Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ja81y

VIP Member
She comes onto the live saying she’s petrified and had to cut her walk this morning short given what happened that poor girl less than 24 hours ago and then comes on buzzing about what a lovely day it is and she’s walking happily to work, like wtf read the room!!! And flogging her cashmere hat🥺🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️, absolutely disgusting 🤮…….she has absolutely no self awareness or heart

Reactions: 23

ja81y

VIP Member
When have we ever seen her walk to work? Nothing to do with the army of TV stations around the town 🙄 Queen cunt would be delighted to get adked for a comment.
Excellent point-never ever saw her walk to work…..she was all over this this morning for her own gain proven via the live and how she conducted it and then bouncing down the road bursting with glee over what a wonderful day it is when the worst imaginable happened in the town she lives in and works in. Like who is the low life now? I think Fleeceya has proven that all by herself today

• Heart
Reactions: 23

ja81y

VIP Member
Are you al prepared for the screenshots from the deluded sheepie asking if she is ok, how they missed her etc . Me myself and I .
Obviously extremely heartbreakingly sad day today however from a Fleeceya perspective it’s been a breath of fresh air not having to listen to her babbling on about yet ANOTHER midi dress that’s completely lined, falls beautifully, comes with a belt and team it with a denim or leather jacket 🤦‍♀️ And all for €44.50, lads where would you get it?!! Oh and for reference I’m now in the size 8 as I’ve given up taytos 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Haw he hawwwwww they think im skinny heeehawwwwww
Fleesa is a slim woman... Congratulations Fleesa! Here is your award 🏆 and a gold star for extra praise 🌟. Does she feel good about herself posting a stupid compliment about losing a lb or 2? Was that the only praise she could find amongst all the disgust for her behaviour? This is the content she comes back with? People are disgusted with her and she comes back with LOOK SOMEONE THINKS I'M SKINNY! Feck off you huge pile of steaming shit (apologies friends for the gross visual but it fits her)

• Heart
  • Haha

Sunday Roast

VIP Member
I didn’t watch the live but she’s absolutely buzzing there heading off to work saying it’s a lovely day and a big heavy cloud hanging over the town she lives in, perhaps out of a mark of respect Lisa tone it down today as a mark of respect to the young lady and the community you live in. You shouldn’t have to read what’s appropriate behaviour on Tattle. So do us all a favour and take a break from the gram today.

TikToc

VIP Member
Someone suggested it was in the hope of being spotted by a tv camera to be interviewed. Uk news cameras were there also. Someone said she hoped for ‘well known influencer Poured her heart out..’ headlines and she would become the face of the tragedy…please tell me no woman on earth would try to get exposure or clout out of this tragedy

Or that the interviewer would ask ‘where did you get your hat’ and she could then say ‘here’s a link’
I don’t like her but if that’s what was in mind, then there is no hope for humanity
I actually suggested that! In all the time I've followed her she has NEVER walked to work NEVER. Why decide on this particular day when it was full of TV crews reporting on a terrible tragedy 😢 prior to that she did a live that was totally self serving and just glossed over the tragedy on her doorstep. Major fail.

Minnell

I've never posted before but have read with interest these pages .. when she spoke about a beautiful day to be walking my mouth fell open .. but I understand that Instagram is a business , a job and some are making a good wage from it and anyone can do it , u me anyone , unfollow the ones u don't like or enjoy .. the whole country was moved by the awful murder of a beautiful young women and I believe there is a change in the air and maybe Ashling didn't die in vein and some good might come from this maybe zero tolerance on attacks on women who knows .. but selling dresses on Instagram is a job to her .. Will u go to your job today
I have no issue with the getting back to work and selling again today. Life cruelly does go on for anyone that’s bereaved.
My issue is with the jaw dropping lack of insensitivity talking about a beautiful day and promoting a hat not even available until September - less than 24 hours after and in such a close proximity to the tragedy. This awful lapse of judgement should have been addressed sincerely before she started to sell/work on her page again. I lost all respect for the way the comeback has been handled thus I unfollowed.

