Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she bought a few of the inserts, sheep are going to be rightly caught with customs duty when they start shopping to be like their idol! Did she not buy a Moncler jacket a while back in Kildare Village, wondering is she just saying she’s wearing Nadine’s so that will stop the sheep from wondering why she’s not wearing any of the Pamela Scott/Carraig Donn ones she was flogging.
She should be declaring them on arrival at Dublin airport. An adult arriving from outside the EU is allowed to bring goods worth €430 into the state without attracting customs charges. If not she is literally breaking the law. Sure, a lot of people bring stuff back from abroad and don’t declare it but she is “influencing” people and bragging about what she’s buying when she’s away…. a “random” stop of her coming through arrivals.. fingers crossed

Reactions: 6
She should be declaring them on arrival at Dublin airport. An adult arriving from outside the EU is allowed to bring goods worth €430 into the state without attracting customs charges. If not she is literally breaking the law. Sure, a lot of people bring stuff back from abroad and don’t declare it but she is “influencing” people and bragging about what she’s buying when she’s away…. a “random” stop of her coming through arrivals.. fingers crossed
Gas if someone working in customs follows her! Yer man on ‘Stop, Search, Seize’ that’s on sky 😂😂 she’ll probably take the tags off and wear it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When you actually think about it as previously mentioned if she doesn’t declare her purchases she will have literally advertised that she has broken the law

Reactions: 4
😅😅😅😅she didn’t bag a freebie on the antigen test!!
Wonder how many people were at that basketball match it looked full and stadium capacity is almost 20,000 people-risky to attend if you've a flight to catch 🤔

Reactions: 3
😅😅😅😅she didn’t bag a freebie on the antigen test!!

I can imagine it was a bit of a shock to Fleeceya to have to hand over money for an antigen test when she is such a freeloader. Chances are "Dad" paid for the 4 of them !

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't normally wish any kind of illness on anyone but herself having a positive result would being me pure joy

• Haha
I can imagine it was a bit of a shock to Fleeceya to have to hand over money for an antigen test when she is such a freeloader. Chances are "Dad" paid for the 4 of them !
100% dad paid for the four tests. Not a hope of her paying, how did it come as such a surprise to her, surely she would have known before traveling that she would have to do these before the return flight. One of the sheep be setting up a GoFundMe page for her!! Be full on flat to the mat flogging when she comes back, these new jackets won’t pay for themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are her parents there too? Are those Antigen tests for the flight home? I thought they were for the basketball game.

Reactions: 1
Are her parents there too? Are those Antigen tests for the flight home? I thought they were for the basketball game.
Basketball game was last night (they lost in case your interested 🤣) amd seats were so high up she may as well be watching from Tullamore

• Haha
Reactions: 22
100% dad paid for the four tests. Not a hope of her paying, how did it come as such a surprise to her, surely she would have known before traveling that she would have to do these before the return flight. One of the sheep be setting up a GoFundMe page for her!! Be full on flat to the mat flogging when she comes back, these new jackets won’t pay for themselves.
I'm unfollowing her as my '22 resolution. The amount of bragging on this trip 😒 I just can't abide people like that and the icing on the cake after showing off all her luxury purchases, the 'Instagramable' house, the flash car; she cribs about the cost of the antigen test!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm unfollowing her as my '22 resolution. The amount of bragging on this trip 😒 I just can't abide people like that and the icing on the cake after showing off all her luxury purchases, the 'Instagramable' house, the flash car; she cribs about the cost of the antigen test!
The antigen tests we dont know the results of ...

Can anyone please explain what exactly is the point of those "dickey" jackets.. Like why bother?! Why would you want to look like you're wearing a denim jacket under a blazer? Just actually wear a denim jacket under a blazer instead !!

Reactions: 12
Can anyone please explain what exactly is the point of those "dickey" jackets.. Like why bother?! Why would you want to look like you're wearing a denim jacket under a blazer? Just actually wear a denim jacket under a blazer instead !!
It’s like Bros in the 80’s🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said something moronic about the layering look without the bulk. I hope she’s caught coming through customs but I suspect she’ll just breeze on through like the bleep she is. And have most of her stuff packed in daddy’s bag anyway.

Reactions: 5
Yes her parents are there, I’d reckon they are to permit them to fly home so probably required 48 hours or less before flying.

Sorry it’s within one calendar day
the one calendar day is arrival to the United States.
For arrival to Ireland they accept:

PCR within 48 hours
Antigen within 72 hours (only an option if you’re vaccinated)

so if she had the antigen today she needs to land in ireland in at least 72 hours from then

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.