Lisa’s Lust List #34 You really do love a bad filter Fleeceya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she say during the week that she is giving her mother the crappy brushes as a gift, and showing her how to use them. 🥴

Give me strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn't she say during the week that she is giving her mother the crappy brushes as a gift, and showing her how to use them. 🥴

Give me strength.
That will be an opportunity for her to record herself applying the makeup to the mother using her #ad brushes and all the sheep getting to see how great the brushes are with Lisa telling them that the brushes are selling out fast and to quickly get their order in before they miss out. Mammy will also be re gifted whatever else Lisa received from brands that she considers not good enough for herself but are perfect for Mammy.

Reactions: 7
Even selling on Mother's Day. I doubt there is a panic to buy her vouchers, sales tactic by her again.

Go and spend some time with your mam Lisa and spoil her , not many of us have that previlage today...
Didn’t she stay in Dublin last night as she’s going to DWTS tonight?! So much for doing the mams makeup today

Reactions: 6
Someone selling the white tee on adverts. Worn a few times. Look at the neck of it totally out of shape, and it's not looking too white either. Better quality to be got on the high Street for half what she is charging. COS do a great white tee for like €35 can be got online can wear black bra under and doesn't show through great quality cotton washes well etc.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So she thinks of herself as a clothes 'designer ' but is not sure if her shoes are 'Mary Jane's or Sarah Jane's or something they call them'..God she's clueless ,I bet if she was getting paid to advertise them she wouldn't be long finding out what style they are !!

Reactions: 11
So mammy got dumped on mother's day.ya think bring mammy to dancing with stars and.night in hotel
---
Not up supporting her good friend Denise at her live show with all there mammys

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Well girls did any of ye notice the Queen in the audience, she’s not that camera shy 😀will we have all the reshares of the messages of the adoring sheep telling her how fab she looked and how beautiful her sparkly top was 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well girls did any of ye notice the Queen in the audience, she’s not that camera shy 😀will we have all the reshares of the messages of the adoring sheep telling her how fab she looked and how beautiful her sparkly top was 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve just turned it on haven’t spotted her!

Reactions: 1
See the clever witch with her new hoodies when advertising tru wash!!! The navy looks crap and the special designer logo zip!!!

Reactions: 1
I’ve never heard her mention DWTS except when she’s going to the live show. Pity they don’t give tickets to the genuine fans.

Reactions: 8
Haven't read comments here sorry "gurls" 🙄🙄 I'm busy busy🙄🙄 nights🙄🙄 BUT that photo of her with rugby lads she looks shite, zoom in she looks Pooh!!!!

Reactions: 6
So earlier in the week she said she was going over to her mother on Mother’s Day to show her how to use the brushes but goes to DWTS instead. Like why did she bother saying that when she knew she was going to Dublin. The most basic of things she said she was going to do but yet again didn’t follow through.
Such a frumpy outfit to wear to Dublin, those ”flappy pants” do absolutely nothing for her and that sparkly top is ridiculous looking with them. Way too much volume on top as well as bottom, for such a renowned designer you’d think she’d know you do volume on the top and slim on the bottom or vice versa.
Did she really have a quickie with those rugby lads😃😃😃😃

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So earlier in the week she said she was going over to her mother on Mother’s Day to show her how to use the brushes but goes to DWTS instead. Like why did she bother saying that when she knew she was going to Dublin. The most basic of things she said she was going to do but yet again didn’t follow through.
Such a frumpy outfit to wear to Dublin, those ”flappy pants” do absolutely nothing for her and that sparkly top is ridiculous looking with them. Way too much volume on top as well as bottom, for such a renowned designer you’d think she’d know you do volume on the top and slim on the bottom or vice versa.
Did she really have a quickie with those rugby lads😃😃😃😃
That was only a sales push to get the sheep to buy for their mother. Sold out so not mentioned again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.