Lisa’s Lust List #34 You really do love a bad filter Fleeceya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Very strange a hospital has 2 hospital numbers for 1 patient.
2. Highly doubt Vincent’s private offered to buy lunch or pay for her parking
Very strange carry on. I’d say she rang the hospital CEO office to make a complaint as soon as she left the place

• Heart
Reactions: 12
1. Very strange a hospital has 2 hospital numbers for 1 patient.
2. Highly doubt Vincent’s private offered to buy lunch or pay for her parking
Very strange carry on. I’d say she rang the hospital CEO office to make a complaint as soon as she left the place
They probably saw the steps of the high court looming.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm confused. Yesterday when she did the Gym + Coffee post she said she was just back from the Gym and showered. Today she said she has to have bloods done again and told not to exercise for 48 hours beforehand. Which one is false?

Reactions: 15
This one is infuriating at the best of times but all this carry on is crazy such attention seeking an email now and the post about don’t demand etc… she really should practice what she preaches 😡 oh and thanks for the new thread and another great title 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She has to see an oncoplastic breast surgeon. She's really sharing everything. That must be why they got her back in today.
Is the latest post referring to a biopsy?
I assume something showed up on the ultrasound and needs more investigation.

Reactions: 4
If something showed up on ultra sound they do biopsy there and then send it to get tested tell you come back to meet breast consultant.Thats way they do it in main breast clinic in Galway

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lisa could have kept that news to herself until after Linda's (her BFF) birthday Instead she will be looking for attention with the bug eyes and fake tears

I would not wish illness on anyone and hopefully it's nothing sinister - but I can't help find the story a bit hard to believe

Reactions: 16
is this one looking for a breast cancer scare story? I wouldn't put it past her. She is vile.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Lisa could have kept that news to herself until after Linda's (her BFF) birthday Instead she will be looking for attention with the bug eyes and fake tears

I would not wish illness on anyone and hopefully it's nothing sinister - but I can't help find the story a bit hard to believe
She won’t go to the party I reckon remember she was invited to something before and cried off at the last minute as she was ‘sick’

She won’t go to the party I reckon remember she was invited to something before and cried off at the last minute as she was ‘sick’
She's probably in mammy and Daddy's house eating the Friday ape tart crying into her tea while Daddy's emailing every page he can to get the story out before the next launches

Reactions: 7
The sense of entitlement is something else! Running from a private GP appointment to a breast scan.. I’d say she was livid and they knew it! Either she’s leaving a bit of the story out or there’s another simpler reason why she’s being seen on Monday - if they have any suspicions after a scan, they do a biopsy there and then, and then follow up with a breast consultation appointment. I don’t like her at all, I don’t wish any illness on anyone, but this one knows more than she’s saying I think. She’s back on Tuesday.. so either she’s very naive or she knows exactly what’s happening!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The sense of entitlement is something else! Running from a private GP appointment to a breast scan.. I’d say she was livid and they knew it! Either she’s leaving a bit of the story out or there’s another simpler reason why she’s being seen on Monday - if they have any suspicions after a scan, they do a biopsy there and then, and then follow up with a breast consultation appointment. I don’t like her at all, I don’t wish any illness on anyone, but this one knows more than she’s saying I think. She’s back on Tuesday.. so either she’s very naive or she knows exactly what’s happening!
Did she say she's back in on Monday? Must have missed that.

Dunno why she had to share publicly so soon after hearing that she has to see a surgeon. She could only have known for max 1-2 hours, barely long enough to tell close family, and she had it on her stories.

She could easily have kept this all private for the time being and noone would have been any the wiser. Now she's drawn speculation on herself and will probably have sheep messaging her non stop. I know, I know, it's all about the attention, but I could see her regretting sharing so much! She has seemed kinda off form and sickly since before Christmas now, so I do wish her well.

Reactions: 12
Firstly @N&NMOM- love when I see the thread your Fleecya PP is on show 🤣

As others have speculated I don't believe the timeliness and today's story- even when I heard Chris was going with her today I smelt a rat I think she knew a lot more than letting on hence all the "boobie" chat lately - not to mention the fright her parents and Darragh would get hearing all this online when she is away for rhe weekend (apparently)

(Off topic when she says Boobie I always think of John McCrirricks wife whom he called "The Boobie")

Reactions: 6
All I can think of with this wagon is a Megan & Harry I want privacy but yet I will share everything, as said before I would also never wish anything on anybody but something is not adding up here and I have never been in this position (thankfully) so I don’t know how it works and anyone who has ❤but I just don’t know what it is with her,is it her way of getting everyone aware another article in the rags ??? The headaches, sinuses all seem to come the same time 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.