Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what assessments she had before having treatment, did they offer counselling or anything?
I honestly don’t think they do much
I dont understand how she finds leaving the house so hard, she has help. I manage to leave the house at 8am with my girls every morning to do the school run for my eldest. That's the one thing that's good to be strict about Lisa is making sure you get out
same so important. I make sure I bring my smaller one on a hour walk every day after the school run. Keeps me sane

Reactions: 2
How is it he’s to leave the house
I’m sure she has her breast milk in bottles
Couple of napoies and a change of clothes just in case that’s it

How is it he’s to leave the house
I’m sure she has her breast milk in bottles
Couple of napoies and a change of clothes just in case that’s it
And she's only walking 10minutes down the road to plant her lazy boring arse on someone else's sofa

She really doesn't sound fit. She's a way to go before she can chase two toddlers. Or maybe she doesn't realise they don't just sit and watch TV 😱

Reactions: 1
She reminds me of me aged 16, babysitting . The parents I babysat for in blarney were wonderful but my sole purpose was to feed their son, keep him clean and tell them about his naps and feeding times. She acts like someone who is babysitting for the night and as soon as she can get them to sleep she can get on with using the sky tv belonging to the parents . Back in 1999 that was me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"She is drinking the bottle but giving out to me ". Jesus Christ! She is clearly uncomfortable. She wouldnt be making those noises if she was content while feeding!!!

Its important to get out with them? She has barely moved from the house the last 5 weeks with them. 2 GP visits and a trip to Pegs.

Even when she is winding them there is no interaction the child may as well be a brick over her shoulder

Put the phone away pick the baby up and feed her in your arms even take turns with them hard I know with 2
But they need the human touch not allways on a pillow
I'm sure after they are settled for the night she can up date her insta.

I’m glad she got most things second hand. A lot of first time mothers fall into the ‘I have to have new’ bubble and it’s incredibly wasteful. I was there myself and you only realise in hindsight so short a period you use the stuff for.

Reactions: 4
Hold them and feed them FFS!!!! If they're not feeding at the same time there's no need to feed them in the pillow, hold one, pace feed and sit upright it'll help their reflux they don't have

So she watches her babies through a camera? Why are they not next to her bed? So she can sleep thru there hunger cries?

• Sad
Why does she hold the kids almost under her arm they're nearly around the corner the way she holds them 😳😳😳😳
It could be habit from trying to navigate holding them while hooked up to the pump

Those cribs look so dangerous set up like that. If they’re not snug against the bed the sides are meant to be zipped up.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.