Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding a big 'surprise' party, part of me thinks she's not going to let this go, especially when she catches up on here (hi Fleece-ya), she has to be plotting something to counteract the commentary here.

If that's all she got, then it validates everything we have been saying, she has no one apart from Crusty who is just a cling on for the freebies, and her business associatees. Its not even sad, it just goes to show you reap what you sow.

She will probably start mentioning all the things she did in 'private', the celebrations with her parents, siblings, 'friends', just to prove a point :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
She didn't need any foundation going out because they're all too light😳 eh maybe coz yer face is too darkened by sun damage 🙄she does not look after her skin at all😳 factor 50 on the face every day of the year 👊

Reactions: 5
She's not a great advertisement for women in their 50s with skin care is she. Most educated women look after and protect their skin to avoid the orange oompa loompa, burnt like a rotisserie chicken after over doing the beta carotene look. Surprised at her really, really stuck in the 80s with the over tanned skin. Does anyone remember the film There's something about Mary?

Signed; A superfan who is not jealous of Fleeceya!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Post pic of outfit. Then amazingly questions about each part of the outfit just like that every time. Then she is a perfectionist 🤔🤔 her posts usually having spelling mistakes and she wants anything with her name on it to be perfect like the 🕶. Really??? Is that why you were gifted Gucci sunglasses. What an absolute hypocrite. How are people not seeing this

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Gucci sunglasses, LV bag, never dressed in PS or Borne for any outing or event or ever. Yet the sheep snap up anything she sells. I can't understand it can they not see she doesn't wear the stuff she flogs. Rushing to snap up whatever shite she promotes and messaging her to thank her. What is wrong with people. It's backwards we are going as a race. When I spend my own money I don't thank the business I spent it in. The sheep are taking an awfully long time to wake up to this one. Will they be going around in the sunglasses in the rain because business woman Lisa waited until the end of the summer to launch sunglasses.

Reactions: 13
She didn't need any foundation going out because they're all too light😳 eh maybe coz yer face is too darkened by sun damage 🙄she does not look after her skin at all😳 factor 50 on the face every day of the year 👊
She had a week to buy new foundation if she wanted to but I’d say she said that in her stories so some brand will send her a freebie. With all the outfits she has that’s not one I would have chosen to go for dinner and cocktails in, its more suited for a parent teacher meeting or jury duty. Obviously Nadine wears the wide leg linen trousers so that’s why she bought them, huge departure from her usual style and ridiculous looking with a black blazer.

She had a week to buy new foundation if she wanted to but I’d say she said that in her stories so some brand will send her a freebie. With all the outfits she has that’s not one I would have chosen to go for dinner and cocktails in, its more suited for a parent teacher meeting or jury duty. Obviously Nadine wears the wide leg linen trousers so that’s why she bought them, huge departure from her usual style and ridiculous looking with a black blazer.
Agree. Thought the colour matching was all over the shop-black, beige and white?! This one hasn’t a clue! She wouldn’t know fashion if it slapped her in her sun damaged face!

Reactions: 6
She hasn't a notion how to dress fashionably. She isn't able to throw looks together. It's all about labels. She copies what she sees someone else wearing. At her age she should have her own style her own look. It's midi dress and heels. It's an old fashioned Sunday best style that was prob around in the 80s or 90s.

She hasn't a notion how to dress fashionably. She isn't able to throw looks together. It's all about labels. She copies what she sees someone else wearing. At her age she should have her own style her own look. It's midi dress and heels. It's an old fashioned Sunday best style that was prob around in the 80s or 90s.
She is all about the labels.

I see Oonagh shopping in Zara and the likes. The same with anyone else who would have a bit of money.

Labels don't impress anyone Lisa

Reactions: 3
Yes she’s a sheep herself! Copying everything nadine did and wore, even nabbing her clothes! She has no clue whatsoever

Reactions: 4
Did ye see the white jumper on adverts. It's raggy around the neck and cuffs.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.