Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my plans change I'll try sign up
Shes nnot a good drunk I'd love nothing more than to document her errors
The more the merrier...
I have to admit I've never really seen her drunk so I'm excited to watch the train wreck that is inevitable 🙃

Reactions: 6
The more the merrier...
I have to admit I've never really seen her drunk so I'm excited to watch the train wreck that is inevitable 🙃
Oh you are in for a treat in a f’d up way😅😅😅 absolutely head wrecking-like multiply by 10 how insufferable she is on a daily basis and she’ll insult those round her openly

• Haha
Farmer's Day as we say down the country or is it dec 8th can't remember 🤔 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The more the merrier...
I've seen it a few times on lives and on make up tutorial and she was a right propwr c%n£

• Wow
I better make sure so I have the ciggies and xanax at hand along with the strong pain...🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪🤪 probably end up necking some tequila 🍸🍸 or making a few margaritas to swomp back....
The excitement is real...

I'm getting waaayy too much enjoyment out of this lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought it was a big launch tomorrow night?? 🙄🙄🙄
I’d say she was advised against it as it is supposed to be a charity event. No bother just throw it out there tonight. The 🐑 will still flock to buy them🤣

Reactions: 3
I’d say she was advised against it as it is supposed to be a charity event. No bother just throw it out there tonight. The 🐑 will still flock to buy them🤣
It was said here today that it was disgusting for her to launch during what is supposed to be a charity event.... and then of course she announces it tonight instead. I wish we could block her like she does us... we're clearly smarter than her and give her brilliant ideas

Does she think her sheeple are bank machines? She just did a huge push of the truck load of pajamas and perfume she's had in stock for a year... she's shoving donating down their throats every few minutes, she's launching the sweatshirts and now more pj's? Didn't she just say she's holding back the white and blue sweatshirts because her team is too busy? She makes no sense... now I'm selling this, now I'm selling that... the sheeple should just give her their codes to their bank accounts at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’d say there’ll be an ‘exclusive’ pre sale link for the zoom gang, to cash in on her drunken market at the pj party.

Reactions: 4
This is like Meghan markle in the middle of. Poverty ridden country surrounded by people who don’t have enough to eat saying ‘ no one asks how I am’ 🙄

this faux humble brag of look how brave I am marching forward in the face of actually tiredness is despicable. Hello, her minions did all the work, her army paid the money, she’s gonna sit back tonight have the hotel and grove do the room, someone else will do her hair and make up. She just has to sit there, get drunk and talk rot for a couple of hours

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.