Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so incredibly rude and also thinks she’s bloody amazing. It’s like an inferiority complex and she has to portray herself that way. I don’t get her. No offence Lisa but you’re not exactly the type I would look up to or aspire to be 😂

Reactions: 13
Lisa, youre rude to your mother and you're rude to your followers who reach out (whether you react or pure ignore them). Take a step back and consider that.

Reactions: 23
Even though it’s hard to believe anyone messaged her but I feel sorry for anyone who did, imagine trying to give someone just a little help and going to the effort to do so for her to more or less tell you to duck off

Lisa can’t afford the Saline machine for the girls benefit but could afford a ton of weaning shite she doesn’t need and thankfully will be attending a wedding soon with nails, hair and a tan on her. She’s so selfless, you’re doing great mom!

I’ll actually go mad if I see someone gift her one of those saline yokes, they’ll be some poor parent out there who’s scrimping and saving to try and get one probably for a child who genuinely needs one and this one is sitting back sipping on a Pepsi waiting for someone to gift her one when she’ll be on her stories in a week or so with a tan and blow dry

Reactions: 4
Why can’t she get 2 pillows and prop them up facing her?! Why do they have to always be facing away?! I hate that. Look them in the eyes when speaking to them and not through the phone

Reactions: 3
Jesus all this crap over weaning. Give them porridge, baby rice, all the fresh organic purees you like they all end up wanting pizza for dinner at 7yrs old anyway. Mine were fed the best homemade food money could buy. Never an ounce of processed and it made zero difference. Theres a school of thought that what they eat at a young age is what they'll like when they're older. Well I call bullshit on that one.

Reactions: 13
Is she trying to say her mother caused her poor relationship with food?

Jesus all this crap over weaning. Give them porridge, baby rice, all the fresh organic purees you like they all end up wanting pizza for dinner at 7yrs old anyway. Mine were fed the best homemade food money could buy. Never an ounce of processed and it made zero difference. Theres a school of thought that what they eat at a young age is what they'll like when they're older. Well I call bullshit on that one.
I could not agree more. I was the very same and my 5yo will only entertain a spagbol as his adventurous meal. Other than that he begs for happy meals constantly. They are all the same

I
I went by the book and did 2 weeks of just green veg before my LO tasted any fruit of root vegetables. 3 months later I have to hide broccoli in sweet potato to get her to eat it. Tried the BLW approach and she fired anything green onto the floor. All homemade and I guarantee she’ll go through the “beige food only” phase in a few years time too.

A relationship with food isn’t made or broken as a baby, it’s a long term thing with ups and downs in my opinion

Reactions: 8
Yep… mines the same…fantastic eater until she hit 2… slowly we’re getting back to eating veg and proper meat but there was weeks there where she basically lived on yoghurt, fruit pouches, toast, chicken nuggets and waffles….🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If she went back to work for one or 2 days a week, I think those 2 little girls would actually be better minded and looked after in a creche or at the childminders 😭
She literally hasn't a clue, I'm sure she never really looked after any of the nieces or nephew's when they were small, saw them for small bits and thought it would be fun to have one/two of her own, what she is posting online is crazy

Reactions: 9
Yep… mines the same…fantastic eater until she hit 2… slowly we’re getting back to eating veg and proper meat but there was weeks there where she basically lived on yoghurt, fruit pouches, toast, chicken nuggets and waffles….🙃
Exactly same. It's just why I find all the weaning talk so tiresome. Great to start them on healthy food obviously but to older parents it's going to be a lot of eyes up to heaven.

Reactions: 5
'mute dat mudder" poor woman watching a bit of tv and yet wan demanding silence so she could show off her new weaning pots.

Reactions: 5
'mute dat mudder" poor woman watching a bit of tv and yet wan demanding silence so she could show off her new weaning pots.
At this point De Mudder only has herself to blame. She's let Princess Lisa away with it all for so long, of course she now thinks she owns the place.

Reactions: 11
I wish she would grow a backbone and say ‘don’t speak to me like that’. Oh f I said that to my mam I’d know all about it

Reactions: 2
Nah lisa come off it. If you’d to buy a weaning box your clearly no expert. You want everyone opinions when it comes to buying stuff but weaning is a no go? You openly force fed the babies their bottles people will take the weaning tips with a pinch of salt

Reactions: 7
She is just a rude ignorant cow.....doesn't want advice or helpful tips from well meaning followers but is happy to take anything they will give her for free so she doesn't have to buy it for the twins. And FYI Lisa talking about money and how how much things cost is distasteful, maybe you should have budgeted a bit better before deciding to become a "solo mom"

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe the attitude towards people who are trying to help. There are much nicer ways she could have addressed it, if she doesn’t want advice she she needs to get off social media & stop putting herself & the girls out there to a public audience. She needs to accept if someone sees her doing something wrong that people might pass comment but everyone has the girls best interests at heart, she should be grateful.
She’s making weaning out to be a bigger issue than it needs to be. It doesn’t have to be hard.
If she’s stressing out over it she’d be better off getting a pen & notebook & working out a little meal plan now & then just throw the book in a drawer

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.