Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well fuckety duck 🤭🤭🤭 what have i let myself in for??
You're my new hero! :ROFLMAO:

I hope you're doing ok! I think you'll need some extra pain killers to get through. Not making light of your situation, just fits for watching Fleesa get drunk... cringy and painful!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So ladies who’s going to take one for the team and join the party tomorrow night while live posting here!!
I’m so angry at her I’d probably end up at the HC Monday morning….so I’ll have to pass

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You're my new hero! :ROFLMAO:

I hope you're doing ok! I think you'll need some extra pain killers to get through. Not making light of your situation, just fits for watching Fleesa get drunk... cringy and painful!
I have just a little issue.. Ive been on zoom where someone has sent me a link to get to a meeting that had less than 10 ppl at it.. So the email confirmation just had a long link basically and mentioned zoom events.. I'm assuming that i will be able to join in the madness tomorrow night through this link they have sent???

Ah sure will be grand.. I'm goung to turn off my camera and mic on my laptop and txt away here on my phone or tablet AND just for the record I'm wearing Christmas paaaaajamas I got in Penneys 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I have just a little issue.. Ive been on zoom where someone has sent me a link to get to a meeting that had less than 10 ppl at it.. So the email confirmation just had a long link basically and mentioned zoom events.. I'm assuming that i will be able to join in the madness tomorrow night through this link they have sent???

Ah sure will be grand.. I'm goung to turn off my camera and mic on my laptop and txt away here on my phone or tablet AND just for the record I'm wearing Christmas paaaaajamas I got in Penneys 😂😂
You deserve a big prize for this 👏 🙌
I'm currently wearing dunnes Christmas pjs I wore penneys ones last night 🤣

• Haha

You could also probably share the link with as many people as you wanted too 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Fair play to you❤ Get screenshots of mr. Ed 🐴 too please 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You could also probably share the link with as many people as you wanted too 🤣
Well I could forward the email onto some friends but I'd be keeping schtum about posting here!!! Ah girls I'm all excited now sure ye know I'm pure mad don't ye?? 😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m so angry at her I’d probably end up at the HC Monday morning….so I’ll have to pass
I want her to take me to the HC! I would tell every news channel, magazine and podcast everything we talk about here! It would be an amazing way to expose her! I'm not afraid of people knowing who I am or that I talk about her lies, cheating, stealing, faud and narcissism! Come on Fleesa let's dance in court. I'll wear my favourite pair of pj's from Penny's!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I want her to take me to the HC! I would tell every news channel, magazine and podcast everything we talk about here! It would be an amazing way to expose her! I'm not afraid of people knowing who I am or that I talk about her lies, cheating, stealing, faud and narcissism! Come on Fleesa let's dance in court. I'll wear my favourite pair of pj's from Penny's!
You are a very strong positive person from what I've seen here where

she is a shy crybaby who wins people over with her puppy dog eyes manipulation and lies

My money is on you

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Fair play and thank you. We will have our own Paaaaajammmaaaa, Prosecco and Pizza party on here !!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You are a very strong positive person from what I've seen here where she is a shy crybaby who wins people over with her puppy dog eyes manipulation and lies

My money is on you

Aw thank you 🥰 I think you're awesome!

We have a great bunch here... strong, intelligent women with more class in our little fingers than Fleesa will ever have!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought it was a big launch tomorrow night?? 🙄🙄🙄
She put up on stories saying she can’t wait and I’m almost sure it said 10pm-I’m so pissed off with her I’m reporting everything that it’s disappeared on me now😅🤦‍♀️😅🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Stall the ball ladies...I have just remastered Zoom Cloud Meetings so good to go this side...I haven't been this excited for gossip in years lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Stall the ball ladies...I have just remastered Zoom Cloud Meetings so good to go this side...I haven't been this excited for gossip in years lol
If my plans change I'll try sign up
Shes nnot a good drunk I'd love nothing more than to document her errors

• Haha
  • Heart
so big push to buy the 'old' pjs is so she could clear stock for the new ones....
and ppl will buy...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.