Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I have some tea. And I’ve done my homework today. I’m sick to the teeth of watching Lisa bleed people dry. Do you want to know how much she’s profiting from her sheep buying from her ? So much that she had to open a second company! One is registered as Lisa Lust List, the second as LLJ Beauty . Oh, what does LLJ stand for ? Lisa, LINDA and Jane (more on that). Yes her precious LINDA is a director on both companies meaning that she profits from everything Lisa does. Their 2019 returns for both companies show 100 capital shares at, wait for it , €100,000 a share! Do the maths!
Lisa is also a director with Daddy’s company. When will people wake up !!!! Jane O Connor is mentioned on both companies as a director too. The name is new to me. Precious Linda is obviously continually working in the background to make €€€€€. Screen shots attached.

Edit to say I found out who Jane is ! She only owns Bellamianta. Everyone needs to wake up here! (Not here as in tattle, but here as in the lusters)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Jane o Connor seems to be the Bellamianta distributor? Also takes care of Jennyglow. LLJ beauty would suggest that the next venture is indeed cosmetic related which would explain why she was suddenly doing make up herself on her stories and also focusing on skincare; despite previously saying she had no interest in either. Serious money involved tho😱 She is a sinking ship tho in terms of engagement so she would want to get her product launched ASAP!!

Reactions: 8
Not owns *distributes, Bella Mianta, Jenny glow.... come on people!!!

Reactions: 2
Offered a discount by the Savoy in Limerick for her followers but she told Linda she didn’t know as it may be crap so herself, Chris and her son are going to stay Fri & Sat night to make sure. Lads isn’t she the best!! 🤢
Hang on
Offered a discount by the Savoy in Limerick for her followers but she told Linda she didn’t know as it may be crap so herself, Chris and her son are going to stay Fri & Sat night to make sure. Lads isn’t she the best!! 🤢
ah lads, sher doesn’t Linda work in the hotel industry and got them a trip to limerick. Made it look like ‘I’ll check it out for you lads’ but a sneaky way of getting them some publicity. She’s some snake 🐍

Jane o Connor seems to be the Bellamianta distributor? Also takes care of Jennyglow. LLJ beauty would suggest that the next venture is indeed cosmetic related which would explain why she was suddenly doing make up herself on her stories and also focusing on skincare; despite previously saying she had no interest in either. Serious money involved tho😱 She is a sinking ship tho in terms of engagement so she would want to get her product launched ASAP!!
Nicely researched. Yes, she would want to get it out ASAP as it’s getting serious how quick she’s slipping.

Reactions: 3
Fairly sure Linda Stinson is Bellamianta, they're obviously all interlinked.
‘Lads I don’t make anything for getting ye this discount ‘ - but the owner of the brand is a director in 2 companies with me so technically every bleeping thing I touch turns to gold. Midas herself. Judas more like

Reactions: 10
And she doin another live with mark rogers beauty on monday ..shes pushin the make up alot lately ...probably be an eyeshadow palette she will bring out

She is possibly one of the most manipulative sly calculating people I've ever witnessed. Lads yee know i can't cook, lads im not very tech savy, lads maybe im just old fashioned about manners, the lovely lisa act, the ditzy do gooding im just sharing the things i love act, lads i asked dad for advice. How has she fooled so many women??

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is possibly one of the most manipulative sly calculating people I've ever witnessed. Lads yee know i can't cook, lads im not very tech savy, lads maybe im just old fashioned about manners, the lovely lisa act, the ditzy do gooding im just sharing the things i love act, lads i asked dad for advice. How has she fooled so many women??
I think the fooling has been well and truly sussed. There are two Linda’s so?! The one who looks after her events (she’s in the hotel industry) and there’s the Linda who owns bellamienta? So everything is linked. Everyone is making a few bob lads, don’t be worrying.

Reactions: 4
wow this post is really opening my eyes. Well done on the research.

Dunnes actually does do some blogger stuff. Helen from Daily Diva Diary who I enjoy often shows the design pieces.

Reactions: 3
I think the fooling has been well and truly sussed. There are two Linda’s so?! The one who looks after her events (she’s in the hotel industry) and there’s the Linda who owns bellamienta? So everything is linked. Everyone is making a few bob lads, don’t be worrying.

I can actually hear her, with her horses head, neighing at her pals ‘ shur lads they just buy the stuff when I say so lads let me do the talking lads’ neighhhhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I have some tea. And I’ve done my homework today. I’m sick to the teeth of watching Lisa bleed people dry. Do you want to know how much she’s profiting from her sheep buying from her ? So much that she had to open a second company! One is registered as Lisa Lust List, the second as LLJ Beauty . Oh, what does LLJ stand for ? Lisa, LINDA and Jane (more on that). Yes her precious LINDA is a director on both companies meaning that she profits from everything Lisa does. Their 2019 returns for both companies show 100 capital shares at, wait for it , €100,000 a share! Do the maths!
Lisa is also a director with Daddy’s company. When will people wake up !!!! Jane O Connor is mentioned on both companies as a director too. The name is new to me. Precious Linda is obviously continually working in the background to make €€€€€. Screen shots attached.

