Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sron

VIP Member
She is so boring bless her.

You can tell that talking into the camera is not something that comes natural to her. The amount of times she looks away, says ehm, pretends its the baby talking. Christ alive,stop Lisa.

Oh and the gestures don't go unnoticed. Id bloody hope not when they are arrivjng as big bags of goodies.

I cannot believe she let her mother take over from her after 1 night in the hospital!! I know a girl in Crumlin for the last 4 weeks with her 9 year old and her newborn is in Cork with family. Single mum and she is where she needs to be for now, knowing her baby is being well looked after.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Tammys

VIP Member
I like Kim, but when she puts up her broken cups, or her broken chain, or her broken memory box, it comes across as very beggy. Everything is replaced for her.
Wrong thread I'd say.
Can we keep this thread for what it is otherwise it's getting so confusing who people are on about

Like_Literally

VIP Member
Factors such as poor diet, lack of exercise, obesity and family history are CONTRIBUTING factors for it! Although bad diet doesn’t necessarily cause it…. It is a contributing factor….
also, not to derail any further, it’s not very smart to be gorging on complete processed shit when you are pregnant is it? It doesn’t help with anything! You need to have a healthy balance of everything to prevent iron deficiency anemia etc…
Back to Lisa… hope the twins slept 9-5 😵💫🙏🏾
Dolly Parton comes to mind 🤣

🎵Sleeping 9 to 5! Mom's tryna make a livin'. Email for colabs and paid adds or I'll be bloody livid🎵

Sorry, not sorry. I did try 🤣

• Haha

Shaunafauna

I got less than halfway & had to stop. Then spent a couple of minutes working out how quickly I could have said it all. Too many long pauses & turning away from the camera plus I’m a bit of a freak about people wearing masks down on their chins!
And lip smacking!!! I've seen people here mention it before but I never took any notice. Now it's all I hear 😤

• Haha

Laadeedaa

Chatty Member
RSV was brought into that house, the twins didn’t catch it out and about. Now, it might not have been Lisa but I doubt the parents are out and about much save for doing the weekly shop etc. we know Lisa has been out and about and that’s only from what we have seen, there could be more outings.

What annoys me is those damn signs and then the pontificating about keeping safe etc etc and she now has two babies in hospital. Maybe she should take her own advice.

Babies get sick, shit happens but for someone who goes on about protecting her ‘tiny’ girls, she’s a funny way of going about it

Thumper

I understand the stigma around baby loss that people believe ‘why not’ when sharing baby news early, but that’s fine with family & friends, when you’ve told thousands of strangers on the internet if anything happens (and not to be a negative Nancy but they do say it’s 1 in 4) you then are almost answerable to all those strangers because youve included them in it . There has to be some type of anxiety that would cripple you when you’re faced with announcing on social media that you’ve lost your baby. She’s literally a week post transfer I mean tell your friends & family by all means but don’t become answerable to strangers on the internet. And nourish your body with decent food
I know people want to move on from this (and I agree) but I can't leave this unanswered. What cripples people when they lose their baby is the grief of it, not having to tell social media. Obviously some people are private about their journey and would hate to be sharing this, but obviously not everyone. The girl on remaining hopeful has shared every stage of her journey, from the negative iuis to every stage and result of IVF. It would be bizzare for her to just suddenly not come back with the pregnancy test result. If the pregnancy continues I'm sure she'll share thar, and if it sadly doesn't likewise. While being open definitely has it's drawbacks, it would also have the benefit of a huge outpouring of support, and also of letting other.people know they are not alone. While sharing so openly might not be for you, she's not doing anything wrong by doing so.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Park1

Chatty Member
I think this thread like a lot of them on here is getting way too personal and nasty. I don't think she has PND or is a terrible mother. She's fairly typical of a lot of mothers you'd see but I do think she should come off Instagram and focus on other things.
I strongly disagree with you, her behaviour is not typical of a lot of mothers . People are suggesting PND as a reason for the behaviour.

Jellybb

VIP Member
What’s the need for the post? Who gives a fuck if she is giving up pumping or how her children are fed as long as they are fed 🙄 why is this even worthy of a grid post? Did anyone need to know what method of feeding she was using? If she didn’t overshare everything on Instagram she wouldn’t need to address this 😩 buy a perfect prep machine and shut the fuck up!

• Haha

Squiggle10

Lisa if you are reading here and it being the season of good will and all , will you get rid of those hairbands please ? All I keep thinking of when I see them is how they must smell of grease and how your noggin doesn't suit them. You might pass on the message to your buddy Julie aswell , they are brutal on her too . To be fair they are the least of her worries ,there's way more to unpack with her before we even get into the hairbands .

• Haha

sron

VIP Member
Did she get someone else to mind Hazel while the mother went over?
The drama is too much.

She thinks she is so good and knowledgeable to be educating the other stupid mothers out there

When she said at the weekend she had been in CUH with them, because I'm a fool, I sent her a message telling her to keep a close eye because bronchiolitis is always rampant at this time of year in babies, i didn't mention preemies . Not even a thanks very much.

• Angry

Laadeedaa

Chatty Member
Did this one seriously leave a sick little baby with her elderly mam today so she could go to the hairdressers???

Like_Literally

VIP Member
I don’t think her Mam looks elderly at all. Lisa is what, 33? Her Mam is probably 60-ish?
I'm sure her mother has plenty of life in her but she still shouldn't be sleeping in a hospital room and doing Lisa’s job for her while Lisa lies up on her arse at home laughing into the camera. She is some dose.

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
Can someone who managed to listen to her confirm for me...

After one night Lisa has left her sick baby in hospital
Her Mam has gone to stay the night with the sick baby
Lisa has travelled home
Her not sick baby is there.
Her not sick baby has been sent to a friends house for a night
Lisa has no babies with her
Lisa has booked a 12 week blow dry?

• Wow

Tammys

VIP Member
Wouldent you want to be there yourself even if you were in relationship .
To hear what the doctors say if they come around early in the morning
If it was me id be better off staying in the hospital because I wouldent get a wink of sleep at home with worry

nannyg

VIP Member
I have advised her on what she needs to do to help them with congestion based on my experience as a mother and as a professional. Has completely ignored it.
You obviously don’t have a big enough following, she’s licking twins and me’s hole because she wants that lifestyle….do fuck all and have loads of disposable €€€€

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
So if she wins the lotto she is going to buy beds so parents can sleep in hospital?

WTF? How is sleep what's on her mind?

She's been in for 1 night... like literally went in last night. You'd still be running on nerves at this stage.

Sleep for Lisa above all else 🙄

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Hello lurkers 👋

You may find some useful information here such as
- how to play with your newborns
- how to safe sleep your twins
- how to enjoy your newborns
- safe soother information
- how to get dressed and feel better post partum
- information on GD
- information on maternity benefit
How not to hoover your tits off with a breast pump.

• Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
An influencer no matter how small or big a following knows about tattle and parks their arse over here to read.Saying they've never heard of it or a friend had to tell them is like a publican saying they havnt heard of the vintners association...
This is the online encyclopedia of Instagrammers...also I dont believe for a second that the same ones that crib and complain about their tattle thread dont gawk at the other ones and have a laugh at other comments.Its human nature to gossip.