Lisa Wipfli

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They used to go on holidays overseas with the Murdochs
She took some photos at the Murdochs Xmas party last month
How embarrasing that she has to schlep crappy IG crap whilst trying to pretend that she belongs in the company of billionaires

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How embarrasing that she has to schlep crappy IG crap whilst trying to pretend that she belongs in the company of billionaires
And I don’t think they would be happy that she has posted pics from their home to a public account

Reactions: 1
She’s finally figured out how to use the paid partnership tool… I’m guessing a bit of feedback after all the reports I imagine went in about her chronic non disclosure…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s finally figured out how to use the paid partnership tool… I’m guessing a bit of feedback after all the reports I imagine went in about her chronic non disclosure…
And when you see how many posts now have affiliate/ad tags it makes you realise how many in the past didn't... 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 3
And when you see how many posts now have affiliate/ad tags it makes you realise how many in the past didn't... 🙄
There is minimal engagement on her Avenue partnership as well so probably not the best spend of Avenue’s marketing budget.

I’m not entirely clear on this, is there some loop hole that allows people with a follower count under a certain number that allows them not to declare? I can think of one person that works for a very high profile news website who NEVER declares that she has been gifted products! Very occasionally will she declare that a stay has been gifted, but that’s it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
I'll be sending these to ad Standards, she is a paid ambassador for Par Olive, never declares it, even though she literally appears in ads for them all over the internet. I might also report Par Olive the company. I don't even know how Wipfli gets paid work, she's not witty, not engaging and not likeable.

Attachments

I'll be sending these to ad Standards, she is a paid ambassador for Par Olive, never declares it, even though she literally appears in ads for them all over the internet. I might also report Par Olive the company. I don't even know how Wipfli gets paid work, she's not witty, not engaging and not likeable.
I just found this thread again and perfect timing as she has yet another undeclared ad for Par Olive on her brunch post yesterday.

Also I happened to be at the playground at the same time as her the other day and she was fully dressed up in some overpriced cashmere suit and heels, ignoring her daughter for the most part and walking around like some sort of celebrity. Despise her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just found this thread again and perfect timing as she has yet another undeclared ad for Par Olive on her brunch post yesterday.

Also I happened to be at the playground at the same time as her the other day and she was fully dressed up in some overpriced cashmere suit and heels, ignoring her daughter for the most part and walking around like some sort of celebrity. Despise her.
Me too. It says on her IG account that she is an 'ambasador' for Pearl. I wonder if that covers all of her crappy undeclared posts. I wonder what happened to her Nourishing bubs thing?? Falling out with the partner?

She’s also a Land/Range Rover partner now. What happened to the Mercedes van she was gifted not too long ago?
Lisa is definitely one of the worst culprits in terms of undeclared ads and sponsorships. Much integrity.

• Haha
Did you see how much free stuff she got for Mother’s Day. Actually makes me hate those brands and not want to support them.
I have also seen her in real life and she looks barely recognisable compared to her filtered Instagram.

• Haha
Did you see how much free stuff she got for Mother’s Day. Actually makes me hate those brands and not want to support them.
I have also seen her in real life and she looks barely recognisable compared to her filtered Instagram.
When Daily Mail takes pap shots of her and ZFB, they look like short, frumpy mums. Lisa should focus more on her philanthropy work, her and Wippa surely don't need her paid posts which are just embarrassing

Agreed. She likes to pretend she’s a huge ambassador and fundraiser for Ronald McDonald house and I’m sure she’s come up with some coin but I’d have more respect if she was volunteering for those families by cooking meals or visiting and donating all her grifted items than organising black tie events. I bet not one of the staff or volunteers at that place are ever invited. She’s a fraud.

I alternate between wanting to follow Lisa and disliking her but her latest post about cryto is a complete joke. I cannot believe that:

1. She has resorted to cryto posts to earn a dollar (given that so many of them a scams/bad investments and many celebs have been caught out promoting it facing lawsuits)
2. She is this boastful to show off her "earnings"

It is so outrageous that at first I thought her account was hacked, but no it has not!

Crazy!

I alternate between wanting to follow Lisa and disliking her but her latest post about cryto is a complete joke. I cannot believe that:

1. She has resorted to cryto posts to earn a dollar (given that so many of them a scams/bad investments and many celebs have been caught out promoting it facing lawsuits)
2. She is this boastful to show off her "earnings"

It is so outrageous that at first I thought her account was hacked, but no it has not!

Crazy!
She's currently in France and it's the middle of the night so for now I'm going to assume she's been hacked