Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she looked really sad on her stories, not an emotional overwhelmed person but someone who had the fear, the fear of shame. As for your man, if anyone treated you like that you wouldn’t be mentioning it, that’s embarrassing, no contact, just a txt?!? It would be P45 time for him.

Reactions: 5
Oh deary me..i got blocked on fb for giving one of the sheep a heads up .she commented that the pjs were lovely but out of her price range. .so i told her she could get more less the exact same ones on boohoo for €24.99🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh deary me..i got blocked on fb for giving one of the sheep a heads up .she commented that the pjs were lovely but out of her price range. .so i told her she could get more less the exact same ones on boohoo for €24.99🙊
The comments on fb are beyond cringey. It’s like a cult🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
She’s delusional, mad as a box of frogs if she thinks that was a success-alcohol and sexual harassment/bullying on a live for raising money for people suffering with mental health issues and suicide 🤦‍♀️

She really looked every year of her age last night….
Jesus Christ she looks every bit her age plus more in that full face picture…. Brutal!

I think that young lad was taking the p out of his mother and Lisa.. but both are too thick to notice .. morto for them 😳

That message can’t be genuine!! If it is it’s very very concerning 😳

Reactions: 4
Penneys have lovely soft navy pjs with stars on them at the moment 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just incase anyone didn't see the message that @MrsGahan is referring too.. Jesus this msg would be giving me warning signals if it was my child. She MUST have someone sending them to her deliberately 😳😳

Not great at showing of Pippas tack now is she???

Over 5,100 new cases just announced.. I bet she's breathing a sigh of relief she cancelled her show!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
How come she never receives so much as one message that doesn’t apologise for bothering her??? 🙄.. Chelsea must be well trained.

also thought gosh was the best and only make up brand to go for? I’m confused..

• Haha
Just incase anyone didn't see the message that @MrsGahan is referring too.. Jesus this msg would be giving me warning signals if it was my child. She MUST have someone sending them to her deliberately 😳😳

Not great at showing of Pippas tack now is she???

Over 5,100 new cases just announced.. I bet she's breathing a sigh of relief she cancelled her show!!!
Zero chance this is from a follower. Lots of us here are parents... how many of our children know a fashion influencer we follow that well? What child would give a tit about any of that stuff? This one is right up there with the construction workers message :rolleyes:

I can't listen to her right now... I have Fleesa burn out from the every 5 second posting for the fundraising... but I tapped through her stories... the UP gifts sets are exclusive to boots right? Did she get a special deal for them? Why did she link them through her website? Funny Pippa didn't reshare Fleesa's stories nor did she promote Fleesa's zoom disaster. Fleesa wants to be Pippa, but that will never happen... Pippa comes across as nice and doesn't spend all day every day on stories flogging non stop

The only reason Fleesa had any posts to share from that disgusting zoom, is because that was the way to win a prize. Every single one of those posts had fleesa, mark and benefit tagged... says a lot about how much her followers enjoyed the tit show

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I haven't watched her since Fri night cos I couldn't listen to her tit and the fake crying bollox she goes on with.

She is a total disgrace. PH should be ashamed to be associated with her but they won't cos they will accept all the money. Its a worthy cause but this witch taints every part of it.

Reactions: 6
Zero chance this is from a follower. Lots of us here are parents... how many of our children know a fashion influencer we follow that well? What child would give a tit about any of that stuff? This one is right up there with the construction workers message :rolleyes:

I can't listen to her right now... I have Fleesa burn out from the every 5 second posting for the fundraising... but I tapped through her stories... the UP gifts sets are exclusive to boots right? Did she get a special deal for them? Why did she link them through her website? Funny Pippa didn't reshare Fleesa's stories nor did she promote Fleesa's zoom disaster. Fleesa wants to be Pippa, but that will never happen... Pippa comes across as nice and doesn't spend all day every day on stories flogging non stop

The only reason Fleesa had any posts to share from that disgusting zoom, is because that was the way to win a prize. Every single one of those posts had fleesa, mark and benefit tagged... says a lot about how much her followers enjoyed the tit show
Are you annoyed with us for all the posting about the zoom?
We didn't mean to annoy anyone or piss ye off with the posting.. That was the last thing we intended to do 😳😳

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Are you annoyed with us for all the posting about the zoom?
We didn't mean to annoy anyone or piss ye off with the posting.. That was the last thing we intended to do 😳😳
I think she meant she was fed up of Fleesa selling and pushing and flogging every 5 seconds.. not anyone who watched the party and reported back.. it’s her who is the shameless flogger and her who is the problem. 😊

• Heart
I think she meant she was fed up of Fleesa selling and pushing and flogging every 5 seconds.. not anyone who watched the party and reported back.. it’s her who is the shameless flogger and her who is the problem. 😊
That's what I thought too. We wouldn't have known what was going on only for our fellow posters taking 1 for the team. 💕

I think we have all had it up to the neck with this bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So what’s the story with the €15k worth of prizes she was giving away during her “party” on Friday. Am I right in thinking she has now said the donate page will be open until Thursday and she will do the giveaway then but because of GDPR she cant announce the winners email addresses so will email them. Why did she not think of GDPR before now and ask people for their actual names when registering and call out their names in a live raffle just to keep everything above board and transparent.
People probably don’t mind donating €10 to the good cause but she was promoting the raffle so much before the zoom link to the party or the I donate page ever went live that it looks like serious back tracking (1)not to have held the raffle during the live and (2)not to publish/announce the winners names. Even the bloody GAA club here with small prizes announce the winners names every week. Surely it would be part of her raffle permit that names of winners should be published.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.