Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwhhhh no! Did someone take my name in vain and I missed it?
Does anyone have a screenshot please?
It was the user helloonlyme who was here briefly defending Fleesa. They were reported and the comment where you were mentioned is gone. Sorry it happened quickly and I didn't get a screenshot. They said you have too much time on your hands for your post on Fleesa. They also said we are all vile for what we say about her. Nothing more should have been said about Fleesa other than basically she made a mistake.

Reactions: 10
And whatever about ‘having ‘ to sell, to be on talking rot about losing weight and tayto when she’s supposed to be influencing in the epicentre of a huge tragedy is a huge mis step

And whatever about ‘having ‘ to sell, to be on talking rot about losing weight and tayto when she’s supposed to be influencing in the epicentre of a huge tragedy is a huge mis step
Yes and to make her very first story this morning thanking her brands for allowing her postpone-like that just said it all regarding what was at the forefront of her mind, minding her bank balance, sleepless nights that brands might drop her over taking a few days off social media, my god 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Is there no end! Bragging herself up after some sheep messages her . Following copied and pasted but sums her up. Surely mother who is apparently very religious would have a word with her

“He who loves money will not be satisfied with money, nor he who loves abundance with its gain. This too is vanity (emptiness)”
If you want to know if vanity has grabbed your heart, think about what you talk about. What is the center of your conversation? Some people only talk about three people, me, myself and I. If you become the center of your conversation all the time. If you only want to talk about yourself and you have no concern for anyone else, then that is a warning sign that vanity is creeping in.
You cannot rejoice when someone else rejoices.

Do you celebrate just as much when something good happens to someone else or do you quickly dismiss it because it takes the spotlight off you? This can be a sign of vanity. You are quick to celebrate yourself, but not to celebrate with others. The Bible clearly tells us to rejoice with those who rejoice (Romans 12:15). If you refuse to do this or cannot do this then watch out - vanity may be invading your heart.

You don’t associate with people lower than you.

Do all your friends have to have the same social status as you? Do they need to be in the same economic bracket as you? Do you know and associate with people from “the other side of the tracks?” Depending on how you answer these questions, there could be evidence that vanity might be creeping into your heart. Paul reminds us of this in Romans:

“Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited” (Romans 12:16).
When KC is being held up as a beacon of morality you know you've fucked up!!
As long as they don’t come back portraying themselves as saints . They will be reading watching for sure . Staying off was the right thing to do and a fair few did except for Tayto Head , I do t think they will be sending her any freebies anytime soon . This tragedy does not seem to have affected this one at all , what is wrong with her ? ‘Look at how skinny I am’ look at what Chris got me , a pair of fecking trainers !! Only kids get excited about fecking trainers!!

And I am not got all religious now , just looked vanity up and sins 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
When one has an ugly heart it doesn't matter what one looks like or wears. In my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The issue isn’t that Instagram is her job, the issues are as follows;

- On Wednesday evening, after news broke of a horrific attack and murder on a young girl in her hometown, Lisa was on Instagram selling dresses to her followers and showing presents that Chris had bought her, namely runners. She continued to sell on her Instagram page after this news from her hometown had broken. This was a massive error.

- As news of Ashling’s death broke, Lisa added a poll to her stories regarding Ashling’s death. This was a massive error.

- On Thursday morning, Lisa went on an Instagram Live and spoke about the horrific murder whilst she was doing her make up and drinking coffee. She did not give the incident or Ashling the respect they deserved. This was a massive error.

- On that Live, Lisa aligned the death of her brother to the death of this beautiful young girl. I believe Lisa’s brother was killed while he was driving under the influence of alcohol and also caused the death of other people. Connecting both incidents was very disrespectful. This was a massive error.

- On the Live, Lisa reference what she was doing at the time of Ashling’s death. This was a massive error.

- After the Live, Lisa chose to walk to work, along the route that Ashling would have taken the day before. Long time followers have noted that this is not something Lisa would have ever done before, yet she decided to walk to work the morning after a murderous attack on a young girl by a random stranger. This was a massive error.

- Whilst walking to work, Lisa rejoiced in the attention her long green coat was receiving from followers, and proceeded to promote her own clothing brand. She had a very joyful expression and said how much she enjoyed the Live that morning. This was a massive error.

- Whilst walking to work, Lisa outlined what a “beautiful beautiful day” it was. This was a day that her hometown and indeed the whole country were mourning the loss of a beautiful young woman’s life and indeed the loss of the feeling of safety that women have in daylight hours now too. This was not a beautiful day. This was a massive error.

