Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs Hoops

I dont know how they listen to her, why does she always make out shes stupid, she must think she has to dumb down to connect with her followers. She said last week she was heading into the accountant but "i dont know what Im signing". Also remember say waffling on with yerman she did the makeup sessions with "sure I dont know a thing about makeup, i dont know what Im at here". Now shes bring out a makeup line?? WTF. 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Turmeric123

VIP Member
So Darragh is buying a house, a college student, with no full time job or credit history behind him,

No, Lisa you are buying a house for him or giving him the start he needs to buy a house, lets get real here.
"his college mates will pay the mortgage" - She must be buying in Sligo.
So now suddenly she bought and "flipped" loads of houses yet says she has no idea about decorating a house Arlene is doing it all for her (and Adeline before her)
This one couldn't lie straight in the bed

Also, can tou please spend the price of a box of tissues or use one of your Montgomery hankies to clean your nose and stop wiping it with your hands and fingers 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

petal1

VIP Member
Yes that's her sister in law.. and then the beauty fairy.. hardly followers! Disgusted at Sallyfor participating!! How many of those alleged 'followers' are typical Irish women ? None of them! Personally I think she picked from a very specific group/type.. and sorry.. but why do they all look like they are having a hot flush? The shine off their faces 😂
So much for her picking sheep for the shoot so. What strikes me in the group photo is they all look so samey. All white ladies with wavy, blondeish hair, orange faces, and not a huge spread of ages. Why no ladies with short hair, grey hair etc? Not inclusive at all. So boooring too.

Don't even get me started on the cheap, see-through shirts 😱

Attachments

• Heart

JoJoMoJo

Size 10 for reference 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG, so insulting. She is as mean as dirt. I'd say she still has her communion money for sure! Chelinda and Noel will be flat out typing up the fake posts thanking her for her generosity 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Ah well, it has given me a laugh, if nothing else. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
................and you've to buy the same size to get the discount. No discount if you buy 2 different sizes, what a tight bitch

• Wow
  • Haha

geemkilkenny

"You asked and I listened".......what an irritating woman. Another awful dress this morning (from Pamela Scott) that would take you anywhere, styled with the same boring nude patent pointy shoes. BORING, boring, 😴 and more boring. And Richard is giving free postage. No danger the queen would give free postage on anything. She's breaking her heart by giving €5 discount if two of her shite stripy shirts, must be the same size, are bought together. So generous of her, tight arse.

Attachments

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
There was absolutely no need for the comment about the Penneys stuff looking cheap and nasty. She thinks saying something like that makes her sound superior or something.

I guarantee that Penneys didn't have to sell tennis balls along with their puffer jackets. Nor did they fall apart either. Now that's what I would call cheap and nasty, except hers are not at all cheap. They are hugely overpriced.

• Heart

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
Give me strength.....who actually cares about your stupid driveway Lisa and what you do with it, you're prone to hyperbole we know, you're super, super, super irritating and annoying, the whole country, like come on. Your ego is as big as your size 10 arse.fir reference.
😂😂 laughed when I saw this message, does she actually believe the whole country know who she is!!!! Not ONE person I know either family, friends, work colleagues have a notion of who she is! Shes a fuxkn plonker.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Iris2020

VIP Member
Did the Chelinda's/Noel forget to post the made up messages about all the husbands and fathers smelling wonderful and being stopped in the street, pub, restaurants, sports pitches all over the country and being asked what eau de perfection they are all wearing??? Instead they were all wearing whatever brand of socks she was busy flogging for fathers day.

• Haha

Buddy4

VIP Member
Did anyone else hear her say yesterday when doing the non cakey make up, that she doesn’t get paid to show her brand, like hello your showing your tat to sell which in return sells so you are being paid your absolute money hungry greedy witch 🧙 Accountant must not have gone too good yesterday 🤣🤣🤣
Thanks for the love on the aul screenshot she is the Queen for giving them and she was on form yesterday for giving them 😀😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Iris2020

VIP Member
You would think a designer would be able to pick out the interiors and features of their own home without having to pay someone to pick them for her.

• Haha

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
So glad im not the only one who noticed her sad existence, even a sheep commented “bring Chris back” for all her money, diamonds (real diamonds girls) & building a mansion there she is at home alone on a Sunday, prancing around like a fuxkn idiot in her rotten cheap chinese tat. Clearly she hasn’t a friend in the world, not even a neighbour that she pops in2 for a coffee….If I was her with crusty away Id be having a ball, meet friends for lunch, maybe take my Mam out for dinner, go off for the day & do something, go to a garden centre or even better have a good old night out & then chill with a big hangover & chinese. But no this sad woman has basically been indoors all day looking at herself in the mirror & talking to her sheep .. that just cant be good for her mental health?

• Heart