Lisa’s Lust Lust #25 Daddy paid, Mammy prayed and that’s why I’m where I am today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those last photos looked her BJ face for Chrusty. 🤢

Is Chelsea gone.
?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
But of shade thrown to Sweaty Betty in Chelsea’s message! She knows her target market.

Reactions: 6
Saw her walking with MURPH today in Tullamore. Hat, scarf and sunglasses on. Should’ve checked if she was wearing her leggings 🤭 met her face on , no chance of her getting a hello out of her. She’s a cold person 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Saw her walking with MURPH today in Tullamore. Hat, scarf and sunglasses on. Should’ve checked if she was wearing her leggings 🤭 met her face on , no chance of her getting a hello out of her. She’s a cold person 😵💫
Jez anyone I pass by when out walking will say hello or give a little smile or nod. She hasn't got one redeeming feature has she.

Reactions: 13
like she selling ispy a week ago. (maybe two).

Do ppl.not see that?????
I sooo want to message her

Reactions: 11
like she selling ispy a week ago. (maybe two).

Do ppl.not see that?????
I sooo want to message her
It was a few days before, all timed by her. I think it was around the 24th/25th was the last Ispy post ,and then introduced hers the following day or so. They were gone from her website on the morning of the March 1st.

What’s with all the murph content today and the jumper/top placed as always, perfectly in his mouth. And grumpy ALWAYS in shorts ??? Does he greet you like that also Lisa ?? god he’s one miserable, sour looking sod, but then again I would be to knowing I had to spend time with that needy overgrown witch 🧙‍♀️ 😡
---
Yeah. That’s the brand I thought.
Ya me too , it was very discreetly but obviously done too, sneaky cow 😡😬

Happy International Women's Day Lisa.
Oh wait, Lisa only supports herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Happy International Women's Day Lisa.
Oh wait, Lisa only supports herself.
Ha ha, she's been on here, in her car waiting for PT, wishing us all a happy IWD
That top of hers looks cheap and nasty, the eye bags are back, did she have a good gurn again last night?!

So many questions…was this dinner for 2 nights?…did they have mystery guests over?…does Murph eat what they eat??? 🤔🤔🤔😂🤣
What is the latest obsession with showing us every meal? I know she used to do it on the odd occasion in the past but over the last 2/3 weeks we must have seen at least 10 meals and how he makes them…wonder js there a new launch coming of cookware…of course Lisa wouldn’t know how to demo those as they would be alien to her. 🙄

Reactions: 9
and saying so many buying her gift cards for Mothers Day....who in the right mind buys their Ma a gift card for her crap

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.