Lisa Eldridge 💄

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Épanoui but I have a bunch of Gloss Embrace to work through. I'm trying to be better now only buying (including skincare) when I'm running low.

Reactions: 4
Really enjoying reading everyone’s experiences with Lisa’s makeup.

Sadly (well, not for my wallet) I’m not excited by the new balms, I do love lip products but I have so many to get through, I can’t justify it.

I’m nearly out of cleanser and will replace. I feel I’m quite generous with my use of skin tint but it’s showing no signs of running out. I got T3, and have a T4 which may be a bit better match, especially if I ever get any hint of sun on my face but it really is so forgiving that the T3 is fine until I’ve used it up.

I’d love a concealer too! My favorite £££ has been the Sisley under eye one I bought on the recommendation of Sam Chapman years ago because she said it didn’t settle into creases - she was right and it is excellent, I don’t have many lines under my eyes but almost any concealer I use ends up gathering there anyway.

Reactions: 5
Mine has arrived! I’ll let you know how I get on with it later today. It’s slightly darker in the tube then I expected but I haven’t swatched it or anything.

Reactions: 6
Mine has arrived! I’ll let you know how I get on with it later today. It’s slightly darker in the tube then I expected but I haven’t swatched it or anything.
So I wore it today and it’s lovely. It’s more substantial than I thought it would be and less sheer but that has the affect of it lasting a bit longer. My lips feel nicely moisturised and the colour was more grown up than I’d thought. I’m definitely planning on getting a few more colours.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@ButterTart thanks for posting that, now I want to buy one after saying I wasn't going to! I used to love the Clarins lip oils, but started to find them just a bit sticky - these look like such a good day/holiday alternative. Going to do a clear out on my lipsticks and balms and see if I can justify it...

• Heart
Reactions: 1
@ButterTart thanks for posting that, now I want to buy one after saying I wasn't going to! I used to love the Clarins lip oils, but started to find them just a bit sticky - these look like such a good day/holiday alternative. Going to do a clear out on my lipsticks and balms and see if I can justify it...
I recently found her channel and quite like her. I ended up buying two (Epanoui and Metropolis) but as usual, my courier shipment is a mess. Three for three recent ones. It will get here eventually!

I’ve just ordered her mascara. Please tell me it’s worth it because I really didn’t need it.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just ordered her mascara. Please tell me it’s worth it because I really didn’t need it.
It’s amazing!
I was using the VB mascara before this and it puts it in the shade.
You won’t regret it - it’s the only one I use now, and I have so many.

It’s amazing!
I was using the VB mascara before this and it puts it in the shade.
You won’t regret it - it’s the only one I use now, and I have so many.
I wish they’d do it in brown.

Reactions: 3
I hope she comes out with her blushes again but in different packaging. I don’t mind them in a pot, really had my eye on Pink Soap!
I have pink soap. There was an issue with the tube splitting and I sent photos and promptly got a full refund which I wasn’t expecting. I love the colour for my pale, ruddy skin. I squeeze a small amount from the split end of the tube onto the back of my hand and warm it up a bit on there before applying to my cheeks. ( a T6 foundation shade 10 BTW)

I admit I have a LE problem. Just can’t resist her stuff! Her marketing and videos are just so good at selling her products!!

Really want to do an order with the new lip balms and the mascara but I also want to try the skin tint in T7 as the 6 is just a bit too pale now my skin is picking up some colour but of course it’s the one shade out of stock 😢

Really want to do an order with the new lip balms and the mascara but I also want to try the skin tint in T7 as the 6 is just a bit too pale now my skin is picking up some colour but of course it’s the one shade out of stock 😢
Lisa said in a reel yesterday a new golden colour of t6 is coming out soon. Was it 6.5?

Lisa said in a reel yesterday a new golden colour of t6 is coming out soon. Was it 6.5?
Ohhhh interesting! There’s obviously demand for mid range shades, hope it’s soon otherwise I’m going all Oompa Loompa and ordering t8!

(no offence to any t8s on here, I’m sure you have beautiful glowing skin!)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ohhhh interesting! There’s obviously demand for mid range shades, hope it’s soon otherwise I’m going all Oompa Loompa and ordering t8!

(no offence to any t8s on here, I’m sure you have beautiful glowing skin!)
I knew I hadn’t dreamt it!!
---
I wish the eye pencil came in a blackened navy.

I did buy the black but had real trouble sharpening it with other brands of sharpener, same happened to the velvet lip pencils. Lost quite a lot of product with my older sharpeners (Laura Mercier, Bobbi brown, admittedly they were quite old but they sharpened other pencils I had with no problem.)

the new LE sharpener that comes with the sculpt pencils is thankfully perfect for the job.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I finally opened the mascara yesterday. I absolutely love it, didn't clump lasted all day and annoyingly it's the best mascara I've used

The velvet rain lippie lasted most of the day too, and I even managed the lipliner which is a miracle with one working hand 😂

• Heart
Just ordered Meet Cute in the new lip balm. Messaged the LE team through instagram to ask which of the lip liners would be best for going with it and got a huge long detailed reply explaining which one was best for me, and how the lip liner/balm combo works for each skin tone (luckily it's the one that I already use).

Outstanding customer service, really second to none.

New eyeshadow palettes coming soon, but she wouldn't give me a launch date!

Reactions: 8
I purchased the skin tint and absolutely love it! No piling, looks lovely and natural. Goes on really easily. So much better than the nars tinted moisturiser!

Just need her to bring out some blushers and translucent powder!

Reactions: 5