Lisa Wipfli

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's currently in France and it's the middle of the night so for now I'm going to assume she's been hacked
Yep she’s trotted off to Europe and left the kids home for weeks like 80% of her friend group. I’m shocked how long they leave their young kids for, I don’t care if that’s ‘mum shaming’.

Reactions: 1
Yep she’s trotted off to Europe and left the kids home for weeks like 80% of her friend group. I’m shocked how long they leave their young kids for, I don’t care if that’s ‘mum shaming’.
Do you mean parent shaming since both of them went ;)

Do you mean parent shaming since both of them went ;)
No, because mum shaming is a gendered term used specifically when anyone criticises the action of a parent who is a mum. Dad shaming isn’t a thing. And this thread is about Lisa, not her husband.

Imagine bitching like this about parenting when you're on a back to back holiday and haven't done any other parenting in the last month 🙄
Came here to say the same thing. They probably have a nanny on the trip and also have ski instructors for the kids so they can ski in peace 😂

Reactions: 2
Imagine bitching like this about parenting when you're on a back to back holiday and haven't done any other parenting in the last month 🙄
Exactly what I thought when I read it. Not that hard when you’ve just spent a few weeks in Europe without kids.

Reactions: 2
What was that weird story that only showed bath water? Was it an accident that she posted that or was she trying to show off about something?

• Haha