Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
Middle of Jun taking pre orders for summer bags...they might arrive by Xmas....
I don't remember her saying they were pre-order? What is wrong with people!!! By the time the bag arrives, summer will be over! Must be a lot of little Chinese people flat to the mat handing as we speak!!
---
I’m shook translates to I’m loaded 💰💰💰
I'm baffled.. why would anyone who buys a Loewe bag even dream of comparing to a Chinese Worzel Gummidge version? There is absolutely no comparison... these ladies are obviously not firing on all cylinders.. there's got to be something wrong with them!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Dinos

Her hair feels 'like feathers' on her head, she says. Feathers - isn't that what every woman wants her hair to feel like 🤣 Scaly, flaky, oily, hard-shafted feathers 🤢
---
Yet another new 1-star review tonight 😱😱 😱 It's getting interesting now. Why all the bad reviews all of a sudden? After years of blind compliance from her sheep she must be fairly angry at the cheek of them giving her perfect products 1-star ratings. She must be worried this is the beginning of the end. There must be loads of angry (ex?) sheep all looking for somewhere to vent, and finding trust pilot.

Maybe the next thread, we could include the Trust Pilot link in the opening post, so any sheep finding Lisa's Tattle thread can have a read of the reviews, before parting with their hard earned cash.

View attachment 2988937
Not only does she block. But if you unsubscribe from her newsletter and try to subscribe again later on an error messsge comes up and asks you to try again later. Basically from once you unsubscribe your out. 😂😂 pretty childish if you ask me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

DoraMaar

VIP Member
I lurk on here from time to time but I've got time on my hands and I've been looking at the website on a PC - someone made a mistake with the photo of the long 'French' linen dress - "Each dress is individually sewn and embroidered by hand". Users can zoom into the detail to see puckering, loose threads and the fabric seems very flimsy

ETA - and the 'French Linen' is probably French flax exported to China for processing.

1718381080621.png

1718381439563.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Iris2020

VIP Member
The poor sheeps brains must be melted today from all the products coming their way. Between the dog and showing what's in production she has no other content. Nothing. Imagine having her bank balance and that's your weekend. She could be doing absolutely anything she wants or going anywhere and she is at home filming her dog and herself changing outfits. What a sad existence she has. No friends to do stuff with, couldn't she have taken the mother off to a spa or for lunch or done something over the weekend while Crusty was away.

• Heart

caremum

VIP Member
I see another blogger Designer dreams on a penny's budget is calling out the relabelling of china tat and fleecing people by boutiques. Seems to be getting alot of traction.

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Girls Girls Girls
She is doing stand up comedy now # so important to wear SPF and great to support an Irish brand made in Ireland 🤣🤣🤣
1000023990.jpg

reminder of the skin damage from her recent holiday
1000023992.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

Shop girl

Chatty Member
Where to start with this one today. Said she forgot she was meeting people at the house so had to postpone chelinda, didn’t she say yest she was meeting all the indoor architects, outdoor architects, builders, Designers, painters today?
Everything goes back you know so why does she let the dog slobber all over her when she was wearing that bell sleeve, yes bell sleeve top when it was going back. Removing the chimney so as to blend in with other houses on that road, for anyone who doesn’t know that road blending in is the last thing it will do. Having the basement for her work to help the creatuve juices flow🤮/ more space to stack the Chinese catalogues to pick her “designs” from more like. Can see a tan applicator coming too as Montgomery have sold so many of them she obviously wants a piece of that pie. Apparently the mystery product that is going to go viral is SS. Any guesses on the name, Spendy Serum, Sheep Sh*t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Evan

VIP Member
Of course after reading here I had to jump onto insta to have a goo at her highness 🙄 crustys mam having a hip replacement, but she says "lord of mercy on her" but then quickly corrects herself, she meant his dad was passed away, that's why crusty needs to look after the woman 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so he won't be going states in August 🤔🤔🤔💙 betcha he goes 💁‍♀️
ALSO on USA trip...."arra shurr twill cost me nothing I've a voucher" 🙄🙄🙄 if she cudda got the mansion built "with a voucher" I'm sure she would have come up with one 🤣🤣🤣 she's great for the ould vouchers 🤭🤭🤭
But then next breath, she's staying in a swanky hotel in Marthas vineyard🙄🙄🙄
The diatribe that spills out once she parts her lips is hilarious 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Turmeric123

VIP Member
How long was she sowing dresses for 🤣🤣 I'm still laughing 🥎🥎🥎🥎

Headaches are back and playing the troll narrative for the new eyes on her account- she knows "the brief" now she's a "tosser" 🤣

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Girls girls girls
She's undercharging for the straw bag - €129 - it's a 10th of the price of others that are same quality AND hers are hand woven 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry

Lady Godiva

Did I hear correctly that she said the bag was €129 ? I’ve seen far nicer in penny’s 🤣🤣
Just back from holidays in Spain and you can buy a very nice fake Loewe straw bag from the lucky lucky man on the beach 🤗🤗🤗 20e and 15e if you haggle...anyone who spends 129e on a strawbag is seriously not in a good place

Quackers

VIP Member
Why can’t they sheep get a refund. That’s the bit that always puzzles me. If you buy online you have 14 days to return the product. Are they so afraid of her they won’t return. That’s real cult like isn’t it. Afraid of their master or mistress in this case.

anniewannie

Chatty Member
100% a serum or foundation. Or maybe even a serum foundation 😜. She'll make out to the sheep that she invented that eventhough even the budget brands like Catrice are making them now. And deffo at the same factory as Pipsy. Pipsy won't be impressed 😂
---
Theres a designer Margaret O'Connor calling out Vanilla in Fermoy for stealing her necklace design. People are raging over it. Why aren't the brands calling out this charlatan.

• Wow

Quackers

VIP Member
The poor sheeps brains must be melted today from all the products coming their way. Between the dog and showing what's in production she has no other content. Nothing. Imagine having her bank balance and that's your weekend. She could be doing absolutely anything she wants or going anywhere and she is at home filming her dog and herself changing outfits. What a sad existence she has. No friends to do stuff with, couldn't she have taken the mother off to a spa or for lunch or done something over the weekend while Crusty was away.
Agreed. All the money and no one to talk to bar a dog and a phone screen. Sad sad existence.

• Heart

Susan99

See she has sent all her LODI heels that she “sends back” to that luxury exchange page to sell. Also lots of her dresses. You would think she would donate them to a charity shop she hardly needs the few bob she’ll get from them!

• Wow