Lisa Eldridge 💄

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are there any other emeralds who got today’s email about the new launch tomorrow? What do you think it might be?

Reactions: 2
Are there any hints she is going to bring out blusher soon? My current one is on its way out so I'll be looking soon.

Are there any hints she is going to bring out blusher soon? My current one is on its way out so I'll be looking soon.
She had a cream blush in a tube but it was so difficult to squeeze any out that it got quietly dropped. I’m a bit disappointed in this latest release. Not really needing more lip products, especially balm types. Plus the packaging looks like Bobbi Brown.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She had a cream blush in a tube but it was so difficult to squeeze any out that it got quietly dropped. I’m a bit disappointed in this latest release. Not really needing more lip products, especially balm types. Plus the packaging looks like Bobbi Brown.
You’re right, it’s very much like Bobbi Brown!

These tinted balms are all the rage at the moment so it seems an obvious step for Lisa.

Aw I was hoping it was the concealer she said she’d got in the pipeline.
I wish she'd bring out a concealer. Her understanding of undertones is A* and the range for darker skintones in her base priducts is great.

Reactions: 6
I wish she'd bring out a concealer. Her understanding of undertones is A* and the range for darker skintones in her base priducts is great.
A couple of weeks ago Lisa hinted that she’d be bringing out a concealer. 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Aw I was hoping it was the concealer she said she’d got in the pipeline.
I had the email and my first thoughts were either a concealer or a blush. As the email said a product.

I've just seen the post about a balm lippie. I'll wait until 4pm and see but I won't be grabbing it if it's what it looks like. Her glosses work well as a lip treatment for me. I'll just check out the six billion naturium body washes in my space NK cart instead.

When I had my birthday money spend I bought the Laura Mercier concealer that Lisa uses and I'm finding that is working great.

Went to put the foundation on Monday and in my collection of brushes not one foundation brush 😳 So I applied it with a sponge

It looked great and lasted through my venesection at the hospital where it was boiling hot and I was stressed.

Reactions: 3
Well today I decided to use one of my other tinted serums (more budget friendly) which I‘ve not used in a while so that I could compare it to the Skin Tint. 😖 It’s obvious I’m wearing make up, it’s settled into my fine lines and I can feel it too so I think I’m going to get rid and I will have to suck up the expense of buying Skin Tint going forward. I’m glad I’m staying home today!

@JaneRev which Laura Mercier concealer please?

I’ve tried so many concealers over the years trying to find “the one” that will cover my permanent dark circles. I’m currently using Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish corrector followed by Lancome Teint Idole Concealer and this combination seems to work better than others.

Also, not LE but has anyone tried Givenchy Prism Libre please? Thoughts? I’ve heard it’s good for setting the under eye. Another option is Pat McGrath under eye powder. I’m currently using Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder in Ethereal Light.

Reactions: 1
Well today I decided to use one of my other tinted serums (more budget friendly) which I‘ve not used in a while so that I could compare it to the Skin Tint. 😖 It’s obvious I’m wearing make up, it’s settled into my fine lines and I can feel it too so I think I’m going to get rid and I will have to suck up the expense of buying Skin Tint going forward. I’m glad I’m staying home today!

I’ve tried so many concealers over the years trying to find “the one” that will cover my permanent dark circles. I’m currently using Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish corrector followed by Lancome Teint Idole Concealer and this combination seems to work better than others.

Also, not LE but has anyone tried Givenchy Prism Libre please? Thoughts? I’ve heard it’s good for setting the under eye. Another option is Pat McGrath under eye powder. I’m currently using Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder in Ethereal Light.
I've used the Laura Mercier concealer (it's the Secret Camouflage compact, I believe) and much prefer (sorry - it's $$$) the Cle de Peau stick concealer. It is super easy to apply, gives great coverage and blends out well. The stick also lasts me a really long time so that's how I justify it. Lisa does a lot of spot concealing and you can use it for that as well with a small brush.

@50sGirl it's this one, I got it from CB and chose the lightest one. For my dark circles I use a peach or orange concealer in a thin layer first which neutralises the purple/blue then follow with concealer. I'm using the NYX pallet or LA girl orange as I'm finding I don't use the other colours as much in the NYX ... Hope that helps 😘

Attachments

I’ve been using Merit concealer, cream blush and serum and very impressed. Now I’m into my 40s I seem to be going for fewer products and no thick base which is why the skin tint has been so lovely.

I've had the email and it is a lip balm product available in four colours. I'll keep waiting for the concealer or blush. This one doesn't excite me
Unfortunately, it’s right up my street 🙈. I’ve ordered one in Épanoui and if I like it, I’ll probably order sweet fig and meet cute.

Reactions: 5
@50sGirl it's this one, I got it from CB and chose the lightest one. For my dark circles I use a peach or orange concealer in a thin layer first which neutralises the purple/blue then follow with concealer. I'm using the NYX pallet or LA girl orange as I'm finding I don't use the other colours as much in the NYX ... Hope that helps 😘
Thanks for the pics. The orange part of the Laura Mercier is very similar to the CT corrector. I’ve just started a new one so perhaps once that’s finished in about 4 years! 😁 That said, I’d buy an LE concealer in a heartbeat!
---
I've had the email and it is a lip balm product available in four colours. I'll keep waiting for the concealer or blush. This one doesn't excite me
Oo I like sheer balms but I’ll try to hold out. I’ve not had the email because I’m only mid-tier not like you top tier girls! 😜
The trouble is, once Lisa starts demoing them I know I’ll want them. 😬
I’ve already bought the Skin Tint, an eye liner and 2 Liquid Lurex eyeshadows this month though and my son needs some new bedroom furniture plus car tax and insurance due this month too. 😖

Last edited:
I hope she comes out with her blushes again but in different packaging. I don’t mind them in a pot, really had my eye on Pink Soap!

I would def buy a concealer and a blush or two or five. I love the skin tint and regular foundation so much. I wore the regular foundation out to our anniversary dinner, with some Natasha Denona blush+highlight, and the lip color in Rose Official. It didn't budge and I didn't even bother with primer or anything. Our server told me she loved my makeup! Mr Bee really likes it too. I may end up wearing the tint more often just because since it wears so beautifully as I tend to just do mascara + tinted balm most of the time since I am lazy. I paired it with my Bare Minerals liquid concealer for my undereyes and it looked super nice together.

Reactions: 6
Unfortunately, it’s right up my street 🙈. I’ve ordered one in Épanoui and if I like it, I’ll probably order sweet fig and meet cute.
That was my fave. I like them all except Metropolis because I don’t think that would suit me.
Unfortunately I can’t justify another splurge this month. I thought about delaying buying my son’s bedroom furniture but I checked this morning and it’s in the sale so I’ll have to make do with the myriad lip products I already own. 😳

How lovely is Lisa’s home? 🥰