Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's deffo reading here so we don't need to send her pics of her garbage

We should contact the seller with a link to here though

Reactions: 4
They have zero experience of that breed of dog. He’s sick again with more antibiotics. Ffs she only bought him because crusty wanted him. Despicable that he’s used for the gram for content.
Crusty now doing 1-1 yoga omg he’s a fool & will look a tool doing it 🤣. Is this a new fad for you also Lisa? Just when I have your attention as you’re clued to tattle where’s your son? Are we to witness your crocodile tears again? Please don’t cry on your stories. Your face is damaged enough with sun ☀ and it will not be a good look

Reactions: 6
She's not a great advertisement for women in their 50s with skin care is she. Most educated women look after and protect their skin to avoid the orange oompa loompa, burnt like a rotisserie chicken after over doing the beta carotene look. Surprised at her really, really stuck in the 80s with the over tanned skin. Does anyone remember the film There's something about Mary?

Signed; A superfan who is not jealous of Fleeceya!
Or the granny from benidorm the tv show 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I can see fleece sitting with the sun reflector under her mush 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
its just incredible that the rotten white stripey jumper from bjorn is sold out, the sheep mustn’t even look at the product they just hit the link & buy just cos the Queen advertises something, how incredibly stupid to behave that way. They don’t seem to care if colour or shape would suit them they just keep on hitting the links, Lisa should start saying that “hit the link girls” she wouldn’t even have 2 bother showing whatever shes selling cos those fools will just buy buy buy on her say so🙃

Reactions: 9
Its unreal. Oh Fleeceya where are your jeans from, where are your runners from, what direction do you wipe your arse in.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The jeans had me looking for the belly ring and dolphin tat ...

She is a glorified clothes horse. Nothing she wears in private or online has me saying wow love that twist or how different.

• Haha
"floppy jeans" :rolleyes: Hey Miss Fashion they're called FLARED jeans and they are all the rage with TEENAGERS all around the world. But Nadine has them so of course copycat Lisa has to wear them too. They are the worst style for a pear shape like her. Makes her thighs look huge.

Also "floppy" linen pants... they're called WIDE LEG pants. And they do not go with a structured dark blazer. Take note of the drastic drop in likes and comments on the pic both on IG and FB... not even your darling brainwashed sheeple liked that look. Unclench a 5er from your fist and pick up the September issue of Vogue. It gives you all the trends for the year... you can copycat those for your sheeple and maybe look like you know something about fashion! Instead of holding your phone to your face talking to yourself for 100 stories everyday, maybe take half of that time to educate yourself on fashion, what you self proclaim yourself to be an expert in

Lisa sitting at home talking to her phone while Pippa is walking the red carpet at BT and in Venice for fashion week! Lisa must be seething!! Don't be imagining yourself being invited by a world famous brand to walk any carpet... you are no Pippa and will never be. She never speaks down to brands or her followers. Whether Pippa is liked here or not, she knows how to act like a lady unlike Lisa McGowan. What movies are you going to watch alone at home this weekend Lisa while the rest of the world is out with friends?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She know feck all about fashion she simply dresses the same and regurgitates the same look over and over. I'd love to give her a challenge to style someone and it can't be in. Midi, runners &denim jacket. I stopped wearing my denim jacket because of this dope 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
Wake up dopey idiot sheep ... same cheap or similar 💩on Ali Express. Wake up to this cracked leather skinned old c🤬🤬t ... As for twinkle toes Crusty taking up Yoga, how very strange they get sent Yoga mats . To mean to put his hands in his miserable tight arse pockets and buy a mat. Would ya not pay to see him in a Yoga position 😂😂😂 What a cling on and she thinks she has a great catch , has he got no pride though allowing her to portray him as a mean man who has no qualms about everyone knowing he might be a kept man . Taking her on a Ryan air trip with free accommodation from his brother, such a romantic gesture .
As for the poor dog , how many times has it been to the vets , what’s he swallowed this time , or licked chemicals from the cracked leather skin!!
Copying Nadine in the jeans fgs a fashion influencer , maybe if she stopped looking at her face ( same as the equally annoying love myself 🐮 Gail ) during pic or video taking she would see what the rest of us see , jeans that make the thighs look huge. That screechy high pitch . New bestie then is it , Sinead this time 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Wake up dopey idiot sheep ... same cheap or similar 💩on Ali Express. Wake up to this cracked leather skinned old c🤬🤬t ... As for twinkle toes Crusty taking up Yoga, how very strange they get sent Yoga mats . To mean to put his hands in his miserable tight arse pockets and buy a mat. Would ya not pay to see him in a Yoga position 😂😂😂 What a cling on and she thinks she has a great catch , has he got no pride though allowing her to portray him as a mean man who has no qualms about everyone knowing he might be a kept man . Taking her on a Ryan air trip with free accommodation from his brother, such a romantic gesture .
As for the poor dog , how many times has it been to the vets , what’s he swallowed this time , or licked chemicals from the cracked leather skin!!
Copying Nadine in the jeans fgs a fashion influencer , maybe if she stopped looking at her face ( same as the equally annoying love myself 🐮 Gail ) during pic or video taking she would see what the rest of us see , jeans that make the thighs look huge. That screechy high pitch . New bestie then is it , Sinead this time 😂
Don't hold back @Missycoco 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't hold back @Missycoco 😂😂
I needed to vent @Howarwyahun , she is really grating on my nuts lately . The meanness, constant selling , the ole 🐮 never stops. That jumping around in the Born China jumper lord jasus . I can’t get over the colour of the skin, it’s burnt to a crisp. Oonagh needs to wake up getting her to sell skin products when she treats her skin this way . She looks like Madge from Benton, just stick a fag in her gob and it’s twins.
I am sure I seen earlier that Oonagh has been nominated for some business awards ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Such a lazy advert, didn’t bother to try on the earrings or necklace!

Reactions: 5
Selling tit from Ali express for Crystal and co wake up Lisa , your as cheap and fake as the tit you sell !!!

Reactions: 6
Very well summarised by roz Purcell re bloggers doing giveaways to gain followers!! Remember Fleeceya last week and the drama she created and shared publicly in stories over someone entering a comp/giveaway for her crappy sunglasses but the people they tagged weren’t following her🙄so a song and a dance was made over it saying she had to re-run the giveaway and ONLY if all 3 people were following her would they win…..it’ll come back to bite her!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Power cut in the middle of binge watching a series on Netflix, thank god for mobile data , browsing due to boredom and can’t sleep till lights come back on . Scaredy cat of darkness 🤣🤣 Anyway just seen this on Born grid post , looks like it was posted early yesterday . Now has Joanie left it there deliberately?? 🤔🤔🤔 bet she can’t stand the scorched leathered auld grabber really Wonder how long it lasts now it’s posted on here..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Power cut in the middle of binge watching a series on Netflix, thank god for mobile data , browsing due to boredom and can’t sleep till lights come back on . Scaredy cat of darkness 🤣🤣 Anyway just seen this on Born grid post , looks like it was posted early yesterday . Now has Joanie left it there deliberately?? 🤔🤔🤔 bet she can’t stand the scorched leathered auld grabber really Wonder how long it lasts now it’s posted on here..
It's spot on what she saidsaid

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.