Edit to say I found out who Jane is ! She only owns Bellamianta. Everyone needs to wake up here! (Not here as in tattle, but here as in the lusters)
Wow , well done you , hope to god more brainwashed followers find Tattle and read this, we must keep reposting this info to make sure. The greedy hungry lying people. All trying to con us! Will never touch that flea itching Bellamenti tan again. I knew that Linda was making money with her, all you hear is ‘Linda this Linda that , do you ever see a photo of her, has she got an Insta account? She pretends to be truthful to her adoring followers ‘you know me Ladz I would never try sell you anything I had not tried’ the lying auld 🧙‍♀️ She then expects us to feel sorry for her in am so busy with work Ladz , a bust person can’t find time for gym, hair, beauty, nail bars , eating out, shopping . No a true hard working person could never have the luxury of all that! Lies, lies, lies . ‘ Can’t afford a kitchen or a Marble work top’ continually putting the poor mouth while wearing bags that costs thousands , money hungry mad , does nothing for charity , only supports business that lay her Even though we are in a Pandemic , poor devils trying to survive . I actually think she is the greediest on Instagram .

Wow , well done you , hope to god more brainwashed followers find Tattle and read this, we must keep reposting this info to make sure. The greedy hungry lying people. All trying to con us! Will never touch that flea itching Bellamenti tan again. I knew that Linda was making money with her, all you hear is ‘Linda this Linda that , do you ever see a photo of her, has she got an Insta account? She pretends to be truthful to her adoring followers ‘you know me Ladz I would never try sell you anything I had not tried’ the lying auld 🧙‍♀️ She then expects us to feel sorry for her in am so busy with work Ladz , a bust person can’t find time for gym, hair, beauty, nail bars , eating out, shopping . No a true hard working person could never have the luxury of all that! Lies, lies, lies . ‘ Can’t afford a kitchen or a Marble work top’ continually putting the poor mouth while wearing bags that costs thousands , money hungry mad , does nothing for charity , only supports business that lay her Even though we are in a Pandemic , poor devils trying to survive . I actually think she is the greediest on Instagram .
[/QUOTE

Oh I’m dedicated to the cause like I had to pay for those reports on the company registration site 😂 she is the greediest that’s why I wish we had a way of wisely and widely letting people Know about this.

Reactions: 2
Because she was extremely convincing to begin with!! Or maybe she was actually genuine to begin with? I don’t know!! Anyway, either way, it all went to her head, her ego exploded, and the money turned her arrogant and, dare I say it, fairly obnoxious. Now she think all she has to do as regards content is ad after ad. She doesn’t even do a good job promoting her sponsored products, the straightner thing at the weekend was beyond sloppy. She doesn’t reply to messages, thinks she’s above engaging with her followers. Flashes her big rings, fancy car, expensive bags/coats etc, gets lots of expensive free stuff but never does a giveaway, works out multiple times a week with a PT, has a day job but works when she feels like it as opposed to having to work, has been on lavish holidays that aren’t all that relatable for most, and lives in a show home that she’s clearly had done up for free, when most of us would have to work hard for that. She isn’t a bit relatable, she isn’t a bit humble, she isn’t a bit charitable. And people are fed up of it. The numbers don’t lie. She’d want to come back down to earth fairly lively and realise that she has no flogger job without her followers. I’m delighted that people are waking up.

I can actually hear her, with her horses head, neighing at her pals ‘ shur lads they just buy the stuff when I say so lads let me do the talking lads’ neighhhhhhhh
That comment is so funny Mona , laughing my cotton socks of here at neighhhh .,

• Haha
Its all so f*cking cynical. Bloggers Unveilled if she wasn't her nail artist would have a field day.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lads, ye are mental altogether! 🤣
Poor daddy is going to have the ears absolutely worn off him for this! Will she address it I wonder?

• Haha
Poor daddy is going to have the ears absolutely worn off him for this! Will she address it I wonder?

Dad, Dad, Dad, go on Dad, say hello to the girls Dad, 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That Jane Buckley is also the owner of Jenny glow perfumes and Sunnies she was flogging there too a few weeks ago. Very interesting lads.

• Wow
That’s a bit of tricky one for her. If she addresses it, she directs people to here. If those people go reading, they may no longer be quite so loyal fans....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.