Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
Okay that’s it now she’s either a spoiled brat or she’s got diagnosed/undiagnosed PND. I’m not comparing the two before anyone eats me.
her behaviour is not normal. The twins thrown on the bed so she can clean out her wardrobe. Who gets their brows and lashes done the day after a baby comes home from hospital, and you didn’t even spend the nightwith said baby.
mid imagine her sister has fallen out with her because of her brat like behavior.
Her last stories she literally acted like the babies were an inconvenience!! Both just thrown on the pillow no interaction not even a playmat. Oh and if anyone is getting rid of a twin carrier keep me in mind I can’t afford my own but I’ll get my lashes hair and brows and nails done.thanks a mill.
done, unfollowing, cannot bare to see those poor little babies treated Like that.we say that poor lisas Mom but maybe her mother is trying to do her best for them because Lisa clearly isn’t. Disgusting excuse of a woman she is. I know that’s strong but I feel strongly about it now.

Reactions: 15

Gooseyloo

I don't believe she's sent it to herself purely because of the words 'eye fucks her pump'. She could never be that funny.

• Haha

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
Her child might be sick in hospital being fed through a tube but at least now she’s booked her. 12 week blow dry she can let her hair down. Isn’t that just unreal?

• Wow

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t say full time childcare is unfair and selfish either? My own mother (early 70’s) adored minding my brothers kids but got terminally Ill and obv had to stop it near killer her! She loved children and wouldn’t have it any other way, my mother in law on the other hand has never offered to mind my son a day in her life so we have a full time minder that costs us 800 a month cash. I’m not defending Lisa here, but her mother may genuinely want to mind those babies.
I completely disagree and stick to the fact it’s unfair for anyone to ask their parents to do it. Because some granny’s will feel they just can’t say no. Kids are a lot of work and responsibility. My own mother before her illness spent her retirement days on the golf course. She minded all her grandchildren the odd time for an hour or two here and there but none of us ever asked her to tie herself down to look after them full time. And with the end she got I’m so glad she got to enjoy those few years.

• Sad

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
The mother wasn’t there or she’d have said it no doubt so poor baby was on her own with the nurses minding her which is above and beyond their job too I’m sure. I found her comments about barely keeping her car on the road as well disgusting how many families are without a loved one this Christmas who died on our roads, who wants to hear about her barely able to keep her eyes open on a drive that’s over an hour long and chances are she’d veer in front of someone else causing them harm or worse. She’s such an idiot and any company that supports her and gives her validation she should be on instagram is worse

sron

VIP Member
This is what irritates me most about her. She has been a mum 5 minutes. She carries on like she has all the answers and she wants to be seen as an expert. I have 6 kids, have worked with newborns for 20 years and I still dont know everything.
If she could graciously accept sound advice and constructive criticism she would be far more likeable.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
I know. It’s just so risky to announce that early. Yes absolutely test and share with your family. But the world doesn’t need to know
I never understand the "too risky to announce that early" mindset...I think it really plays into the taboo of miscarriage....ok I know now the girl from remaining hopeful is super early but that's what her page is about - her road to ttc.
For a regular person there's never a too early to tell anyone. So many women still go through a miscarriage and tell no one, they grieve in silence and think their feeling aren't valild due to the "too early" mindset. 🥺

• Heart
She went back to work in a chipper at 2 weeks pregnant and said she had to finish her shift early as it was too stressful. and she needs to take it easy...is the baby even the size of a grain if rice at this rate!!
Most people wouldn’t even know they were pregnant at this stage 🙄 I was still getting blackout drunk at that stage 🙈🤣 hadn’t a clue until 6 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Instauser

I can’t help thinking the clinic should have accountability for transferring two embryos, I’m assuming this raises the chance of having twins significantly. A person’s situation and financial stability should certainly be looked into.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Hello, it's 10.25 and I have just fed my twins.
According to Lisa they should sleep 9pm - 5am I believe they are broken. How do I source a refund?

• Haha
All suspiciously quiet today she s either out shopping / asleep with Mammy minding the girls

Lads what is she going to do when they start sleep regressions and teething, standing up in the cot, transitioning from 3 naps to 2, 2 to 1?!
Apart from them being sick now, they’re the easiest they’ll ever be. Wait until they’re crawling and both demanding your attention or worse again not quite able to move about yet but want to be entertained.
I’m not denying twins must be tough work, but all babies are. And most of us are home alone during the day. We don’t have the help of other family members living in the same household.

