prosecco for the "girls" and Lidl let them keep the shirt they were and some brushes 🙄

Reason she was in the car - Crusty is watching the footie and she canr be chatting when that's on.....

1000025539.jpg

So sincere she barely looks at the camera at all - always to the side

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So lodger watching match and she has 2 sitting rooms kitchen window where chats dinning room.Outdoor patio 3 or 4 bedrooms upstairs.But no lisa has go car for her chats cause he watching match.She trying to make out house so small to justify for mansion

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The 🐑 who only tried on her new pjs today loves how breathable they are. She got that from a quick try on. WOW

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And what were they wearing up to now, is my eternal question.
I buy pyjamas in Penneys, Tesco or Dunnes and I breathe perfectly well in them. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
where was the trips to align on the packaging, the trailing the miracle product for months?
this smacks of white label...

Reactions: 9
where was the trips to align on the packaging, the trailing the miracle product for months?
this smacks of white label...
If a T-shirt took 2 years, this must have been in the making for 10 years at least 🙄

• Haha
Just unfollowed Sally can’t believe she took part in that charade today😡, sooner people see Lisa for the absolute FRAUD she is the better, a complete CON Artist, lying despicable piece of 💩 VIRAL is she of her rocker Jesus even the BIG known brands don’t come out with that and tick tock is where you need to be for that, but it’s too harsh for Ms Hicksville to venture 😂😂

• Haha
So she's gonna use 6 sheep for every cosmetics launch from now on, and there's a lot of them, she says. Isn't she some cheapskate - the sheep got a white shirt to keep as payment. Mary Lee or whoever would have wanted actual money for her days' work. Probably killed her to let them keep the shirts! No wonder Lisa is sooo excited to use sheep going forward 🙄

Then says all the "girls" today are her followers and fails to mention Sally the insta beauty page, her Sis in Law and people connected to Una.....
Who were the people connected to Una? Was it the mother and daughter, the daughter works in social media?

Lisa is feeling emotional after the day, she says. That's the thought of all that money she's gonna make from the sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she's gonna use 6 sheep for every cosmetics launch from now on, and there's a lot of them, she says. Isn't she some cheapskate - the sheep got a white shirt to keep as payment. Mary Lee or whoever would have wanted actual money for her days' work. Probably killed her to let them keep the shirts! No wonder Lisa is sooo excited to use sheep going forward 🙄

Who were the people connected to Una? Was it the mother and daughter, the daughter works in social media?

Lisa is feeling emotional after the day, she says. That's the thought of all that money she's gonna make from the sheep.
I'm not sure who exactly it was someone else mentioned it - the daughter has "Marketing" in her bio so wouldn't surprise me is she is a contact

I'd say Sally has lost a few followers this evening

I said ages ago she is using sheep to save money but she specially selects them based on look

I can't believe we forgot the "girls" will get a keepsake photo they can frame - wonder if knobhead will sign the front as she thinks she is such a star designer

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not sure who exactly it was someone else mentioned it - the daughter has "Marketing" in her bio so wouldn't surprise me is she is a contact
Oh that was me that mentioned in the last thread that the daughter worked in PR 🤣 Thought maybe you knew more than that and had ☕. No idea who she works for, I just saw it on her insta bio.

Just looked on Irish Beauty Fairy insta for the first time ever, and she thanks Lisa for asking her to do the shoot. So much for it being a sheep shot, if Lisa actually asked her to take part 😡 No doubt the SIL was asked too. Wonder were any of them genuine, unconnected to Lisa, sheep.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Oh that was me that mentioned in the last thread that the daughter worked in PR 🤣 Thought maybe you knew more than that and had ☕. No idea who she works for, I just saw it on her insta bio.

Just looked on Irish Beauty Fairy insta for the first time ever, and she thanks Lisa for asking her to do the shoot. So much for it being a sheep shot, if Lisa actually asked her to take part 😡 No doubt the SIL was asked too. Wonder were any of them genuine, unconnected to Lisa, sheep.
I really don't think so - you can trust a word she says or anything she does. She asked this people and used ot to drum up a frenzy wirh the sheep that they too might get a chance. She is copying Aimee Connolly - Again!!!!

I'm also convinced the brother and wife are involved in the cosmetic company - why else would his company be named on company registration docs

Reactions: 7
Did she use the same hairdresser again for this shoot as it doesn’t look like he did the “tosser blow dry”, on the Biggest “TOSSER” on Instagram, she’s weak for herself, and finally caught up on the last few pages of old thread 😀again, what can I say giirls, girls, girls but thank you (whispering voice) thank you all for the laughs 🤣😀🤣
---
I really don't think so - you can trust a word she says or anything she does. She asked this people and used ot to drum up a frenzy wirh the sheep that they too might get a chance. She is copying Aimee Connolly - Again!!!!

I'm also convinced the brother and wife are involved in the cosmetic company - why else would his company be named on company registration docs
And it was also a way of her to get followers on her Cosmetics page the sheep had to follow both pages 🤣

• Haha

Your theory re the brother makes sense and would explain why SIL was on the shoot, when we've never heard much about her before. They probably saw how much 💰💰💰 Lisa is making and wanted in.

Though if Lisa has as many launches coming up as she says she has, she'll have to use real sheep in her campaigns sooner or later.
---
This poor sheep wanting to wear her PJs on a night out.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5