Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I wasn't on Tattle back then, but if anyone wants to read in full the complete lack of awareness and sympathy by this absolute gowl, it's summarised perfectly in an excellent post. It's the most liked post from this one's threads and I'm copying and pasting it below. There are also some screenshots in the original post, if anyone wants to have a look.

Posted by Seratago:

On Wednesday evening, after news broke of a horrific attack and murder on a young girl in her hometown, Lisa was on Instagram selling dresses to her followers and showing presents that Chris had bought her, namely runners. She continued to sell on her Instagram page after this news from her hometown had broken. This was a massive error.

- As news of Ashling’s death broke, Lisa added a poll to her stories regarding Ashling’s death. This was a massive error.

- On Thursday morning, Lisa went on an Instagram Live and spoke about the horrific murder whilst she was doing her make up and drinking coffee. She did not give the incident or Ashling the respect they deserved. This was a massive error.

- On that Live, Lisa aligned the death of her brother to the death of this beautiful young girl. I believe Lisa’s brother was killed while he was driving under the influence of alcohol and also caused the death of other people. Connecting both incidents was very disrespectful. This was a massive error.

- On the Live, Lisa reference what she was doing at the time of Ashling’s death. This was a massive error.

- After the Live, Lisa chose to walk to work, along the route that Ashling would have taken the day before. Long time followers have noted that this is not something Lisa would have ever done before, yet she decided to walk to work the morning after a murderous attack on a young girl by a random stranger. This was a massive error.

- Whilst walking to work, Lisa rejoiced in the attention her long green coat was receiving from followers, and proceeded to promote her own clothing brand. She had a very joyful expression and said how much she enjoyed the Live that morning. This was a massive error.

- Whilst walking to work, Lisa outlined what a “beautiful beautiful day” it was. This was a day that her hometown and indeed the whole country were mourning the loss of a beautiful young woman’s life and indeed the loss of the feeling of safety that women have in daylight hours now too. This was not a beautiful day. This was a massive error.

- After Lisa’s selling, Instagram Live and joyous walk to work, when followers raised their concerns via comments on her Instagram posts, these concerns were deleted and followers were blocked. This was a massive error.

- Lisa then proceeded to put a countdown to the Tullamore Vigil on to a photograph of Ashling which popped a celebratory popper once the time was reached. This was a massive error.

- Lisa has shared a quote this morning which reads “Turn your wounds into wisdom”, days after a young girl in her hometown lost her life as a number of cruel wounds were inflicted on her. This was a massive error.

- Lisa has now come back on Socials this morning and has not addressed any of the above errors that she made over the last number of days. This is a massive error!

So, whilst it may seem like trolls or evil people are simply being pedantic in relation to the events of the last few days, it is very evident that this is not the case.
As an Instagram account holder with a following of almost 150,000 people, you have a responsibility to do things correctly, and in cases where you do things incorrectly you should acknowledge this, address it, apologise for your actions and move on.

Lisa has not done any of this, simply brushed it all under the carpet and silenced her followers.
It is quite horrific that she handled this whole situation so badly to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

422KCDC

Happy to say I converted my cousin from this wan. Have been drip feeding her info from here like the gilet recall, bitch mansion etc. she messaged today to say she bought a gorgeous white t shirt from Dunnes today for €6 and can’t understand all the money the sheep pay. Win 🏆

• Heart
Reactions: 21

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Another thing I was thinking about that might have started to wake up the sheep.

Her talking about buying the house for the son. Probably makes great financial sense for lots of reasons. But would you rub it in other people's faces that you were in a position to do it? I think not.

Nobody would be any the wiser had she gone ahead with that and said nothing about it but she can't resist boasting.
I am guessing some of the sheep thought... okay she is building a mansion, full interior and exterior design being completed by professionals. All top dollar, no doubt. And she can buy a house for her son at the same time. 🤔

'Hmm, here am I with my credit card bill, and I'm putting a tennis 🎾 in the dryer. Is this what my life has come to 🤣🤣🤣'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
Girls, Girls, Girls... who in the name of God can sell all hand embroidered 💩 for a discount price of 109 yo yo... she's absolutely full of 🐂 💩! ! If they have been hand embroidered... then she's obviously got about 60 of them because otherwise her Chinese minions have been sowing (😂) these things 24/7 for the last 14 years to supply the anticipated demand!! Sickens me that she continues to get away with false advertising!! As for that RSVP cover... sweet baby Jesus and all the angels... she looks like Worzel Gummidge!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

petal1

VIP Member
And yet another new 1 star review for the Queen Bitch. Well done, Ms Quigley for telling it like it is. Hopefully more sheep will start to wake up soon. Wouldn't like to be Noel when Lisa read this.

