Lisa Eldridge 💄

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love a concealer (or may be the foundation in a smaller size / with a doe applicator to be used as a concealer and patchwork foundation for those of us who don’t use a lot of foundation), a brow pomade or something like that, and a finishing powder.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone have any wish list items they want Lisa to create?
I’d love a blusher but also a concealer (since I stopped wearing base make up).
A white/cream coloured eye pencil
Concealer and tone corrector palette
Powder blush (I'm useless with cream products)
Create your own eyeshadow pallete

That's my wishlist and I'm not fully awake yet 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh I love Lisa! She is so classy, calming and knowledgeable. Her skin tint sounds so interesting, would love to try it but I'm not in the UK so I'll have to reconsider. I see that you're discussing blushes and I recently got one from Westman Atelier that I really like, it has a lovely finish, looks natural and almost polished in a way.

(I got so inspired by Lisa's engagement ring and wedding band that I went with plain bands (my wedding band has tiny engraved stars but they're only noticeable to me) and I'm so happy I did (love pavé on others though).)

Reactions: 2
Anyone have any clues as to when the next launch will be? I know Lisa breadcrumbs dates in her socials but I haven’t been paying attention much

Not sure about when but from Facebook comments I think we're getting concealer, new tint shades, and one or two new eyeshadow palettes next.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am enabled by you all, I got the balm in Epanoui and the mascara. I am in love with my Clinique mascara but thought I'd try something new!

Reactions: 7
I am enabled by you all, I got the balm in Epanoui and the mascara. I am in love with my Clinique mascara but thought I'd try something new!
Please let us know your thoughts, these are both in my basket waiting for a weak moment, be ace if you can pass on that enablement! (Well not ace for my bank account 😂)

• Haha
Please let us know your thoughts, these are both in my basket waiting for a weak moment, be ace if you can pass on that enablement! (Well not ace for my bank account 😂)
Shipping here is pretty fast so I will let you know!

Not like I need more lip balms or lipsticks. Ihave SO many. Probably should toss them since a lot is so old :(

I bought two embrace balms after saying I wouldn't 😂😂 I got meet cute and Epanoui I'm very impressed as it's helped my lips get back to normal (meds bugger them up)

The colour lasts a couple of hours, I prefer Epanoui as it's a stronger colour and suits my lips better.

Mascara wise I bought it on release but held off opening it until I'd finished another one. I use eyelash curlers daily otherwise I have very long poker straight eyelashes that mascara transfers quickly on my glasses

With Lisa's I don't have that issue, it separates and lifts them, doesn't clump and I don't need to run a disposable spouly through them. It hasn't smudged and looks great after a long day and has even survived a few long cat naps

I've been really impressed with everything I've tried so far. Looking forward to seeing what new palletes she releases as well as new products

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The Kitten Lash mascara is excellent.

However, I think it's better to buy on a need basis not a temptation basis. So, if you have mascaras you're already using, just be patient and use them up and then replace with Kitten Lash when the time comes to throw out the old ones. I have a "one in, one out" policy that helps a lot with FOMO. So pretty much each beauty item I own is the only one of its kind, except red lipsticks where I have 4 different types of red (3 from LE).

Reactions: 11
Anyone who wears contacts, how's the mascara?

I like Clinique's tubing mascara a lot so it's the only one I really use; I like my lashes to look natural but a bit more oomph to them, not thick per se. It does get bits in my eyes at times, though, but it doesn't irritate them. Most mascaras do.

I can just wait a few days for my shipment to get here of course 🤣

Reactions: 1

I like Clinique's tubing mascara a lot so it's the only one I really use; I like my lashes to look natural but a bit more oomph to them, not thick per se. It does get bits in my eyes at times, though, but it doesn't irritate them. Most mascaras do.

Occasional contact lense wearer here and I've had no issues with the mascara. It really is amazing, it doesn't flake or rub off for me at all.

Reactions: 1

Doesn’t cause me any issues at all 👌🏼

• Heart