Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you said they do not follow each other, but she follows Lisa so that proves the wife is still friends with her so the stories are now debunked.

Reactions: 2
Tiptoe - say what you like - it’s a fact they are no longer friendly. You’re saying Lisa was her bridesmaid yet they’re still friendly and Natalie wasn’t even at Lisa’s wedding? Or christenings? Or parties? Forget it.

Reactions: 3
It's actually a breath of fresh air atm with no ads!! Honestly I don't think she needs the money so why does she choose to wear those ridiculous teenage clothes for brands.
And she just seems to push pearl out of most of videos and has no interest in her, only Bowie. Really annoying to watch.

Reactions: 8
It's actually a breath of fresh air atm with no ads!! Honestly I don't think she needs the money so why does she choose to wear those ridiculous teenage clothes for brands.
And she just seems to push pearl out of most of videos and has no interest in her, only Bowie. Really annoying to watch.
Thought the same myself earlier. Refreshing to see someone actually say they’re in their pyjamas since the 24th. Instead of another Emma mattress/spotlight which everyone else seems to be flogging at the mo.

Reactions: 6
It’s all Bowie she should let them dress how they like. Kids are gorgeous and yes the teeny bopper clothes do nothing for her or her image.

Thought the same myself earlier. Refreshing to see someone actually say they’re in their pyjamas since the 24th. Instead of another Emma mattress/spotlight which everyone else seems to be flogging at the mo.
Don’t speak to soon her mattress is in the post or waiting at her house for her..😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s all Bowie she should let them dress how they like. Kids are gorgeous and yes the teeny bopper clothes do nothing for her or her image.

Don’t speak to soon her mattress is in the post or waiting at her house for her..😂😂
She thinks Bowie is the one with character that will get the more likes

Wonder was the hubby working or what. Didn’t see sight of his arms or legs , I know soooooooo nosey

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry late to the party.. I’m from England, what is her husbands job equivalent of? Is it like the police? I haven’t heard of such strict rules before like no social media, photos etc!

Sorry late to the party.. I’m from England, what is her husbands job equivalent of? Is it like the police? I haven’t heard of such strict rules before like no social media, photos etc!
I think he’s like a police detective. I’m not sure if it’s a rule or that he just doesn’t like being on her social media.

Reactions: 2
I suspect it’s her rule, she wants people to think he is gorgeous by showing snippets. He isn’t but beauty is in the eye of the beholder

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I suspect it’s her rule, she wants people to think he is gorgeous by showing snippets. He isn’t but beauty is in the eye of the beholder
I saw him in Douglas a few years ago with P & B. To say I was shocked was an understatement. Not who I would put her with at all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.