• Heart

anniewannie

Chatty Member
Muireann is on her pedestal now calling out people for giving the huns a hard time. Doireann Garrihy put up a McDonalds add straight after the vigil and she got backlash and deleted. She has a big spell up. Muireann started off so well the other day. She thinks she’s the spokesperson for the whole thing now 🙄

• Angry

PassingThrough

I unfollowed ages ago, having been a long term follower. I was put off by the constant selling through lockdown and fast fashion and Chinese imports aren't my taste anyway. There were a few low points during lockdown but today's conduct is just unspeakable. Totally tone deaf. My advice - unfollow and reduce her engagement figures, that's all that these accounts seem to care about. The brands working with her need to cop on too, its shameful behaviour and shouldn't be lauded or rewarded. I won't touch anything the instahuns promote. As a woman who went for a solo run the other night my heart aches today for Aisling's family, friends, colleagues and young pupils. RIP beautiful girl, I am so sorry 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Minnell

I haven’t posted before. I’ve watched over the weekend to see how this would be played out. It’s back to business this morning. A quick message before the sales pitch can launch again. No sincerity. No apology. We all make mistakes. Own and be accountable and then move on.

The message thanking brands for letting her defer. The fact is it was her own brand she was promoting the morning after this awful tragedy and on the doorstep of it to make it worse. She was under no contractual obligation - it was her own brand!

I’ve unfollowed this morning. It’s all we can do. The numbers speak for brand partnerships.

quickbook

Chatty Member
She really enjoyed the live ??????? Lisa would you listen to yourself !!!!! You come on talking about that poor girl and you enjoyed that ???? Has she anything between her 2 ears at all ?

• Angry

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
Pretending she didn’t sell cos didn’t think it appropriate. She was selling a born dress tbr evening Ashling died and her stupid hats the following day.. until people called her out. How can she lie and make out it ws a decision. She made??

• Angry

Mel33

First time poster here. I was also was very shocked to see Lisa posting after the horrific tragedy in her hometown where the poor victim was also a follower of hers. The whole thing was insensitive and so distasteful she really let herself down. Where's the compassion? She lost a family member herself in different circumstances but surely she could understand the overwhelming grief that had overcome Tullamore and Ireland as a whole. If Lisa had of put her hands up and said everyone I apologise for my posts like other " influencers" did she would have gotten away with it, but instead quickly deleted messages sent by people calling her out on her behaviour. No apology this morning just pretend it didn't happen and go back to the usual calendar post, vitamins and selling dresses. Rip beautiful Ashling.

• Heart
I'm literally feeling sick to my stomach. The poor, poor, beautiful young girl, so young, with her whole life ahead of her, brutally beaten and murdered. My heart goes out to her family, friends and students. As women, we all feel this deeply. We've all looked over our shoulders, stopped to listen closely to check if we hear footsteps behind us... in different ways felt nervous when out alone... and this poor dear was running during the day!! It's such a nightmare 💔 Then for this fucking dumb greedy, selfish cunt to go live, post polls, compares this to her brother who was drunk driving, sells her dumb hat that you can buy anywhere.... it makes me 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 She's so far beyond vile... there are no words to describe accurately just how disgusting of a human Lisa McGowan is!!!!!
I live locally, we are devastated and I'm dumbfounded at Lisa's happy clappy post there walking the dog, there are no words.....

• Heart
  • Sad

Shop girl

Chatty Member
Also is anyone else unsure of what day it is seeing as she’s not coming on with her calendar shot and inspirational quote the last few days.

• Haha

SunnyKat

VIP Member
They actually sound brainwashed or part of a cult 🙄
Those ones are brainwashed and part of a cult. Fleesa has spent years building sympathy from them by playing victim. They believe she is in need of their support. Anyone who can't wait for a hat and scarf that you can buy in ANY shop... they're not ok. The one kissing her ass about how Fleesa's outfit is that of a "real woman" needs to be placed in a room with padded walls ASAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Missycoco

VIP Member
How sickening to put up a POLL on her story this morning, a beautiful young woman has been murdered and this one is looking for engagement!!! The disrespect is unbelievable View attachment 985796
Could not believe it myself when I seen this poll. Did her and her tool Oonagh still have the live ? was that poor young woman a follower of hers ? She was well known due to been a teacher and a talented musician , reading through press comments she often played in a band with her family , god live them all at this sad time . There she is walking in her sleeping bag of a coat in a 🤬 Willy hat that the deluded sheep are asking about . A fecking Grey Willy hat that you can buy for about €5 .

Look at the face in her walking on her own , not a bother on her, laughing , flogging walking her Mensa genie dog . How could you compare a drunk driver death to the murder of a young innocent woman just finisher her days work then beaten to death by a man. Everything really had to be about her. Horrid woman

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

ShesOffalyQVC

Chatty Member
This lady is correct her content yesterday was very distasteful. If she deletes this comment it will give people more ammunition to spread the word about this self absorbed fool
0035CEAB-78EE-4402-8406-72B6B4050A3E.jpeg