Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Skitting! 🤣🤣 But am laughing at her and not with her. Morto for the GAA.
It reminded me of those ‘wans’ that were in my PE class in secondary school. They’d yank the PE kit up their arses and think they were on an international cat walk. The reality was, they were in an all girls convent school in Cork in the 90’s, so I don’t know who they were trying to impress. They’d do a big fake scream any time they had to participate in anything or even catch a bloody basketball. Gowls.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Bluewolf

Chatty Member
Do anyone remember the coal quay long go where’d they be selling the knockoff Nike’s etc on a Saturday, all the bloggers remind me of that, their just a fancier version, still selling knock offs tho 🤣
instagram and bloggers are fast becoming today’s QVC (most here are prob too young to remember QVC but that’s what insta reminds me of today)

• Haha
Reactions: 16

jlangs

I’ve been following these threads for ages now and while i’m no Sherlock Holmes it seems very likely to me that runningtobeontheun and dancebychanse are the same person most likely a relative of Lisa’s . You come on here every day desperately trying to defend her ,which is fine you’re entitled to do it ,but no amount of ranting by you is going to stop people talking about her. That is the beauty of tattle.

Reactions: 15

notsodumbblonde

In all fairness how would he be made a detective Garda if he’s thick 😂 I find that hard to believe. I’d say maybe more carried away with her than thick.

Loula5

I don’t get the hate toward the new brush?
Unless you’re Elon musk the majority of what is being made and shipped to sell retail is from factories in Asia. They have catalogues showing the products and if you choose to buy you make your changes such as labelling, packaging, and your own level of quality control. In her case I imagine she changed the sponge and brushes as the generic one are very plastic and don’t hold powder or creams.
So yeah I’m sure you can buy it on Ali for a few quid but it’s not going to be the same.
This is a practice across most of retail. My job requires going to these factories. I see the prototypes. They do take ages to get right.

I’ve never bought a Luna product. I don’t know that I ever will. But giving hate over a practice that happens across most retail is a bit much.
Do I think she has the hardest job in the world? No not at all. Her and the other bloggers would lose their reason at a real day of hard work but I’m not going to hate her for something so silly.

What should she do buy a factory and hire and inventor to create her products making them astronomical in price and out of reach of most people? She’d be the worst in the world for doing that too.
Why do you care whether people love or hate the brush? :rolleyes: Is this Kieran Walsh by any chance?

• Haha

LilMissSunshine

It is belittling actual racism.

Did she remove the story where she was talking about being worried about it being her cervix? I looked back and can only see the ones where she says she was worried about her kids. I took that up as she thought she had ovarian cancer because she says “what were they after finding” when the woman called someone. I dont think it is insensitive for her to say she was worried? I think when Terri mcavoid carried on like she had cancer was insensitive and disgusting and even Rosie, I think she should have waited for her results before making it content... but people are allowed to be upset and scared for their own situations even if there is worse going on in the world. Just my opinion anyways.
I didn't see it as insensitive if anything i thought her attitude was quite positive.. She had assumed worst case scenario and so although she was in a lot of pain was relieved it was appendix as apposed to cervix. I would be the same but that doesn't mean my heart doesn't break for people with cervix issues. She barely moaned about the appendix tbh which I know from experience is absolute agony

Emd292

I think paid gigs to advertise a charity is really odd. And they are all at it! The mini marathon, HB etc etc. Would you not be like nah it's grand, I won't take a fee as it's for a good cause?

Reactions: 14

notsodumbblonde

Remember when you always knew a big family that had 6 or 7 kids and they had to resort to a Hiace minibus or something cos they’d too many kids for a people carrier 😂 if she keeps popping them out at this rate can you just imagine her in a Hiace 😂😂😂

• Haha

TinaGP

VIP Member
The selling and promoting is getting out of hand and the speed of her speaking , it is now just screaming desperation to sell sell sell . I used to like her but now with all the selling, it just put me off . And the plugging the Luna lip gloss by showing her two girls fighting over it and then earlier getting Bowie to say “Luna” . I understand she’s a business woman and is trying to promote her products , but this is just too much and wouldn’t encourage me to buy any of the things she is promoting now . The watches , the hair appliances , the make up removing sponges , the ASAP, the clothes hauls , every single day , even from her hospital bed , she was plugging the lip gloss and ASAP products on the locker, it is just too much !! Now with loads losing their jobs , really struggling and the things she is trying to flog are so expensive, just not in the real world really, it is none stop everyday . Also, she made it sound like she paid for the hair appliances herself earlier ? Fair enough if she did, but now I doubt it , going by other comments on her . She is coming across as just desperate lately , sell sell sell sell , awful

Mimimi23

Whatever about whether the party is in good taste right now, who the hell dresses a 4 year old in mom jeans and a plain beige jumper for their birthday party??

That to me is cruel. Little girls love to wear flouncy dresses and look pretty for their birthday. She's all about the 'gram, trying to make her 4 year old and 1 year old look "edgy", which is completely self- centred, and not taking the child into consideration at all, just another prop to make her grid look good.

I feel sorry for the kids really. Which 4 year old wants to wear a plain jumper and jeans on their special day???

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
In vs out thoughts?

God I dunno even if I was a slim girl would I be doing that online

It’s all a bit desperate?

Ok you are slim
You snapped back

I get it

She has a beautiful family why doesn’t she chill da F out and enjoy it?

Anyone follow Caroline Foran?
That’s a clearer depiction of a woman just having given birth

Or Smyth Sisters who has a huge following and doesn’t show her family Or her body in this Desperate way

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Not one thing she showed today appealed to me, and the blusher was awful 🙈 I don’t know what it is about bloggers make up releases. They all remind me of the sets you'd get as a kid and they would have the whiff of an old lady off them. I wouldn’t go near any it. Also why are her stories so manic? Is it the way she uploads them? Some are like two seconds long and then others aren’t in order, she also talks super fast and her stories just give me a headache

Reactions: 13

Jembelle

VIP Member
Seriously does anyone know how old this woman is. Like she really really needs to get a fucking grip. She has a one month old baby and she’s upstairs dancing in front of her mirror changing into outfits. What the hell did she have another baby and don’t tell me that bullshit anyone that’s she’s a stay at home mam blah blah. She defo has to have some minders because the amount of time she spends in that dressing room the kids could not be left alone for that length. Like who is she trying to impress. Would she not think it’s more suitable to be spending more time with her newborn and her other children and learning how to cook and enjoy her babies. Did no one learn anything during this lockdown like money means damn all and from what I hear she’s not short of a penny so Lisa get real and start enjoying the children you brought into this world and not be acting like a teenager

• Haha

Funkzilla89

Chatty Member
Just to say this..... It's a fucking hurley.... Just like is it a house coat or dressing gown...it's a fucking dressing gown!! 😂😂😂

• Haha