Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks ladies for the updates. Looking at her ‘TV set’, I thought it was an episode of the big breakfast where Paula Yates RIP would do interviews in bed! That sounded like car crash TV but she has it coming with Mark, felt sorry for the bar tender.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thanks Ladies for the commentary. I'd say she was warned to stay sober! Didn't she cause a scene last time with Mark in same hotel?

Did she?I thought she just got drunk and made a show of herself by being the bully she is. I didnt see her cause a scene as such only for she made a fool of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That lady from PH is also one of Fleecyas flock - she mentioned how she goes to her shows and was very excited to be there
She should have been on several times during thr 90 mins so if anyone missed her she could reiterate how much good the funds will do - only Lisa's idolaters page was being shared
There was no number for PH or a y other mental health charity like samaratians which may help someone in need which is whatbthis was meant to be about (not the launch of a jumper and pjs and discount codes for companies that gave prizes)

• Heart
Well I really think there should not have been alcohol involved tonight. Major cause of issues for people in relation to mental health as we know. She is such a dose.
I hope she had a horrible time and realised it was shite.
she is zero fun, no personality,as someone mentioned, she has never been to a communion or a wedding in all the time I followed her, I don’t now coz i am blocked.
she has no shame, always trying to get people to buy. I found Black Friday overwhelming with all the discounts and codes and had to remind myself that I didn’t need the things I was thinking of buying. She must have caused some money issues for people. We don’t NEED all the stuff she promotes. Third pair of stupid PJs, who needs three pairs of the same thing????

Ah come on now, they are COMPLETELY different, hers has white buttons 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Well I really think there should not have been alcohol involved tonight. Major cause of issues for people in relation to mental health as we know. She is such a dose.
I hope she had a horrible time and realised it was shite.
she is zero fun, no personality,as someone mentioned, she has never been to a communion or a wedding in all the time I followed her, I don’t now coz i am blocked.
she has no shame, always trying to get people to buy. I found Black Friday overwhelming with all the discounts and codes and had to remind myself that I didn’t need the things I was thinking of buying. She must have caused some money issues for people. We don’t NEED all the stuff she promotes. Third pair of stupid PJs, who needs three pairs of the same thing????
You're perfectly correct in everything you say here in my opinion abort the alcohol especially.
I am sorry you found BF overwhelming, I often find myself doing unnecessary shopping and afterwards I'm always mad with myself. I'm one of those ppl who's a pyjama head I absolutely love them.But then again I have an illness where I spend all my time at home so I treat myself as I'm not getting dressed sometimes BUT saying that I wouldn't buy a bleeping thing from her...I wouldn't trust her to lie straight she's that evil.

Flog Flog Flog..getting women into serious debt 👿👿👿🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sick witch…..yeah it’s all about pieta Fleeceya and not even an hour wrapped up from the shot show and you are flogging Aimee’s stuff, absolutely disgusting.
And oonagh on stories kissing the queens arse-all praise for Fleeceya raising the money and not a word about people that donated!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Sick witch…..yeah it’s all about pieta Fleeceya and not even an hour wrapped up from the shot show and you are flogging Aimee’s stuff, absolutely disgusting.
And oonagh on stories kissing the queens arse-all praise for Fleeceya raising the money and not a word about people that donated!
Aimee Connolly SPECIFICALLY said the discount code was for ppl who bought tickets for tonight..

She's a bleeping bleep!

ETA i don't begrudge a discount code but the way she made a big deal of it on the zoom and then puts it on her stories..bleep!

Reactions: 2
Last post on the zoom - not one of her insta huns shared or mentioned it - KC, Sinead, Pippa- that says soo much about her

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her hair was terrible tonight, it was flat on top plus with the roots was she trying to match the silver on the Panama’s?!? I thought she looked very dated. Plus when mark was recording her earlier she wasn’t able to pull the leg out pose.
5B9051BD-A9BD-4D50-BC36-289A0C7FC587.png
37AC36A9-52B1-4DC9-BCF6-A82312E1B372.png
FB33BA75-4026-468D-AFAA-B3629255479F.png

Her hair was terrible tonight, it was flat on top plus with the roots was she trying to match the silver on the Panama’s?!? I thought she looked very dated. Plus when mark was recording her earlier she wasn’t able to pull the leg out pose.View attachment 904064View attachment 904065View attachment 904068
Yes I totally thought the same,hair flat as a pancake and silver very obvious for someone that gets hair done for free regularly!! Thought she looked awful but when you’re rotten inside it shines through the outside

Reactions: 6
Her smile is so insincere. She reminds me of Maura Derrain, she has thst same faux smile.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It will be interesting to see if Mark features in her lives next year….. bit of a liability to be honest and It sounded very uncomfortable, if he wasn’t there who’d have joined her in the bed? She has no friends?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is the picture of a box of spacemasks which I bought..
In my opinion the exact same design as the paaaaaajamas and she was gifted these a few months back from Harriet the owner of Spacemasks.
Coincidence????
I think not 😕😕

Attachments

Reactions: 7
There is the picture of a box of spacemasks which I bought..
In my opinion the exact same design as the paaaaaajamas and she was gifted these a few months back from Harriet the owner of Spacemasks.
Coincidence????
I think not 😕😕
Wonder will hers come with a mask and scrunchie too? Imagine bringing out a mask the same as the Spacemasks.

• Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.