- After Lisa’s selling, Instagram Live and joyous walk to work, when followers raised their concerns via comments on her Instagram posts, these concerns were deleted and followers were blocked. This was a massive error.

- Lisa then proceeded to put a countdown to the Tullamore Vigil on to a photograph of Ashling which popped a celebratory popper once the time was reached. This was a massive error.

- Lisa has shared a quote this morning which reads “Turn your wounds into wisdom”, days after a young girl in her hometown lost her life as a number of cruel wounds were inflicted on her. This was a massive error.

- Lisa has now come back on Socials this morning and has not addressed any of the above errors that she made over the last number of days. This is a massive error!

So, whilst it may seem like trolls or evil people are simply being pedantic in relation to the events of the last few days, it is very evident that this is not the case.
As an Instagram account holder with a following of almost 150,000 people, you have a responsibility to do things correctly, and in cases where you do things incorrectly you should acknowledge this, address it, apologise for your actions and move on.

Lisa has not done any of this, simply brushed it all under the carpet and silenced her followers.
It is quite horrific that she handled this whole situation so badly to be honest.
This is an excellent post. Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is already slim , influencer promoting body image posts ... Does she not constantly state ‘I am wearing a 10 / Small , so basically she is claiming that she is fat , is she not tall ??? Laws on the bloody Huns need to be made ASAP. They lie, con, use their children/families , use death basically anything that will gain them cash , attention , flash their wealth , cause MH probs especially for young people who think they have to constantly compete with these fools. Pickle cottage, Hinch farm , grey mansions , attend state of the art gyms

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It was the user helloonlyme who was here briefly defending Fleesa. They were reported and the comment where you were mentioned is gone. Sorry it happened quickly and I didn't get a screenshot. They said you have too much time on your hands for your post on Fleesa. They also said we are all vile for what we say about her. Nothing more should have been said about Fleesa other than basically she made a mistake.
Thanks for the update. It’s amazing how rattled these Instahuns and their worshippers get when the truth is clearly set out in a way that doesn’t involves name calling, derogatory statements, ulterior motives or even opinion….just plain simple facts. As the saying always goes, the truth often hurts.

I did not have “too much time on my hands” as suggested. I have just had my fill of narcissistic, self centred, ego massaging Instagrammers, who were unable to act in a respectful and tasteful manner in the aftermath of one of the most shocking, horrific crimes that has rocked the country to its core.

I would happily debate with Lisa either remotely or in person if I thought that she would take on board any of the points I have made, but I truly believe that if you are the type of person that continues to shill clothes from your Instagram account or revel in the attention that a piece of clothing is getting or if you enjoy a Live on Instagram while a young woman lays lifeless in a morgue in your hometown in the aftermath of a violent attack in which she was murdered, then you are a special type of person and not in a good way, who would take nothing of value from the conversation!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes and to make her very first story this morning thanking her brands for allowing her postpone-like that just said it all regarding what was at the forefront of her mind, minding her bank balance, sleepless nights that brands might drop her over taking a few days off social media, my god 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She used her brands as a get out of jail card!

Reactions: 14
It’s fairly shallow after all the messages she (sends) receives that she chose to share one complementing her?!?
Don’t know how she walks about with people looking at her, not envying her but talking about the holy show she made of herself! As for Chris, I’d be putting in for a transfer, you must be mortified to be going out with such a twit. No amount of freebie’s could counter act Lisa’s behaviour last week.
But she stopped at tattle first 😂😂
Very true, only for Tattle, we saved her from ruin!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The facts speak for themselves. It is my belief that this entire week has opened a lot of people’s eyes.

On another note: Thinking of Ashling’s family & friends along with her students for tomorrow. I hope they all find the strength to get through the day. RIP beautiful Ashling.

• Heart
You know what annoys me the most is the pity party act she puts on about the death of her brother. Not a kind word in her reference about the other families who’s loved ones where killed/murdered by her brothers actions. Maybe in the whole scheme of things that’s why she’s so disliked in her own area. Imagine what those parents families & friends went through? The heartache they must be going through now must be terrible, reliving their own children’s death.
She’s a narcissistic cow

Reactions: 14
You know what annoys me the most is the pity party act she puts on about the death of her brother. Not a kind word in her reference about the other families who’s loved ones where killed/murdered by her brothers actions. Maybe in the whole scheme of things that’s why she’s so disliked in her own area. Imagine what those parents families & friends went through? The heartache they must be going through now must be terrible, reliving their own children’s death.
She’s a narcissistic cow
I often wondered what happened the brother until Google delivered the goods, he was the victim of his own selfish actions, but you'd never be led to believe that. God help all the families involved.

