Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adaline is her go to for her own house, but not good enough to do the "set" for a pyjama party? Is she looking for future freebees from Grove Home?

Of course there will be an unboxing of her sweatshirt...that she's already shared numerous times.... so it should be a HUGE surprise when it comes out of the box :rolleyes: And the debut of the new pj's.... after all this is for charity and not all about Lisa and her brand!

I can't stand Mark and the 2 of them together come across as stupid and really childish to me, they are like nails on a chalkboard. Bless those of you who are joining in the zoom... I would need several bottles of alcohol to get through that shitshow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
lads shez drinking already id nearly join it to see the tit show
My plans have changed and I'm stuck at home thanks to a nasty chest infection part of me really wants to watch the carnage the other part of me is saying I'm in enough pain already 🤣

Adaline is her go to for her own house, but not good enough to do the "set" for a pyjama party? Is she looking for future freebees from Grove Home?

Of course there will be an unboxing of her sweatshirt...that she's already shared numerous times.... so it should be a HUGE surprise when it comes out of the box :rolleyes: And the debut of the new pj's.... after all this is for charity and not all about Lisa and her brand!

I can't stand Mark and the 2 of them together come across as stupid and really childish to me, they are like nails on a chalkboard. Bless those of you who are joining in the zoom... I would need several bottles of alcohol to get through that shitshow
Mark has become very annoying and drunk mark is soo OTT it's unbearable

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I despair of Aimee Connolly being involved - clearly roped in by mark

Reactions: 5
Oky doky so let me know if I've left anything out in preparation for tonight??
Extra pain killers (the good stuff)
Some Xanax
Gaviscon
27 Benson and Hedges
Cans of coke (can't drink cause of antibiotics)
Headphones for laptop so my family doesn't hear the bat tit crazy ppl on Zoom.

Yep think I'm covered 🤔🤔🤔
ETA Buscopan incase i get a dose of the shits watching this Mark idiot 😅😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Rehearsing the show.
Whatever happened to
spontaneity.
Oh mark you say this and then I'll giggle and say that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That fake laugh she does anytime she puts the camera on anyone.. she’s always the only one joking.
I’d say she was fully serious when she asked if any jobs are going

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rehearsing the show.
Whatever happened to
spontaneity.
Oh mark you say this and then I'll giggle and say that.
I don't understand what the concept is... a makeup tutorial, Mark doing a tic tok dance and learning how to make a cocktail? That's the entertainment? Oh I almost forgot the most important things... unveiling of new PJ's and sweatshirt! The rest of the time you have to watch Mark and Fleesa get drunk and laugh at nothing? Good thing 10e goes to charity because it doesn't seem like you're getting any entertainment value

Reactions: 4

Now @SunnyKat don't you know she sees herself as the Queen of Craic, she thinks she's bloody hilarious ( her own admission 🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We have opened with a stirring vocal solo with Lisa and the other guy sitting on the bed rocking back and forth with their prosecco. Sound is patchy on my side.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Very like the afternoon show with Maura and a gay Daithi. Camera work very questionable.

• Haha
We have opened with a stirring vocal solo with Lisa and the other guy sitting on the bed rocking back and forth with their prosecco. Sound is patchy on my side.
Sound is brutal and Helen Keller is the camra woman 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.