Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate the way she peers into the phone when she has the girls on screen.
Please comfort your child Lisa, she is clearly distressed 😟
Still with the red claws & filthy jumper 🤢

3907913B-7769-4FA6-8DDA-0FB852B41903.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
This honestly makes me so sad and angry, those two beautiful little girls left like that.. Lisa you’re a disgrace, this is disgusting practice. I hope your family do read here and get you some type of help because something isn’t clicking
This one is tapped. She’s definitely a few cards short of the full deck. What is she at feeding small babies like that while she talks absolute nonsense into her phone about baby chairs! Who even needs that kind of “advice/influencing”? You go into a shop, you pick out what you need, you buy it, you take it home. End of.

Reactions: 16
This honestly makes me so sad and angry, those two beautiful little girls left like that.. Lisa you’re a disgrace, this is disgusting practice. I hope your family do read here and get you some type of help because something isn’t clicking
That’s just pure laziness. Sitting talking shite into a phone letting infants feed themselves. She needs a kick in the hole to cop on. Those poor babies. They look tiny in those bouncers.

Reactions: 11
Pure laziness and neglect (I do not use that word lightly!)
Chatting absolute crap about baby rockers while force feeding her babies. She is just vile!

Reactions: 14
It’s heartbreaking. My 9 month old could hold the bottle herself if I encouraged it but I only have a few months left of cuddly feeds so I want to soak them up. (She has her independence with the sippy cup and finger food.)

I just can’t get my head around how anyone wouldn’t enjoy holding and feeding their baby

Reactions: 12
It’s all very regimented isn’t it. If she had other children to get out to school in the morning, I could maybe understand it.

Reactions: 1
No matter how you feed your baby(ies)…formula or Brest milk….the feeding itself is such an important way to bond!
I could never breastfeed but with feeding my daughter a bottle, I held her close and got all those cuddles.
My best friend had twins and it would be one fed after the other, or both at the same time if there was more than one person around.
Lisa has other people in that house, she’s far from a ‘solo mom’
Does no one else in that family give a tit that this is dangerous and that Lisa’s bond with her children is so detached?! 😫

Reactions: 14
It’s heartbreaking. My 9 month old could hold the bottle herself if I encouraged it but I only have a few months left of cuddly feeds so I want to soak them up. (She has her independence with the sippy cup and finger food.)

I just can’t get my head around how anyone wouldn’t enjoy holding and feeding their baby
My baby must just be lazy so 😂 she never holds her bottle 😂 I love they cuddles (and hair pulling and eye pokes!) though 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No matter how you feed your baby(ies)…formula or Brest milk….the feeding itself is such an important way to bond!
I could never breastfeed but with feeding my daughter a bottle, I held her close and got all those cuddles.
My best friend had twins and it would be one fed after the other, or both at the same time if there was more than one person around.
Lisa has other people in that house, she’s far from a ‘solo mom’
Does no one else in that family give a tit that this is dangerous and that Lisa’s bond with her children is so detached?! 😫
I think even if her family were concerned, Lisa is very adamant in her own beliefs.

Reactions: 10
And the absolute cheek to actually show this bottle propping to the world. Jesus I think she's actually thick, you could get reported for less.

Reactions: 7
And the absolute cheek to actually show this bottle propping to the world. Jesus I think she's actually thick, you could get reported for less.
I actually tried to report the story to insta.
They have no way of reporting danger to children or neglect!

Reactions: 2
Her stories this morning have distressed me so end. Looking at those babies with their faces stuffed by the milky mates while she waffles on about the chairs! I’d say she never lets them out of those chairs. Poor little things not even getting a little cuddle.

Reactions: 11
Her stories this morning have distressed me so end. Looking at those babies with their faces stuffed by the milky mates while she waffles on about the chairs! I’d say she never lets them out of those chairs. Poor little things not even getting a little cuddle.
The closest they get to a cuddle is when she props one on her lap and talks to the child through her camera :cry:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.