Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
Well said, I'm local enough too and it struck me- the route Lisa was walking gaily along is close to the or the same route poor Ashling took going to work that morning, the route the guards took to notify her family, the route they took into town going to the hospital most likely
Absolutely- think that actually shocked me more, she posing outside on the road which is the route Ashling took to work daily, the route the guards drove to tell her parents
I've never posted before but have read with interest these pages .. when she spoke about a beautiful day to be walking my mouth fell open .. but I understand that Instagram is a business , a job and some are making a good wage from it and anyone can do it , u me anyone , unfollow the ones u don't like or enjoy .. the whole country was moved by the awful murder of a beautiful young women and I believe there is a change in the air and maybe Ashling didn't die in vein and some good might come from this maybe zero tolerance on attacks on women who knows .. but selling dresses on Instagram is a job to her .. Will u go to your job today
I disagree, she has a full time job in insurance and simply lines her pockets with additional Insta work - she is from Tullamore, a town reeling from recent events, it wouldn’t have been too difficult to wait until after the funeral to start selling again!! Look at KC and Rachel, both local influencers who have demonstrated nothing only respect and dignity for their fellow townspeople! Let’s face it, Fleecya does not need the money.. it’s greed pure and simple!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

ShesOffalyQVC

Chatty Member
Fleeceya read this, have you actually lost your bloody mind! Putting a poll box up when a young girl has just lost her life.. Now you want to scare the life out of everyone else? Remove it immediately!!
& under no circumstances refer to the loss of your brother, we all know the truth about that situation, don’t use it to gain sympathy to flip the script & make it all about you.
You are despicable narcissistic heartless goat.

• Heart

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Her job is her insurance job, which she owns as she said daddy signed it over to her… so she doesn’t need to be flogging dresses…
👏👏👏 I came on to say exactly this. She has a job/business, all handed to her. The flogging of the dresses and shite is a side line? which she herself boasts regularly that "she's had a good year". So, by all means get back to work but really what she did was an all new low, so crass and so cheap. In true Fleeceya style she's back without any reference to her behaviour the other morning. Says alot about her in my opinion. And this is the one who bangs on about class and manners, she's a scream 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

TikToc

VIP Member
When have we ever seen her walk to work? Nothing to do with the army of TV stations around the town 🙄 Queen cunt would be delighted to get adked for a comment.

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
It never ceases to amaze me how stupid people are, they have it backwards.
Imagine buying apple AirPods (or fakes in Fleeceyas case) and messaging them to thank apple. Or thanking Tesco after doing your weekly shop. For letting you spend your money filling their pockets.
No, they should be thanking us for our custom and our money If anything .
Imagine if I had a query on my AirPods, and forgot to say please or thanks before i asked.. and apple replied scolding me!!
This stuff makes her look like a hick, it makes her look unprofessional, it makes her look egotistical sharing all the positive messages.
And the sheeple don’t realise they’re being groomed to thank her next time they speak to her. Subliminal messaging all the time- the sheeple are not just called that cos they’re being good sheeple buying what they’re told, but also because I’d say half of them are afraid of her. She’s very sharp and cold and I’d say they’d be terrified if they thought they’d displeased her.
They’re walking on eggshells with the ‘sorry, I didn’t say please or thank you..’
This being afraid to address her incorrectly- if you didn’t hear context and overheard ‘I sent a message without saying please or thanks and got an awful fright, my heart sank, I had to go into damage limitation mode and text please and thanks straight away and come up with a reason why I didn’t say it the first time so I said I hit send too often, and I hope they’re not mad at me, I hope they don’t cut me out of their life (block/put on blast to 100,000 people) for not saying please or thanks (for something I wasn’t supposed to say please or thanks for anyway) ‘
I would be worrying for that person and asking if they had a good friend or sister they could talk to about this and possibly refer to a support/domestic violence group.
This is MADNESS

• Heart

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
And she’s losing followers…. Have the sheeple finally begun to see the real Lisa? Like whatever about getting something wrong, what sort of a creature was skipping light hearted singing about the joys of life when a country has a heavy heart and is in mourning. That goes for everyone , never mind a woman, from Tullamore. Ye always said she would let the mask slip, but never thought it would be in such spectacular fashion. At least the other huns are standing up to their criticism and facing it/apologising . Deletion and blocking is absolutely making it a thousand times worse and people are not stupid

Melmcs

VIP Member
The issue isn’t that Instagram is her job, the issues are as follows;

- On Wednesday evening, after news broke of a horrific attack and murder on a young girl in her hometown, Lisa was on Instagram selling dresses to her followers and showing presents that Chris had bought her, namely runners. She continued to sell on her Instagram page after this news from her hometown had broken. This was a massive error.

- As news of Ashling’s death broke, Lisa added a poll to her stories regarding Ashling’s death. This was a massive error.

- On Thursday morning, Lisa went on an Instagram Live and spoke about the horrific murder whilst she was doing her make up and drinking coffee. She did not give the incident or Ashling the respect they deserved. This was a massive error.

- On that Live, Lisa aligned the death of her brother to the death of this beautiful young girl. I believe Lisa’s brother was killed while he was driving under the influence of alcohol and also caused the death of other people. Connecting both incidents was very disrespectful. This was a massive error.

- On the Live, Lisa reference what she was doing at the time of Ashling’s death. This was a massive error.

- After the Live, Lisa chose to walk to work, along the route that Ashling would have taken the day before. Long time followers have noted that this is not something Lisa would have ever done before, yet she decided to walk to work the morning after a murderous attack on a young girl by a random stranger. This was a massive error.

- Whilst walking to work, Lisa rejoiced in the attention her long green coat was receiving from followers, and proceeded to promote her own clothing brand. She had a very joyful expression and said how much she enjoyed the Live that morning. This was a massive error.

