Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gollyrog

Guys, I am so disgusted with that "artist" who sketched Ashling and they created a GoFundMe to raise his own profile. He's been interviewed on all the radio stations this morning, the morning of Ashling’s funeral, about the "amazing" thing he did (i.e. drawing a dead girl and profiting off her death).
I am so disgusted and so angry. Some people are truly born without a soul. How can anyone give this cold callous man a platform??? Narcissistics and sociopaths really are everywhere.
I didn't hear him so can't comment on how callous he came across but a huge amount was raised for Womens Aid. I donated but I've no idea of his name or profile.

Missycoco

VIP Member
Are these little digs by any chance at herself . Does she ever turn brands down ? That Mac this morning she had to look in her phone for the name of it .

W
The text is further up the thread if you look it was a few days ago she wrote off €11,000
How Could she write off that amount and why would she post it if it was true ? It appeared after many of us had made reference to sheep getting into debt buying her 💩. She posted it again this morning in stories it was there only seconds then deleted . Was it a mocking one ??

Attachments

Missycoco

VIP Member
I wonder not that S the T has appeared back on IG will they ref the behavior of this one over the last week ?

MrsGahan

VIP Member
I actually know him through work (was also brought to here through work too!) figured it probably wasn’t the best idea to ever post since they’re reading!

Been lurking for a good year or so! And a lot of the opinions on him here are VERY true.
Have you ever met her?