Lisa's Lust List #37 Made in China but designed in Tullamore, won't be worn anymore once in pop up store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Mrs Hicksville herself.
Great title thanks to @Turmeric123 with some inspiration provided by @Sunday Roast. Had to shorten it slightly to fit.

Same old, same old with this one.
- Pop up shop had the sheep queueing up to be fleeced, and competing with one another to travel the farthest and spend the most to be the QVC of Offaly's bestie.
- She was runner up for an entrepreneur award, or something.
- Crusty got treated to some new clothes.
- And the boasting and hard selling continues ad nauseam.

Reactions: 10
I wonder what the sheep see/think when they receive the items.
We can all see its chinese rubbish cheaply made. The honest reviews on trustpilot let us know how awful the items are as do the Second hand Sales Online.
Do they open them up and feel disappointed but reluctant to be honest in case they get their snout hit With a newspaper (thats a Dog, not a sheep), or do they genuinely think their items are better than designer items.
We can see how badly made they are, and lets be honest, none of her sheep are 19/20 years olds With perfect figures that make crap look Good??!!?

what do they see? Is it possible that the perfume, her first sale, had some sórt of James bond potion that hypnotised them going forward? Im genuinely baffled.
I know i have to pull my mam back from certain scams Online- how come they dont have a Friend or Daughter Who Will tell the truth?
Can rhe Lady Who had Friends Who were fans shed some light??

Reactions: 9
We have said it on previous threads, someone will do a thesis sometime on the whole influencer thing and there will be a chapter dedicated to her. It's extraordinary the hold she has over them.

I don't know what it would take to make them wake up and see that there's nothing unique about what she flogs to them. Vastly overpriced and could be bought at any chain store at reasonable prices and far better quality.

Reactions: 10
I know someone who has bought a lot of her stuff but was very very disappointed with the completely weather wind perfect for matches tennis ball coat.

I cannot believe the reactions she’s had to the shop. Clever of her to not unpack. People probably thought they were getting high end luxury from the half a second they could examine the goods.

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does she look like a clown in the “grad” dress? Like a little girl pretending to dress up like a princess, the other lady looks way nicer, trendier & glamorous, Fleeyca looks like a fuckn idiot. The sheep asking can she tumble dry the tee-shirt😂😂 Lisa almost has a heart attack cos she know it will fall apart & come out in threads if it goes in the dryer. And agree with poster on previous thread she a absolutely adores herself in that awful blazer, jeans & rotten shoes outfit. I just cringe at her when she twirls about “modelling & pulling stupid faces into her phone. As for that sheep spending €350 on chinese tat, she should be locked up & bank cards snapped in half..brainless fool🫠

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
'Thanks for all your hard work' pointing at pictures in a catalogue and picking out bog standard stuff designing them and selling them at vastly overinflated prices.

'The t-shirts nearly broke me' - haha. No, they broke the idiots buying them at 50 euro or whatever price they are. I hope some of them start to wake up soon, and look at what is for sale in any shop at all, near them.

No bowing and scraping required, good quality, affordable, and can be easily returned if needs be.

Reactions: 5
Good Morning Good Morning, thanks @ChastityDingle for the new thread and to @Sunday Roast for the thread inspiration
You know me girls I wouldn't sign off on it unless it was perfect 🤣

Another day of BS messages of worship coming up
I cannot get over the fact ahe shared thr orders yesterday- what company/business have you ever seen do that
Also, Daddy was posted in his garden they must have made up again

Reactions: 11
My good good god what I’m I after watching 😬🙄😮🤔😬😬😬poor mammy will be praying all day 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see the clip of Oonagh at the well fest with two sheep , asking and tagging Lisa when was she bringing out her own underwear , something along those lines.🙄 Lisa reshared it on her stories yesterday morning maybe that’s why everybody saw her “boobies” in a bra today she’s launching underwear 😀, and she’s also too tight arsed to buy off the lingerie shop.😁 sure she’s copied nearly everything else so far

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.