Lisa’s Lust List #34 You really do love a bad filter Fleeceya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gifted a few dose stories up on the cosmetics page simonescribes, evethingjoloves (I think) and that jojoporto. Who asked a couple of weeks ago about the trainers she had on finally got around to showing them today 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would safely say PG was influenced by sambas and not the other way around as the queen asked 🤣

Reactions: 5
I read that as Linda would be tormenting her when she away when she’s off her phone?!
---

Oh lord the sambas are around since the 1940’s for indoor soccer stupid witch 😂😂
Stupid stupid witch. She knows nothing about the fashion industry.
She said she watched Griselda, she gave her drug mule a pair of sambas in it. She's probably never seen a pair before. She really irks me.

Reactions: 6
Her sending out her brushes to other Dunston promote is a sure sign she isn't selling out her products the minute they are launched. Is this the beginning of her downfall.

Reactions: 6
Her sending out her brushes to other Dunston promote is a sure sign she isn't selling out her products the minute they are launched. Is this the beginning of her downfall.
Sorry quoting myself here but that should read other huns..damn autocorrect..

• Haha
the brushes are amazing quailty but none of the huns claiming this has uses them!!! sae PR firm?

Watch Joyce Porto stories on about the brushes 🤣🤣
Interesting comment from her when asked if she preferred another brand .. can’t remember the brand.. but felt her reaction to fleecya’s brushes was lukewarm!

Reactions: 3
Interesting comment from her when asked if she preferred another brand .. can’t remember the brand.. but felt her reaction to fleecya’s brushes was lukewarm!
Exactly, blank canvas was the brand she was asked about and in her stories she didn’t feel the need for all the brushes, she’s boring anyway but there was no excitement about them it was like she was forced to speak in anyway about them 😀

Ladies ….. Any chance of someone setting up a new thread… I haven’t a clue how to do it 🙈

Reactions: 2
Building a mansion going to the Maldives hasn't been there in 4 years god bless her 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Reactions: 9
Just seen it was asked if would recommend over black canvas.Her reply was lisa collection is beautiful specially if like practical and easy makeup.Not good advertising for them

Reactions: 4
Haha so Murphy re-appears, the dog is as entitled as her, why is the couch in the daycare his “rightful place”? What about the other dogs? Poor little dog beside him looks well pissed off sitting beside the big puffy designer dog! Lucy Kennedy was gifted those makeup brushes as well, Id say she flung them to her daughter after showing them or in the bottom drawer!( where they belong) A pathetic sheep praising her for popping in2 another sheeps bday party,ahhh ud have to feel sorry for them. Can u imagine the big important head on fleeyca gracing them with her presence, she is totally unbearable in recent times. Maldives trip upcoming God help us, there will be the usual pics of her smirking up to Crusty, while he stuffs himself & tells her to put the phone away. She wouldnt dream of going there without a discount on the flights & no doubt that Brian lad is giving a discount as well🙄

Reactions: 7
When she was showing the Paul Green runners yesterday and commenting on the off white colour she said that colour was so much nicer than glaring white as “nothing worse than looking at brand new white white runners”, Will she back track on that when she inevitably shows all the brand new white white runners she will be flogging in the coming months.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even selling on Mother's Day. I doubt there is a panic to buy her vouchers, sales tactic by her again.

Go and spend some time with your mam Lisa and spoil her , not many of us have that previlage today...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She never stops pushing the sales as if people would be waiting till today to buy vouchers. Take a day off. Lisa, go and relax and enjoy Mother's Day. Give the poor sheep a day off from you they must be sick and tired of being flogged to all day every day.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.