Wonder will she be on in the morning with the calendar quotes, symprove, vitamins, makeup routine, dog, maxi dress of the day, weather report or will be stay quiet until after Ashling’s funeral at least! 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
Wonder will she be on in the morning with the calendar quotes, symprove, vitamins, makeup routine, dog, maxi dress of the day, weather report or will be stay quiet until after Ashling’s funeral at least! 🤔🤔🤔
I’d say business as usual, with a few crocodile tears in the afternoon

Reactions: 3
Seriously the cow shows some compassion and dignity towards Aisling Murphy's family. Can't believe Fleesa is all happy out when the rest of us are heartbroken. Did she go to any of the vigils, doubt it. She is a callous cow.

Reactions: 1
Well don’t forget the countdown she did.. which then popped like a party popper which put out confetti when the time arrived for the solemn heart rending vigil. The confetti rained down on the picture of Ashlings face. Did she think it was a party we were all going to?
Not sure who mentioned going to a journo about the money but maybe this should be also mentioned? The queen of be kind and mind your manners and it’ costs nothing to be nice

• Heart
The issue isn’t that Instagram is her job, the issues are as follows;

- On Wednesday evening, after news broke of a horrific attack and murder on a young girl in her hometown, Lisa was on Instagram selling dresses to her followers and showing presents that Chris had bought her, namely runners. She continued to sell on her Instagram page after this news from her hometown had broken. This was a massive error.

- As news of Ashling’s death broke, Lisa added a poll to her stories regarding Ashling’s death. This was a massive error.

- On Thursday morning, Lisa went on an Instagram Live and spoke about the horrific murder whilst she was doing her make up and drinking coffee. She did not give the incident or Ashling the respect they deserved. This was a massive error.

- On that Live, Lisa aligned the death of her brother to the death of this beautiful young girl. I believe Lisa’s brother was killed while he was driving under the influence of alcohol and also caused the death of other people. Connecting both incidents was very disrespectful. This was a massive error.

- On the Live, Lisa reference what she was doing at the time of Ashling’s death. This was a massive error.

- After the Live, Lisa chose to walk to work, along the route that Ashling would have taken the day before. Long time followers have noted that this is not something Lisa would have ever done before, yet she decided to walk to work the morning after a murderous attack on a young girl by a random stranger. This was a massive error.

- Whilst walking to work, Lisa rejoiced in the attention her long green coat was receiving from followers, and proceeded to promote her own clothing brand. She had a very joyful expression and said how much she enjoyed the Live that morning. This was a massive error.

- Whilst walking to work, Lisa outlined what a “beautiful beautiful day” it was. This was a day that her hometown and indeed the whole country were mourning the loss of a beautiful young woman’s life and indeed the loss of the feeling of safety that women have in daylight hours now too. This was not a beautiful day. This was a massive error.

- After Lisa’s selling, Instagram Live and joyous walk to work, when followers raised their concerns via comments on her Instagram posts, these concerns were deleted and followers were blocked. This was a massive error.

- Lisa then proceeded to put a countdown to the Tullamore Vigil on to a photograph of Ashling which popped a celebratory popper once the time was reached. This was a massive error.

- Lisa has shared a quote this morning which reads “Turn your wounds into wisdom”, days after a young girl in her hometown lost her life as a number of cruel wounds were inflicted on her. This was a massive error.

- Lisa has now come back on Socials this morning and has not addressed any of the above errors that she made over the last number of days. This is a massive error!

So, whilst it may seem like trolls or evil people are simply being pedantic in relation to the events of the last few days, it is very evident that this is not the case.
As an Instagram account holder with a following of almost 150,000 people, you have a responsibility to do things correctly, and in cases where you do things incorrectly you should acknowledge this, address it, apologise for your actions and move on.

Lisa has not done any of this, simply brushed it all under the carpet and silenced her followers.
It is quite horrific that she handled this whole situation so badly to be honest.
Long time lurker 👋🏻👋🏻 you hit the nail on the head there @Seratago
She's a bad article. Esp the morning she was prancing around the roads with the dog on the way to work showing off her green lagging jacket.
Her sheep are no better, asking where it was from. On a day the rest of the country was in tears. And in her hometown 🤬🤢🤮

• Heart
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.