I know people won’t agree with this but I’ll say it out. She is the reason I don’t agree with *most* people going and getting IVF as single parents. There should be some sort of vetting at every stage.
Let me explain, I think personally IVF has become very popular as a social media topic. You see numerous people documenting IVF IUI procedures on their pages, and they have genuine fertility challengesZ
I think people like Lisa have seen the attention and following it generates and Decide they’d like that too, no thought for what happens when you actually have the baby/babies. I can’t help but feel those little babies have been brought into this world for the wrong reasons.
I’m going down this route as a solo parent next year … I use the same clinic as she used and the vetting was a 5 min phone call with a counselor. It’s something I’ve thought long and hard about and not getting any younger.

• Heart

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
Radio silence after posting the nasty message she received.. all for attention! However I don’t think she she sent the message to herself and whoever did is a nasty piece of work!
It was definitely nasty I think all posters here are in agreement. Quite vicious and not necessary. AND the crux of the message got lost because of how it was written

brandambassador

VIP Member
Ok I messaged to say essential oils like eucalyptus and hot water just even in same room and now I’m blocked? Am i don’t even think I was being cranky I was genuinely trying to help

• Wow
  • Haha

Like_Literally

VIP Member
Ah here. I'm sorry but there is a want in her. How the fuck could you lie there on your phone telling Instagram how cosy you are and all knowing your mother is mothering your child while she's sick in hospital!!! Her poor mother should be in the comfort of her own home and not sleeping in the hospital and dealing with doctors etc on behalf of her who is lying up like a queen at home.

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Wow Im actually discusted at the begrudgery on this thread about gettin support from her family…shes a young mother with twins!Yes she chose to do ivf that doesnt mean she has to struggle solo! Fuck me this thread is clutching at straws picking fault at everything no matter how petty! She has help shes taking it, I cant see any harm in that.

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
While I agree with everyone's point on here I can't help but think she has PND , I don't think she realised how hard it is and that your whole life changes when you have kids Maybe she's getting all the beauty treatments to try and make herself feel better ? Just I know from having PND myself your very irrational hence her not staying at the hospital , going out to get unnecessary things done , just a theory.
I do think she has some indications of PND (hard to tell from snippets on insta)

Only that she had the same attitude in pregnancy. Everything was too much work. The hunger in the beginning, taking pregnacare, restless legs, GD, hospital stays... everything from a minor blip onwards was a huge issue to her. And it was always about her. During my pregnancies anything could have happened and all I wanted to know about was my baby. Like her GD, she wasn't concerned about the babies (never said it) she was frustrated that her diet was restrictive (said it alot).
Which makes me think she just wasn't cut for this. She's self centered by nature. Which is fine but she chose this. She picked two embryos.

Laadeedaa

Chatty Member
Why would you highlight tattle though if it then sends people over to have a look? If I had a thread about me or got that type of horrible message I certainly wouldn't be showing it.
If she didn’t write that herself then I’ve no idea why she decided to share other than to get pity votes or reassurances from other followers.

Listen..I just need to know what time the girls went down at tonight. Was it 9 or was it 9.15? I’m on the edge on my seat here waiting to find out.

• Haha

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
A chipper???? I’m stunned. I had her down for something completely different 🤣
She's a delivery driver not in the chipper!

She was a receptionist. To be fair to Kim and Robbie they work really hard I do admire them for that. When she lost her job she was straight back out there and said herself she would take any job she could get. Not everyone has that kind of work ethic!

And I would defend her on being exhausted. That was my first clue 🙈 from about 5 days before I missed a period I was FLOORED and it lasted until about 13 weeks 🤣

Not raving or anything but credit where credit is due!

Reactions: 13

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
So she did go home last night. No mention of passing the shift. Was Hazel alone?
Gave Ayda a pep talk... a bloody pep talk.. so MOM could sleep. She had one broken nights sleep.
How do you sleep when your child is coughing so hard they are turning blue? How do you close your eyes?

I stayed all night in the nursery because my youngest had a temperature and a cough and wanted to hold my hand. No pep talks, my baby needed me.

• Wow
  • Sad

Laadeedaa

Chatty Member
This girl has money, be under no illusions. Sure if we all lived under Mammy’s roof and didn’t have a bill to pay, we would all be rolling in it. She basically has her entire wage to herself plus two sets of child benefit. No justification for scrimping. She’s able to afford a 12 week blow dry and a fresh set of acrylics 🤬