Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
Like the baby grow fiasco
With the other one followers sky rocked
Lisa didn't gain many followers at all. No one seems to have reshared it.

She's posted a statement saying she is taking a step back.
Great idea I think. Those babies deserve privacy. They are not a commodity.

But her intentions are still misaligned. She's ignoring the fact people did pass on genuine safety advice.

Reactions: 11

Kt1993

I know this thread is about Lisa but really have my fingers crossed for Kim even though I wouldn't be her biggest fan. I also had a scan at 6 weeks with the ashlinn suite and got the same news but 10 days later there was a heartbeat and thankfully have a happy heathly six month old so really hoping it's just early days! 🤞

• Heart

Park1

Chatty Member
She couldn’t sleep last night with worry but went out today to get her eyelashes done ?!!

sron

VIP Member
You can never have enough bibs with multiples.

You can never have enough bibs full stop. Single babies use bibs too Lisa. Imagine that.

She has mom tested them . Give me strength.

She is totally going to define herself by being a twin mum to preemies

• Haha

DeirdreIreland

Chatty Member
She talks like she's an expert on all things children. You've been a mother for a few weeks Lisa. Patronising much! ?

• Haha

butterflybilly

VIP Member
So her account going forward is going to be posting free stuff sent to the twins? Thats content now? Just like every other scammer, i mean, influencer on insta then🙄

Reactions: 10

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
The signs and covers won't help. She made the babies sick.

Every time she is on stories she is rubbing her entire face. She manages to touch her eyes, nose and mouth in one swoop. She has false nails (germ traps) in and out of her mouth all the time. Then she moves on to the babies. We have seen her do this, not wash her hands, touch the teat of the bottle and feed her babies.
So whatever she has or has brought home, even if it doesn't effect her, she is giving them.

That's how they got sick Lisa. Same way they got thrush (not breastfeeding as you previously and inaccurately claimed). Your hygiene practices need to improve. Alot.

• Sick

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
I don't see any harm in her taking help either, she clearly needs it. I get lots of help from my family and we would be lost without them so I understand that. Her mother must also be happy enough to help her.

I think a lot of people are of the opinion that she is putting herself out there as this solo mother doing it all alone and doesn't get a minute to even eat (but yet went off and had her 12 week blow dry) going by her posts but that doesn't seem to be the real case. She's a young "solo" mother of twins but yet was getting a sleep in every morning when her father would take the two babies from her. Nothing solo about that really.
Exactly this, no issue with help that’s extremely important. But trying to portray that you’re doing it solo with no help and no time to eat or sleep isn’t right. I think that’s what has erked people. She doesn’t have the pressures of running her own household, washing/cleaning/bills/maintenance of a house as well as babies.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Way too many stories, it’s painful to listen to with all the long pauses. A bit too much oversharing in my opinion but I think the same about a lot of Instagrammers

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Sorry ladies I didnt mean to rub people up the wrong way,I just seen all the comments about her having help and struggled to see what was so bad about that,I can’t follow her she sends me into a slumber shes so boring and the teeth pickin/sucking and rubbin her mush knocks me sick! I just dip in & out to have a nosey🙈 I defo dont need the rave thread 🤢 No offence was meant

• Heart

DeirdreIreland

Chatty Member
There's a lacking of something in these Instagrammers lives isn't there? Is it a craving for attention or what? I mean, every single one of us could set up a page and document our lives but we don't. It's strange to me. Sometimes I wonder if I missed out. All the free stuff I might have had.

• Haha

Laadeedaa

Chatty Member
God love her, its awful but sure I suppose she can't help her hair being that thin. Terrible hairdresser to do that to her.
She just said her hair is awfully thick?? I think not love 🤣🤣 she might have lots of it but it’s very thin, there’s a difference

• Haha

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
She posted openly about her mental health back in her early posts. She is medicated. She posted about it in May 2020.

This conversation should have continued throughout pregnancy, birth, new motherhood.

This conversation should have been had during her Councilling session before IVF.

It should have been had before the clinic implanted 2 embryos.

It should be had so many times.

And it should be had inside their home when it is plain to see she isn't coping.

She's being failed repeatedly.
She had an awareness of this going in- she needs to act.

I don't think mental health battles excuse her behaviour. And the IVF clinic she attended have ALOT to be held accountable for.

• Heart

Park1

Chatty Member
There is something very cold and odd about her behaviour. Maybe her Mother doesn’t have a choice but to step up. Her mother is her co parent.

brandambassador

VIP Member
I swear I always try not to be that mother who judges others but everyday I have a new concern with this one. This morning one twin wasn’t even held by her mother to be fed. The twin still asleep was obviously over fed last night sleeping almost 9-10 hours. Both of these babies aren’t getting the feeding care or love they need.

Laadeedaa

Chatty Member
I honestly don’t think she cares. I think this is all a mere inconvenience to her. Her priority is sleep, as always. The fact she went out to the hairdressers when that child was so Ill baffles me. Also this is the second time she’s admitted to nearly falling asleep behind the wheel. Lisa don’t broadcast that shit online because it’s not acceptable. Get a taxi or get a lift regardless of whether your car is there or not. But she had to go home to get sleep abs again, that was the priority. She could have killed someone

Jellybb

VIP Member
What day do we think she will be on the radio being interviewed about the trolls? Or featured on rsvp/goss.ie insta stories? Taking guesses now! I predict Monday.

• Haha

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
Jesus I’m calling all mine so overduers as none of my feckers wanted to come! So now they are grown I have years to make up for! I’m starting a page for freebies for having overdue babies. 😂😂 also that thick cuntry accent! Look at what the captions thought she said 😂😂😂😂 dead 🚑🚑🚑 also sorry now but she looks like the grandmother of those kids.

Attachments

• Haha

sron

VIP Member
She says she went home to see Ayda and then said she put her to bed as soon as she got home. So no, it was so you could sleep Lisa.

She really doesnt seem to accept that being tired is part of the contract when you give birth. Wall falling, tear inducing tiredness is the norm as a parent.