IMG_7816.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

geemkilkenny

Like would you be bothered inflating this gobshite's ego any further? Lisa is not your friend sheeple, why on earth would you be messaging her, even if what you say happened were true, which I doubt. She's only after your euros. Community my arse, more like a cult. What adult woman with a jot of horse sense would be messaging her with this drivel, unbelievable claptrap.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

petal1

VIP Member
Yet another sheep leaves the Cult of Lisa 😍🎉😍 Go Claire!!

It's really getting serious now as they're ALL saying the quality is brutal, and that's what Lisa 'prides' herself on for her brand. All these sheep she's losing will be next to impossible to get back too.

IMG_8246.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Evan

VIP Member
Tattlers My cherry has been well and truly popped!
Along with my eyeballs!! as they nearly popped out of my head!
Drum roll please 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
I have seen my VERY first sheep🐑 wearing a Lisa purchase out in the wild! Well not quite the wild, it was in fact in D4💁‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣
It was the blue blue blue walking jacket AND the lady-sheep was in fact walking (past me) when I spotted it, so she was indeed wearing the jacket as the designer intended 🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶
I feel compelled to fully disclose that I did NOT frantically, excitedly or perversely run after this sheep to touch, feel or maul her in this jacket, as others have done to other sheep in the past 😞
I simply acknowledged (quietly to myself) that my sighting of "designs by China", WHOOPS! I meant "designs by Lisa" cherry had been popped, and also Lisa's target market:
"The more money than sense" brigade 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Oh June

VIP Member
So Darragh is buying a house, a college student, with no full time job or credit history behind him,

No, Lisa you are buying a house for him or giving him the start he needs to buy a house, lets get real here.

• Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Just a little nugget of information for the perfectionist. When you are writing about material, it is sewn. Not sown.
Seeds are sown in order to grow things. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
I wonder what the sheep see/think when they receive the items.
We can all see its chinese rubbish cheaply made. The honest reviews on trustpilot let us know how awful the items are as do the Second hand Sales Online.
Do they open them up and feel disappointed but reluctant to be honest in case they get their snout hit With a newspaper (thats a Dog, not a sheep), or do they genuinely think their items are better than designer items.
We can see how badly made they are, and lets be honest, none of her sheep are 19/20 years olds With perfect figures that make crap look Good??!!?

what do they see? Is it possible that the perfume, her first sale, had some sórt of James bond potion that hypnotised them going forward? Im genuinely baffled.
I know i have to pull my mam back from certain scams Online- how come they dont have a Friend or Daughter Who Will tell the truth?
Can rhe Lady Who had Friends Who were fans shed some light??
I have friends who are fans... maybe not fans anymore though! I can only say that they were unreasonably obsessed with how she sells her products- we have had many chats about this, and it seems they are taken in by the country bumpkin, don't say sex or breasts act.. the holy mary carry on - small town innocent country hick does good thing.. I say were fans as they spent a large sum between them on various items - the failed puffa - they got a refund, the jammies - two of them felt robbed as the quality was not great, the glasses clip thing - another friend ordered the exact same item from shein and the difference was the logo!!! That woke them up!! One of them has the bag, another the blazer, sweatshirts, sunglasses, shirt and something else that I can't recall.. the blazer is actually ok, well cut and wears well, but the sweatshirts are faded and the neckline is all saggy on them, the glasses have loose arms and are not great at all, constantly slipping of the nose - I know she sent an email but got no reply! As for the bag.. I have actually had a good nosey.. it's bulky, not soft and buttery and the zip is clunky .. I have a passion for the more high end bags and if I spent money on that bag, there would be murder!! It's not in any way beautiful.. and there's a slight smell from it.. I don't think my gang will be buying again!! Expensive lesson! I am truly baffled how any intelligent woman can spend hard earned cash on a 'hand stitched' dress that only came into production 8 months ago.. either she had hundreds of folk hand stitching 24/7 to provide quantity or the item is not hand stitched? It's the same with the straw bag.. hand stitched?? How can that be possible? I was coming through Palma airport last week and bought a beautiful bag, not a million miles off the straw bag - mine even has the detachable inner pocket - it cost me 55 Euro, and it's exactly what I need for holidays!! Quality is super, Mango and Zara also have similar and really well priced! I love my bags, but I am not spending a fortune on a holiday bag that will most likely end up with sun cream or something on it.. baffles me why these ladies don't do their research..
On another note - she who takes folk to the high court had no issues posting a message from a fan who spotted her house whilst they were on their way to a named sports venue - anyone with a titter of wit could google said venue and find her house easily.. then she cries stalking.. absolutely sickens me!

• Heart
Reactions: 17