- Whilst walking to work, Lisa outlined what a “beautiful beautiful day” it was. This was a day that her hometown and indeed the whole country were mourning the loss of a beautiful young woman’s life and indeed the loss of the feeling of safety that women have in daylight hours now too. This was not a beautiful day. This was a massive error.

- After Lisa’s selling, Instagram Live and joyous walk to work, when followers raised their concerns via comments on her Instagram posts, these concerns were deleted and followers were blocked. This was a massive error.

- Lisa then proceeded to put a countdown to the Tullamore Vigil on to a photograph of Ashling which popped a celebratory popper once the time was reached. This was a massive error.

- Lisa has shared a quote this morning which reads “Turn your wounds into wisdom”, days after a young girl in her hometown lost her life as a number of cruel wounds were inflicted on her. This was a massive error.

- Lisa has now come back on Socials this morning and has not addressed any of the above errors that she made over the last number of days. This is a massive error!

So, whilst it may seem like trolls or evil people are simply being pedantic in relation to the events of the last few days, it is very evident that this is not the case.
As an Instagram account holder with a following of almost 150,000 people, you have a responsibility to do things correctly, and in cases where you do things incorrectly you should acknowledge this, address it, apologise for your actions and move on.

Lisa has not done any of this, simply brushed it all under the carpet and silenced her followers.
It is quite horrific that she handled this whole situation so badly to be honest.

THIS. Says it all. X

• Heart
Reactions: 19

ja81y

VIP Member
The 🐑 must be in overdrive wondering where she’s gone!!
I’m awaiting the influx of “sorry to bother you Lisa but are you ok? Couldn’t stop thinking of you all weekend “ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Guaranteed it will be all about herself when she does come back on

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She really enjoyed the live ??????? Lisa would you listen to yourself !!!!! You come on talking about that poor girl and you enjoyed that ???? Has she anything between her 2 ears at all ?
Nothing, nada, zilch, zero just pure thick, selfish, greedy and pompous the ultimate narcissist really. I'd rather be a "low life" than be Fleeceya !

Her behaviour today is disgusting, for an almost 50 year old woman !

She carried on the same in March 2020, the world was falling apart because of Covid and she came on selling her usual shite until she was pulled on it.

Her sheep think Tattlers are mean low lifes, trolls etc they must be as bad as her if they fawn over her and think her behaviour is acceptable.

• Angry

GenBlg

I went to work on Thursday and Friday. Spoke to colleagues about the tragedy and not the weather. Went to several vigils with friends and prayed and discussed what happened. I cried when I went for my early morning runs. Lisa is a sales person I know that but she still pretends she is everyone's friend and that her job is as an insurance broker and that she is just recommending products she likes.

It killed her to not come on again and what hurt her was that she wasn't able to fulfill her contractual agreements as she was worried she might suffer financially. She will be flogging non stop now. Will maybe pretend she is upset now and then and rub her eyes. She chose not to even have the decency to wait until after the funeral.

Lisa has no friends to chat to and is consumed by her SM. Someone had to step in and tell her to stop as she only is concerned about what effects her directly.

• Heart

Moohoomoo

Chatty Member
shed be more respected attending without posting anything.
shes awful.
and comparing her brother... did he not kill others in the car with him while drink driving??

• Heart

ja81y

VIP Member
I have no issue with the getting back to work and selling again today. Life cruelly does go on for anyone that’s bereaved.
My issue is with the jaw dropping lack of insensitivity talking about a beautiful day and promoting a hat not even available until September - less than 24 hours after and in such a close proximity to the tragedy. This awful lapse of judgement should have been addressed sincerely before she started to sell/work on her page again. I lost all respect for the way the comeback has been handled thus I unfollowed.
I echo what you’ve said-yes I’ve returned to work but I do not live on the doorstep of this awful tragedy nor am I a public influencer living in tullamore town. The disrespect shown the night of this tragic incident-flogging dresses, the following morning putting up a poll asking people to vote on if they felt safe or not, initiating a live which she started by sympathising but then went on to do her makeup, “have the chats and the laughs “- her words, come off that live and bounce down the road claiming what a beautiful day it was and talk about her hats being launched in September….it didn’t stop there-she put up a picture of the deceased in the local park with a countdown clock but quickly removed that buts it’s on WAI. Finally locals expressed their displeasure and disappointment in her behaviour on her Instagram post that were quickly deleted. At least have the decency to hold you’re hands up and apologise that you messed up-the lack of this is what we are most disgusted by.

• Heart

#follow4afollow

Posts about the terrible tragedy that happened in her HOMETOWN on her story then in the next few snaps is talking about a coat?
I'm from Tullamore and there is a dark dark cloud over the place today and for her to carry on like that? She's the pits!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad

Howareyahun

VIP Member
BEAUTIFUL DAY she described it at she was walking to work for the first time ever while advertising her coat and her new range of hats coming soon on blue, grey and pink I think she said. 🤬
And they were cashmere ! Prior to that on her live she had to go off and get a piece of paper to take down recommendations for clinics that can help her incontinence. Nadine the sister in law who she can't stop bragging about is having a sling to help with her problem, Fleeceya is hoping to have it done before they all head off to Santorini in the summer. This is the shite she was coming out with while a family and community were in the depths of disbelief at the horrendous tragedy that had unfolded hours before on their doorstep !!!! Try figure that one out ! 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow

MsMeow5

I’ve unfollowed this piece of work!!
I couldn’t get over the callousness, the self interest and the sheer ignorance that today in the midst of what has happened in her town she went off for a walk and prattled about the ‘beautiful’ day, her fucking cap and the LIVE that she enjoyed so much.
Holy fuck, as others have mentioned here READ THE ROOM you gom!!!