Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s conventionally pretty, in the way that she ticks all the boxes of your average instahun or playboy model or whatever. Slim, blonde, nice skin and teeth etc. But she looks like a lot of other women and a lot of other women look like her, cause it’s the conventional standard that a lot of women and girls aspire to.

Personally I think Sophie Turner from game of thrones is divine, and I can’t think of anyone else who looks like her. She has a face you don’t forget, she’s so striking and ethereal. But conparing her and JJ would be like comparing apples and oranges because they’re two completely different types and styles.
But they’re both beautiful in their own rights. If that makes sense 😂

Reactions: 4
Call a spade a spade - you’d have to look at her but she is far from Beautiful. Her figure is amazing and the hair on its own would warrant attention
Well she’s very thin in real life, scrawny! I would say a girl with more shape as having a good figure, she has no ass, no chest now etc ..... just a boyish thin frame ....but defo perfect for the teeny bopper dresses and look

Reactions: 2
She's ok but no Michelle Ross, now that gurl is a stunner. I also don't think Lisa has a good figure to me she looks like a stick I prefer a fit look.
There's a name I haven't heard in a million years! This is the girl who lost her v premature baby? I think she gave up influencing but works in a salon now.

Reactions: 1
There's a name I haven't heard in a million years! This is the girl who lost her v premature baby? I think she gave up influencing but works in a salon now.
Gorgeous girl
And expecting again. Delighted for her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aw that’s fantastic news - is she back on social? Her & Rossy were gas craic
No she's not but Kelly fitz (missellamay mommy) is good friends with her in real life and put it on her stories one day with Michelle's permission. Think the baby is due in April

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It doesn’t matter if they were together at the time or not - if she didn’t consent to him taking and / or sharing those photos, e was very much in the wrong.
not arguing that he shouldn’t have showed people, but she was very much aware of these photos. One of them I vividly remember because I had never seen anything like it at the time. It was a sort of selfie where she was naked and he had left the deed all over her face. Sorry for being so discriptive.
But it was very poor form for him to be showing people

• Wow
not arguing that he shouldn’t have showed people, but she was very much aware of these photos. One of them I vividly remember because I had never seen anything like it at the time. It was a sort of selfie where she was naked and he had left the deed all over her face. Sorry for being so discriptive.
Oh god thats gross.

IMO though, its all on him. They were private photos and he was showing off thing he was the big man. Loser. Can you tell us who this was? Think it was mentioned earlier in the thread that hes well known?

Reactions: 6
For sure, scum stuff from him. I don’t want to as it might reveal who I am. But she definitely had a boyfriend down in cork at the time, I think it could have been a cork hurler

For sure, scum stuff from him. I don’t want to as it might reveal who I am. But she definitely had a boyfriend down in cork at the time, I think it could have been a cork hurler
One thing i am really against is how when a man is totally in the wrong its the woman who gete laughed at/shamed?

You mentioned it was over 10 years ago? Is that 'man' still in your circle of friends?

Reactions: 5
God that vile🤢 as much as she irritates the absolute hell out of me I doubt she would have consented to that photo being shared publicly whether it be between friends or general public. Just because you consent to a photo doesnt mean she consents to it being shared. She prob trusted him enough for it to be kept just between them

God that vile🤢 as much as she irritates the absolute hell out of me I doubt she would have consented to that photo being shared publicly whether it be between friends or general public. Just because you consent to a photo doesnt mean she consents to it being shared. She prob trusted him enough for it to be kept just between them
Yeah im sure its something she regrets. I dobt habe regrets that are that graphic thankfully but we've all been stupid and a bit of understanding whos actually done wrong here is required

That’s awful. He has no respect for himself or women. Nobody should have anything like that shared.

on a old phone over 10 yrs ago? no I ain't buying this story. Now I have seen a good few of those fake photoshopped pictures of her and they are bad and pretty real looking, I bought into them at first because she has that trashy vibe but then saw the originals few years later. I think they caught a guy and a girl for it? anyone remember it being talked about on the radio ?

on a old phone over 10 yrs ago? no I ain't buying this story. Now I have seen a good few of those fake photoshopped pictures of her and they are bad and pretty real looking, I bought into them at first because she has that trashy vibe but then saw the originals few years later. I think they caught a guy and a girl for it? anyone remember it being talked about on the radio ?
Surely if someone was caught for something like that there would have been a court case that would have made the media? She definitely tried to make it as a glamour model years ago. I don’t know why she is ashamed of it. It’s in the past. She didn’t kill someone doing it. Own it & say she has moved past it. I can’t speak for all the images of course, I just feel if there was a case to be made for it it would have been more public, especially in today’s world where this type of stuff is widely condemned.

I didn’t even think of that actually, ten years ago I had a Blackberry phone, most people didn’t have iPhones back then from what I remember. Pics were sent via MMS and used to cost credit to send and receive/download them, remember that? And they were absolutely crap quality too.
Selfies weren’t a thing either, I was still bringing my pink digital camera on nights out.

Not buying the intimate pic story any more now that I’ve remembered how rare iPhones were back then, and how different phones in general worked. Things simply couldn’t circulate the way they can now. People didn’t use their phones to take pics like they currently do at all.

Surely if someone was caught for something like that there would have been a court case that would have made the media? She definitely tried to make it as a glamour model years ago. I don’t know why she is ashamed of it. It’s in the past. She didn’t kill someone doing it. Own it & say she has moved past it. I can’t speak for all the images of course, I just feel if there was a case to be made for it it would have been more public, especially in today’s world where this type of stuff is widely condemned.
yes you're right, not her but one of the underage girls? there were over 50 victims from what I recall. They photoshopped off the girls swimsuits and Lisa's head was put on the worst type of images. I wouldn't say glamour cos she ain't hot hence why she got those Megatrontits, I would say attention seeking circa Celtic tiger, half the big instgrammers were in their underwear, Pip Sosu Carla and Jd wood, it was the way to get into the papers back then when there was no social media to get famous from.

Will you stop you could take selfie’s with cameras too. That’s how most of the wans on bebo babes had their pics up.
New member. Disputing a post :unsure: I’ve read enough on here to know that’s normally the person being talked about or someone close to them.
Probably one of gurls aloud 👹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.