Lisas Lust List #26 Teasing new PJs,Chris feeling randy, all the €€ for witch Mansion will come in handy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @geordielass72 for the thread title. Oops just realised my bad typing changed witch to witch and I don’t know how to amend it…… sorry about that @geordielass72
Previous thread here:

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I see fashionablyfortyish didn’t bring her fav Lisa glasses on holidays and brought an actual designer pair

Reactions: 13
Got reply back from awards saying no one knows they have won until the night.lets wait see if she has won.They wouldn't be 3 impressed if she has announced to her followers she has won

Reactions: 6
I see fashionablyfortyish didn’t bring her fav Lisa glasses on holidays and brought an actual designer pair
Spotted that too. 2 pairs of designer glasses on her hols and not a sign of Lisa’s 😜

Well done on new thread @geordielass72 ! Not much to recap on this one’s BORING life….still no friends, just business acquaintances, flogging day and night whilst using her own cheap China tat to flog when she’s being PAID by brands to flog theirs! Over sharing of DMs, a lot of which are fake, suddenly all over cooking via crusty as they’re getting free sauces from fused by Fiona but fold she works sooooo hard to get you a discount code! Herself and “eyebrows “ (aka ooooonnaagh from meaghers) did a live flogging every supplement/vitamin under the sun 🤦‍♀️🙄. She’s off to vegas with the leech of a partner soon but not before she accepts her image award, let’s hope mammy is saying the rosary this one doesn’t win, be a complete joke-it’s for an entrepreneur Lisa, nothing entrepreneurial about slapping a logo on stuff made in China picked from a catalogue! Ispy yet another brand she’s tit on-if this isn’t an eye opener to brands getting into bed with her then they deserve everything coming to them! Oh and nurse Lisa will make her debut soon to nurse crusty from a hip op! Crusty I’d look to stay in the hospital for a few months unless you want nurse rached looking after you-u know she can cook, hates it, 0 interest! More like you’re a self entitled lazy witch Lisa McGowell!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s with all the “little house on the prairie”dresses? She has such a big head implying that PS order those dresses on especially for her as they know her braim washed sheep will buy them. The whispery voice she puts on as well when she’s saying it…painful. Wonder when her big build is starting, jaysus she will be overly hyperactive when that all starts!!!

Well done on new thread @geordielass72 ! Not much to recap on this one’s BORING life….still no friends, just business acquaintances, flogging day and night whilst using her own cheap China tat to flog when she’s being PAID by brands to flog theirs! Over sharing of DMs, a lot of which are fake, suddenly all over cooking via crusty as they’re getting free sauces from fused by Fiona but fold she works sooooo hard to get you a discount code! Herself and “eyebrows “ (aka ooooonnaagh from meaghers) did a live flogging every supplement/vitamin under the sun 🤦‍♀️🙄. She’s off to vegas with the leech of a partner soon but not before she accepts her image award, let’s hope mammy is saying the rosary this one doesn’t win, be a complete joke-it’s for an entrepreneur Lisa, nothing entrepreneurial about slapping a logo on stuff made in China picked from a catalogue! Ispy yet another brand she’s tit on-if this isn’t an eye opener to brands getting into bed with her then they deserve everything coming to them! Oh and nurse Lisa will make her debut soon to nurse crusty from a hip op! Crusty I’d look to stay in the hospital for a few months unless you want nurse rached looking after you-u know she can cook, hates it, 0 interest! More like you’re a self entitled lazy witch Lisa McGowell!!
Nurse Rachet she willbe alright lol. I dont think she realises what is ahead of her when he has that hip operation. I still surprised he having a hip operation done as he is well able to carry that dog.....most people having hips done are in absolute bits before the Surgeon will replace it

Don't listen to her stories just flick in through. Has she been crying over something as the head and eyes on her she looks to have been.

Reactions: 2
Wonder whats goin on with her hair...it seemed fine before she started adding the tapes in from pelo...my daughter gets extensions,not sure if its tapes but she has ruined her hair with bald patches cos they pull...id say Lisa rues the day she decided to let Denise from pelo go at her

Reactions: 4
She’s double checked.. “it’s slate blue”…. Not impressed with the name as it’s grey to her (& she’d know all about grey) Seriously fleeceya! If they call it that so what. She’s a wagon with her flappy bits on the pillow cases. 🙄

She’s double checked.. “it’s slate blue”…. Not impressed with the name as it’s grey to her (& she’d know all about grey) Seriously fleeceya! If they call it that so what. She’s a wagon with her flappy bits on the pillow cases. 🙄
such a gobshite
it's called slate blue because it is blue grey colour, hardly rocket science

also 20% of 40% discount is not 60%!

Don't listen to her stories just flick in through. Has she been crying over something as the head and eyes on her she looks to have been.
I was about to say same she definitely looks like she has been crying. Say she throws tantrums at having to do Ads. Thinks she is above all that now that she is designing her own tat. Might be a thread title in that last line 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look Linen and Viscose nice oversized for £5.25 , als. Much nicer that what she is flogging .
my size sold out but going to try bigger , hope it shrinks , I like oversized look . Pass
it on if it’s too big ..From A website that sends me daily updates of new lines added . Often High Street or Boutique or warehouse clearance ...
What is wrong with these ####ing idiots who will fork out €40/60 for a White label possibly polyester mix , Like
who cares about packaging ,we throw it away fgs...

Attachments

Reactions: 4
such a gobshite

Fierce cheeky of her I think, if that company want to call it hot pink thats their choice, who does she actually think she is questioning them? they are paying her not the other way around, so just do your job Lisa ffs.

Reactions: 10
Jaysus what is she on today??? She's extra hyper and manic I had to skip all of her stories. Who needs to listen to her do an ad and say "if you know what I mean" a thousand times anyway

No Lisa at the VIP platinum styles awards. I guess polyester period logo sweatshirts and shiny garda shirts are not considered stylish :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
such a gobshite

You all know that way she gets creative with the discounts boils my blood. I have contacted two companies already who thanked me for flagging it and would contact her. Never retracted it on her stories though. Looks like I’m going to contact a third company and am also going to send her an email to explain her error to her.
Were the shoe on the other foot I’m sure she would pull them up on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Was she gifted the Birkenstocks and the studded sandals by Seagreen? No #gifted if they were....
Those eyebags this morning, good gawd. There's deffo been a mega gurn. Maybe Crusty didn't tear the green pjs off her size 10 for reference arse afterall.
And 3 weeks in America with the brother and Nadine in August she's disclosed. Poor Nadine!!
And of course Crusty tagging along, never pass up a freebie would he. Not saying the guys tight but if you were to shove a bit if coal up his arse it's coming back down a diamond. Which he still wouldn't put in a ring for her 🤣
He gets some annual leave from his job I must say...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.