Lisa Wipfli

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes this is much needed! I see her around the east all the time and she is insufferable. Wippa is so boring and not funny at all, no idea how he is still on the radio.

Lisa walks around with her nose in the air, and that’s how she is in all her posts too. Sucks up to the mega wealthy influencers like DSO, Lou Hay etc. Too busy on the phone to do anything with the kids and wears ridiculous designer clothes to parade around at the playground.

Reactions: 7
I can’t stand the woman, I also really dislike a lot of her fashion choices and how she projects herself. I feel like she could do with putting the phone away and maybe, I don’t know, be a Mum to her kids?

Reactions: 3
That would be fab! I started the thread after requests for it, but don’t know much about her but eagerly following now
Me too! I’ve only known about her through ZFB, but am super keen to form an opinion of her

I can’t stand the woman, I also really dislike a lot of her fashion choices and how she projects herself. I feel like she could do with putting the phone away and maybe, I don’t know, be a Mum to her kids?
I think she loves to sell the ‘Wippa and I fell madly in love and are an old money super wholesome nice family, I run a kids food line, I’m a classic style girl and never put a foot wrong, mix with the set and I do charity work’. Lol. Did anyone see the paid partnership she did last year for Mercedes mini vans? She was ‘working’ in it on her laptop. Sad.

Also daily mail?! Love that she used to work there! Lame. She’s pretty big into sucking up to Olivia Bond for the jewels too. Would love to know if her marriage is a sham.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Lisa Wipfli

Try hard influencer from the affluent eastern suburbs of Sydney who married into serious family money. She and Michael sleep in separate bedrooms on account of “his snoring” and the fact he wakes at 4AM to go to work (Fitzy and Wippa discuss this all the time on their breakfast show). Michael eyes up every attractive female at Crown Sydney whenever he is there.

Does not always declare paid posts or ads, or hides the #gifted #ad tags in the photos of stories so they’re barely legible.
Has two sons whose names are also as obscured as the hidden hashtags by the flagrant favouritism of her golden child, Francesca.
Stay at home mum of the two boys who go to school and Francesca who has a nanny by the name of Grace, yet Luxury Lisa still complains.
Very elitist and entitled and not shy of flaunting her considerable privilege to her almost 35k followers (refer to the $40k of jewellery on her wrist she ensures is photographed on the daily; Rolex, Cartier, tennis bracelet etc).

I do find her to be genuinely stylish, but the collabs with brands that clearly do not align with her lifestyle e.g. Seed and Cub & Scout are blatant money grabs as you’ll see them posted once then never seen on her grid or stories again… but you’ll find them for sale or regifted later on!

Her socials don’t offer much into her personality other than she is clearly rich, likes spending her husband’s money on expensive things, only engages with the elite (e.g. ZFB, DSO and Lou Hay etc and she doesn’t like or comment on any of Wippa’s colleagues’ posts at Nova for example other than Tom Ivey and his wife) and doesn’t seem to have a lot of genuine friendships outside of this set.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She never, ever declares her affiliate links. Is she still doing Nourishing Bubs, as it's no longer in her bio and I haven't seen her post about it for ages? Her ridiculous bragging of antique jewellery and watches and designers clothes is obnoxious. She seems desperate to be in the rich crowd of Sydney. I don't understand her friendship with ZFB, who seems to have the same group of humble friends who still work? I get the feeling Bron/Justine/etc would all roll their eyes at Lisa. I also love that the Daily Mail run pap shots of Lisa and she looks like an overswamped little gremlin in her stupid outfits, looks waaay different to how she photographs her oversized dresses.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Ooh interesting. I hadn’t seen any papp shots. She does look different.

I think the relationship with ZFB is through the husbands first and foremost.

Reactions: 6
yes!! She is so pretentious and smug. I remember when she made a post about some charity but zoomed in on her massive diamond. Why did her and the husband take separate boy and girl holidays?

Reactions: 2
I thought I read somewhere that she also came from money too?
Yes same...

yes!! She is so pretentious and smug. I remember when she made a post about some charity but zoomed in on her massive diamond. Why did her and the husband take separate boy and girl holidays?
She's always zooming in on her fugly 'vintage' and overpriced jewellery. Always showing off her designer dresses, shoes, handbags, doing wardrobe tours ..it's not aspirational, it's braggy.