Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lisa has seen this and you won’t see the tear tantrums as she knows that if she sends people over here that they will open their eyes to her bull. The only way the likes of her are going to cop on and stop being so greedy is to unfollow them.
Completely agree. Last thing she wants to do is have her devoted fans reading on here and having their eyes opened. Might not be so good in the run up to the launch of her mysterious product!!

Reactions: 3
I messaged her when she showed the drawer full of bras which are useless now letting her know about a charity that takes bras to distribute in Africa. No mention of it yet...
She wont either. She was approached by a charity in Tullamore to show support and she said no. She has no interest in being kind or charitable.

He is renting an apartment in Tullamore. She was charging him 800 a month to live with her.
Omgoodness, is this true? That is outrageous. I know she has no girlfriends and im surprised she even has a male one if thats how treat your other half!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Wow!! Just unfollowed. I cant watch any more of this babbling rubbish.
"i would never speak to anyone like that"??? "please and thank you"?? Really! She has been so rude and nasty to so many people who have crossed her path!! Is she oblivious to this or just demonic??
She has stolen boyfriends, demeaned people, and promised to mention items she had been gifted but didn't as they werent what she wanted! But kept them anyway!
They say you can tell a lot about the company or friends you keep. She keeps none.

Reactions: 3
I also have been lurking on here for a couple of weeks! I have followed LLL from the time she stood in Dunnes dressing room with jeans, a top & nice scarf on .... really admired her when she won a couple of Ladies Days & was even influenced to buy some midi dresses 😆 but I have to say watching her today made me see her for what she is a totally self centred narcissist 😠 how dare she have the cheek to ask her followers to use manners when all those have left her.... she has recently belittled people who had given her cancer advice, told people not to message her with charity requests (how dare they especially as they don’t even follow her!) & shown off nothing but excess during a national crisis (bras, home decor (€100 for a small lamp 😳), skincare) she’s on later doing a live with Trilogy which I use (she never has surprise surprise 😡😡😡) she has gone from a totally relatable stylish woman to an absolute farce in 4 years ! I’d hate to see what she will be in another 4 ! Sorry for the long post but needed to let all that out 😆

Reactions: 14
Wow!! Just unfollowed. I cant watch any more of this babbling rubbish.
"i would never speak to anyone like that"??? "please and thank you"?? Really! She has been so rude and nasty to so many people who have crossed her path!! Is she oblivious to this or just demonic??
She has stolen boyfriends, demeaned people, and promised to mention items she had been gifted but didn't as they werent what she wanted! But kept them anyway!
They say you can tell a lot about the company or friends you keep. She keeps none.
Stolen boyfriends?? Wats that about?

I actually can’t bear her. The silly girl act & she’s taking it in. She used to work with cabachon diamonds & dropped them like a hot cake for desert diamonds.. she dropped lily of roses perfumes for Jenny glow... she’s not loyal despite sticking to some brands for a long time. No point her advertising tan when she’s naturally tanned!! I hope people don’t buy whatever product/brand she’s launching because their coining her pockets.

Reactions: 2
I also have been lurking on here for a couple of weeks! I have followed LLL from the time she stood in Dunnes dressing room with jeans, a top & nice scarf on .... really admired her when she won a couple of Ladies Days & was even influenced to buy some midi dresses 😆 but I have to say watching her today made me see her for what she is a totally self centred narcissist 😠 how dare she have the cheek to ask her followers to use manners when all those have left her.... she has recently belittled people who had given her cancer advice, told people not to message her with charity requests (how dare they especially as they don’t even follow her!) & shown off nothing but excess during a national crisis (bras, home decor (€100 for a small lamp 😳), skincare) she’s on later doing a live with Trilogy which I use (she never has surprise surprise 😡😡😡) she has gone from a totally relatable stylish woman to an absolute farce in 4 years ! I’d hate to see what she will be in another 4 ! Sorry for the long post but needed to let all that out 😆
💯 agree.... she is a total narcissist!! 🤢🤢

Stolen boyfriends?? Wats that about?
She stuck her claws into a guy who she knew was in a relationship a few years ago (guy right before poor Chris). Look, he was not blameless in that either but that is the measure of her. He was, quote "persuaded" into leaving her for L. He wanted her back during his time with L saying he had made a mistake and was not happy with her.

I doubt she’s read these comments as there would have been drama and pity me tears and she would have had to speak to dad about it and he would have told her ‘Lisa you have to keep going for your followers blah blah blah🙄
The new Boutique has been mentioned again in tonight’s stories , they are based in Cork I think as well as the Lisa type dresses they sell these pants and the ‘made in Italy’ type clothing ,

The new Boutique has been mentioned again in tonight’s stories , they are based in Cork I think as well as the Lisa type dresses they sell these pants and the ‘made in Italy’ type clothing ,
Market stalls sell these also, so not really sure what the quality of the clothes Lisa will model will be like. Could be a Boutique that’s aiming to go more upmarket selling more expensive lines.

I notice Mullingar Opticians doing a lot more modeling/posting themselves of their designer sunglasses , Influencers must cost them a hell of a lot to model and advertise . They send freebies to Lisa, Kieran Corrigan and his happy wife and god knows how many more , got to re-coup the cost back somehow , through the customers I guess. I will stick to Outlet stores myself even thought I mainly believe in supporting small business . Won’t go near any now that send out freebies to Influencers, same with Chemists and stores like Pamela Scott.

Gym gear I think.
come to think of it, not heard much mention of the Mother daughter gym wear company she was always getting freebies from, I Spy I think they are called .

Attachments

Last edited:
What happened with the Walk in Wardrobe? They looked for a blogger/flogger and somebody made a derogatory comment about her on the thread and then there was one of her meltdowns. She modelled something for the shop a few days later but she’s down nothing for them since. Wonder why??!

She is like a hyperactive child in those stories today rambling on about when she started her shitshows "who would buy a ticket to my shows, who would want to come listen to me, what if nobody turns up" ahh the lovely lisa, so humble. Bullshit, she knew she was gonna cash in with those shows. Then the rant about please and thank you like a school teacher. I've said it before, who is she meant to be influencing, who aspires to be like lisa? Her style is drab, ladies day style dresses from 1990, shes not good at applying her gosh make up, whats the attraction??

this pretty much sums up how I feel about her.

She is like a hyperactive child in those stories today rambling on about when she started her shitshows "who would buy a ticket to my shows, who would want to come listen to me, what if nobody turns up" ahh the lovely lisa, so humble. Bullshit, she knew she was gonna cash in with those shows. Then the rant about please and thank you like a school teacher. I've said it before, who is she meant to be influencing, who aspires to be like lisa? Her style is drab, ladies day style dresses from 1990, shes not good at applying her gosh make up, whats the attraction??
Agree that she is completely manic in her stories the past few days. Overall I think that she needs to step away from makeup content. She’s no good at it and does it and herself no favours.

Reactions: 4
Agree that she is completely manic in her stories the past few days. Overall I think that she needs to step away from makeup content. She’s no good at it and does it and herself no favours.
Make up is not her forte.. The gosh setting spray is how she gets her glow. She literally can't fit enough selling into her daily stories, the greed of her actually makes her unattractive imo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.