Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jembelle

VIP Member
She’d flog her kids if she could to make money. Im so shocked with his profession he lets his children be used as advertising tools so much, but guess he’s as mad about the money as she is. And no I don’t feel sorry for her she’s still buying and selling shite from her hospital bed! It’s like she knows Instagram is coming to an end and is selling as much as possible !

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
“Scary few days but on the mend” while lying clearing in a hospital bed, she has still continuously promoted brand after brand as this shows where her mind is at money and making it at any cost. Beyond disingenuous, such gross behavior, she would have been better off taking time of social media and selling cheap tat constantly. Time she took a hard look at herself and changing her priorities!

I work out 3 - 4 times a week and I eat clean and I look like I’ve ate Lisa Jordan and one of her children. 🤷‍♀️ it would be a strange thing for her lie about wouldn’t you think? It would be no harm for her going doing a bit of exercise with all that takeaway and sweets that she eats not for her weight but for herself.

I find it very hard to believe she’d be stupid enough to stand on a busy floor in brown Thomas bitching about a nobody in Dublin sure nobody even knew who grace was until she Snapchat the labour she was a nobody, and Lisa never went back after pearl? Though if she was talking about it who could blame her? After grace put on close to 7 stone weight in 9 months, gluttony and greed is disgusting and isn’t normal.

• Haha

Ladyqt

Wondering what to bring to wear in Dublin for her staycation.... a hazmat suit I’d say Lisa. Any one know why she didn’t go last month? She hasn’t mentioned why 😛🤪

• Haha

Lardd

This was my family 😭😭😭 we turned out alright though 😂
😂😂 we had a ford cortina, not sure if many remember them from the 80s, 6 of us thrown into the back of it, not a seat belt or car seat in sight 😂😂 when I think back to how dangerous it was 😱 we all bouncing around the back of it 🤣

• Haha

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
The expression “she would sell your granny” comes to mind! She hasn’t an once of compassion about her and doesn’t care as long as she gets her pay check! How reputable established business work with her is beyond me. Jodie woods received a full press box of toys and said she would donate them as her children had enough which is nice but today in a tone deaf post when asked about kids jackets posts a moncler at €504 euro! Completely Tone deaf!

Ladyqt

Frozen forehead

“Oh My god you’ve no idea how many times we went back to the drawing board with this - I tried the White I was like nahhh I need clear - Kieran is demented with me going back and forth - and every change takes literally months so we’ve been waiting 27 years for this”

• Haha
  • Heart

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
The Christmas collection is more or less last year's collection repackaged. I don't get the hype about these products at all and can't understand who exactly is buying them. But I know for a fact that pharmacies but her stuff in by the palette load.

It bugs me that all her stuff is Chinese produced, packaged in UK and she makes out that she is involved in the entire process when all she does is basically catalogue shopping. Which is fine, most budget brands are the same in that respect, but she goes on and on about product development and creation, just say nothing instead of lying when we all know the truth.

Mommamia

VIP Member
I think the fact she comes on while in hospital is a joke she needs to rest not explaining herself on insta they're obsessed take a day off ffs

• Angry

Comeonnowgurl

I don’t understand what your comment has to do with mine?
I was explaining the standard practice for product development. I didn’t say people couldn’t have an opinion?
My issue is people are saying oh it’s from a factory and you can get it on Ali. That can be said for 99% of the high street. It’s not a practice she alone is using. Almost every retailer, regardless of using influencers as BA’s do this, in everything from furniture to footwear 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t know who Kieran Walsh is so I don’t get your comment?
It’s the hate toward getting the brush from a factory that’s my issue. As I said in other posts pretty much everything we buy is purchased this way. There’s massive trade shows across Europe where every stand is an Asian factory showing what they offer. Sure you can tweak it, have your brand colours and logo and make changes to the quality but this is essentially how they are made. Neither Luna nor Kim k are sitting with their sketch book designing a brand new never seen before product. So that’s why I don’t understand the hate she’s getting saying you can get these in Ali for 3 quid or whatever.
Typical tattle response. If it’s not 100% agreement that she’s the devil incarnate I must be someone who knows her or is making money with her 😂😂 I wish I did! Wouldn’t mind an aul Audi instead of my yoke
YAWN ... girl go join the fan club page and quit with the essays

• Haha
  • Angry
I saw her with Bowie in apple green yesterday lunch time so I was very surprised to see the dramatic post last night. She is lucky to be telling the tale today if her appendix bursted, some dose. She could do with some of that tan water she is always talking about she was as white as a sheet on her storys today. I have a confession to make, I say Ghandis flip flop too ever since I heard it on Gordon Ramsey, I didn’t know people would have considered it racist? 🤷‍♀️ 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Taylor17

VIP Member
I don't understand why they care so much what is said about them. People are talking about celebrities, movie stars, people in the public eye since television came into our homes. If you want to be famous and make a living from it, then people dissecting your life is part and parcel of it. Of course the horrible lies that are written down are distressing but unfortunately it comes with the territory. There can't be one without the other. The influencers want to be famous and recognized. Their children and homes are used to keep the gravy train going. A thicker skin is needed in many instances.

• Heart
Sugar bear hair, a new low. She’d sell her granny, it’s gone pure disgusting how much she sells, she’s chronic selling at this stage, makes me feel sick at the greed of her.

It starts like a traveller call out video “ so I’m here to settle a ...”
I can’t stop laughing at this 😂

• Haha

Ladyqt

The million views came from people watching it again to check was that video actually that car crash cringe as we thought on first view.....

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
If her online life caused her to give birth early she would surely be rethinking it but she isn’t and the children will still feature heavily on her account. If online bullying was that bad she wouldn’t expose them to it. This applies to all influencers / bloggers. Being ‘famous’ leads to being talked about. That’s what they want.

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
I cannot with this women she advertised little woods yesterday while using her son as a prop and then marks and Spencer’s today! Two competitors in the retail sector, its ridiculous She is so disingenuous! Interesting what company it will be tomorrow 🤮